Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Cathedral City, CA
Audi S8
11/01/2019
2003 S8 Audi Maintainence
These guy's are just plain good at what they do.

SA
Seyed A.
Acura MDX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Seyed said International Motors was absolutely fantastic. He said the staff did good work in a timely manner.

Thousand Palms, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/21/2019
Horrible feedback
Horrible feedback I was charged for a smog test that my car didn’t pass, to my belief they were not supposed to charge me but they did. One guy told me outside I wasn’t supposed to pay and the one inside the office charged me.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Maria
I am sorry that you feel we should not get paid if your car does not pass the Smog Check. This is why we explain and ask you to sign the paperwork prior to the Smog test.  I have performed over 50K smog tests in the past 33 years. We have no way of knowing if a car passes or fails before performing a complete Smog test.
This is like not wanting to pay your Dr. because of the negative Lab Test.  As I have offered you, after your car is fixed I can retest your car at a discounted price.

Sean Bosch Master Technician

Don G.
Mercedes-Benz S55
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business for service.

TJ
Tom J.
Chrysler Crossfire
10/08/2019
Oil change and service
As usual, International Motors completed the service on my Crossfire professionally and on time.

MA
Mark A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2019
Knowledgable and Honest
Would not take my car anywhere else. Honest and clear & upfront!

LH

Henri L.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
09/17/2019
Reliable, professional and courteous
Sean and Fred always do everything to assure they properly diagnose the problems with my car. They have been maintaining my Mercedes for a few years now and I always leave feeling confident that the car is in tip top condition.

PP
Peter P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the staff at this business were very helpful. They do a very good job. When he got there the guy who put the windshield in had left the door open and the battery died. This was after 5pm, but one of the fellas brought the battery charger over and charged his battery. The next day they called to check up on him, to see how things were doing. They are good.

Steve B.
Audi allroad
09/06/2019
Outstanding Service
Sean and his team were terrific and had the brakes on our Audi Allroad repaired the same day. They are consulate professionals.

Palm Desert, CA
08/28/2019
Friendly staff and upfront with service
I was very happy with the service I received.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.
Sean Z

Cheryl C.
Chandler, AZ
08/20/2019
The worst experience I’ve ever had.
The worst experience I’ve ever had getting a car repair of any kind. Ever. They had the car for 2 weeks, and didn’t even fix it. I finally had to have it towed to another service center. Some of them were very rude, Sean especially, and the others did not know what they were doing at all, and made it just an overall terrible experience. They went out of their way to get the party who damaged my car to refuse to pay for it, after they were all set to do so. Don’t take your car there.

Ms. Cocker 8/20/2019

We are sorry that you feel that way about us.
   When you brought your car on 8/6/2019, you mentioned that the jiffy Lube has put too much Engine oil in your car. You authorized us to drain, measure & refill engine oil, on your
BMW. We found it to have 9 quarts of oil instead of 6.9 Quarts.
This was done the day you dropped your car.

We started your car, the engine had a loud noise which we diagnosed it to be the oil separator which is part of the valve cover by the next morning. You had Jiffy Lube involved and wanted them to pay for the damages as an 'expert witness' I could not say that they caused the issue. You then called your Insurance Geico and had them come to see the car by now about a week and a half has passed, after inspection, they indicated that your deductible is $2000.00 which was more than the repair and that you are responsible for the charges.

Meanwhile, we had spoken with you at least fifteen times between Fred and me.

I asked you for authorization ( Required in the State of California) several times and emailed you on 8/16/2019 a few times and when I did not hear from you I called you again and replied to the email that you sent me later on 8/16 as such:

( I am authorizing you to completely fix everything you find wrong with my car that could even possibly be related to the massive overfill of oil by Jiffy Lube)

The fact is we sent you a specific estimate to be authorized and you or your Insurance did not authorize it and the car was picked up on the 16th.

It is our policy that we can not work on any car without prior authorization.

Established in 1986

EC
Earni C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Earni said they were honest, did what they needed to do, and are great. He appreciates their service.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks, Earni for taking the time to respond.

Sean Z

Luisa S.
08/09/2019
Straight to the point and very professional
I like to know the issues of my automobile as fast as possible and to have a clear idea of the time and cost of the repairs. International Motors delivers the customer service I look for with exact precision, I like that very much. In addition, Sean is friendly, he always receives customers with a warmth smile and one cannot help but to feel comfortable while waiting for the service to be done.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you, Luisa, for taking the time to write about your experience with international Motors.

Sean Z BSCS Bosch Master Technician

NW
Nancy W.
Cathedral City, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/05/2019
Hugely competent and trustworthy
Sean and his team are incredible. We drive a 2003 Audi S8 w/ 131,000+ miles and a 2005 Mini Cooper S Convertible w/64,500+ miles. These are original miles. We love our cars. Consistently upping their game and honing their skills with extensive training in all types of foreign cars, you can be assured your service from International Motors has been done efficiently and thoroughly. We would not take our cars anywhere else in the valley. So fortunate to have found them.

Thanks, Nacy
For taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us.

TD
Ted D.
08/01/2019
Best car repair service in the valley!!
Thanks guys !

Thanks for the Support.
I wish more people will take the time to respond.
Sean Z BSCS Bosch Master Technician

DE
David Scott E.
Porsche 911
07/21/2019
Delivered what was promised on time
A previous owner had lowered the Porsche 911 I bought used, making proper wheel alignment impossible and the ride noisy and jarring while chewing up expensive tires very quickly. International Motors was able to find used factory spec springs and restored the car to its original stance with factory spec shocts and struts while installing new Michelins. The car is still a thrill to drive, but without the jarring ride and deafening road noise.

David

I am glad that you could enjoy your Porsche the way it was intended by
the manufacturer to respond to the potholes and bumps.

EB
Eric B.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/19/2019
Lowest price, best quality parts, highest level of service. You CAN get all 3 here
As a multiple MB vehicle owner ( currently own 5), I have always headed for the Mercedes Benz dealer for service in PS because I thought that was my only and best choice. Until my last 2 visits. Let me explain. 2013 GL450 w 55K miles has a clunk in the rear suspension. Took it to the dealer, needed 2 rear shock absorbers. $2900 later, its fixed. ok. Come back to PS 2 months later, car is flat on the suspension again. ( we put 120 miles on it since the repair, live in Seattle) Back to the dealer, they want another $4500 to repair the front suspension. Feeling totally deceived, I turned to the internet for advice. Found Sean and his reviews, talked to him on the phone, and subsequently retrieved my car from the dealer and brought it to International Motors.
Price quoted was $1500 less than the dealer; job was done by the next day, and he even delivered the car back to my home away from home.
Honest, loyal, trustworthy.
I now have a friend in the business!
Thanks to Sean and Fred for a job well done.
You earned all of my future business.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks, Eric for giving us a chance to repair your car.
Sean Zarrinkouh

BY
Bruce Y.
Porsche Cayman
07/13/2019
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Won't take my Porsche Cayman S anywhere else. Sean has been my "go-to" guy for several years.