Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Jeff O.
Porsche 911
12/11/2018
Great Service!
International Motors services both of my vehicles and do a great job.

HJ
Hugh J.
Jaguar XK8
12/08/2018
People
Excelent work !costs as per the quote !

SA
Seyed A.
Acura TLX
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Seyed said this facility does excellent work and he really appreciates it.

Michael S.
11/29/2018
Thanks, Sean
Always a pleasure bringing my car into your shop. Fred, Kevin and Sean are always great to work with. Thank you for taking the time and care. - Michael

Land Rover Range Rover
11/26/2018
Great customer service and got the job done in a timely manner.

HJ
Hugh J.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/22/2018
service
They complete the service on my car in the time and price that was quoted to me . No problem with any of the work done .

Anthony M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/16/2018
Awesome quick service
Sean is awesome and fixed my car for far less than the dealership was going to charge! Friendly and inviting

Mathew R.
Coachella, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said the staff was nice and attentive.

WW
Wieland W.
Mercedes-Benz E550
11/12/2018
Honest and thorough. Good problem solvers.
Great guys, honest and thorough.

James C.
Palm Desert, CA
11/03/2018
Excellent work
On time, reasonable cost, good people to work with.

FI
Furrukh I.
Mercedes-Benz S400
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Furrukh said the business's service was good, but not everything was solved with the first visit.

Stephen M.
Volvo S60
10/24/2018
Waiting Room is Like a Beverly Hill's Doctor's Office
Terrific Experience, just moved here from LA and was looking for repair shop. Sean was amazing, they treat cars almost like they are human. The office as said above is most unusual auto mechanic office I have ever seen...dimmed lights quiet music pipped in and magazine with Rolls and Cartier….soooo you knew the bill would be high.....pleasantly surprise, was not so and I will be back. Sean was the friendliest and most helpful "car person" I have ever encountered.
My only surprise was $40 for labor to put in two light bulbs!...about 15 minutes. I will close with want to say get what you pay for and service was terrific!!

TD
Ted D.
10/17/2018
2001 325i runs like. new !!
Great customer service, great mechanics!

BP
Burt P.
Porsche Boxster
10/16/2018
Quality Service
Sean is friendly and in constant contact with us during our repairs. My car runs better since my oil change and checkup.

TJ
Tom J.
Chrysler Crossfire
10/13/2018
Although I expected to need an oil change at this latest service for my '05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster (basically a German-built Mercedes Benz SLK320 with a Chrysler designed body), Sean assured me that it would not be wise to do this at this time. He explained that because my car uses synthetic oil and had not been driven enough miles (despite the time that had lapsed since the last oil change), it could actually do more damage than good. He did flush and replace the radiator coolant as he recommended due to the time that had lapsed since this was last done. All other components were checked and I was given a clean bill of health as well as a car that was as clean as when I brought it in. I appreciate Sean and his crew's honesty and his knowledgeable advice and recommendations. The final bill was exactly what he had estimated and I am very pleased with not having to spend $$ for unnecessary service. His shop is not only clean and well-stocked, he keeps up to date on all the servicing requirements of the brands of cars he services.

RK

Desert Hot Springs, CA
Acura 3.2TL
09/22/2018
Well done
I brought in my 2003 Acura with a couple of tricky problems. The guys took the time to find and fix the actual problems. Thanks

JO
Jeff O.
09/13/2018
Great Service!
Everything was great, car was scheduled for a minor service and all was completed with the addition of a few items. I was pleased with the customer service and amount of time it took to complete. I was called with an update and a time the car would be finished. This was my first time here, I will be back!

Jonathan C.
Joshua Tree, CA
08/24/2018
I left a more in-depth review on Yelp so go there for the details. It's always good to cross compare reviews.

This is an excellent company, excellent customer service and I could not say better things about them - except on Yelp. :)

MK
Michael K.
07/31/2018
Quick Response and great service
Had a water pump failure in my BMW X3 on the hottest day of the year in the palm Springs area. Sean was very responsive....got my car back to me in 48 hours....work done correctly and have no issues with the repairs performed on the car. I would highly recommend International Motors
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks Michael for taking the time to write about your experience with IM.

Sean Bosch Master Tecchnician