Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

ZS
Zach S.
Santa Monica, CA
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Zach said they were super fast and direct.

MA
Marie A.
Palm Desert, CA
07/25/2020
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable
International Motors has been in the desert for years. They have a great reputation for a reason! The owner, Sean and his team are both trustworthy and knowledgeable. They will access your cars needs with care and only do the necessary work. My car's battery was not holding a charge. I was told by the tow truck driver it may be the alternator. The car was also shaking when I drove. I thought it may be the tie rod. In reality, the car needed a new battery, and the tires needed to be rotated and balanced. At another mechanic's shop I could have had costly repairs, but Sean was honest and watched out for my wallet.

KE
Keith Alvin E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/09/2020
Sean always explains things that make sense honestly
I’m having issues with my 2009 Minis smog check. Having not driven much the last few months in light of the COVID-19 he explained I need to reset the computer to pass smog inspection. His instructions and where to go online were spot on. Now wish me luck this next week on resetting that finicky computer. See you in a week Sean

Leila B.
07/07/2020
Outstanding customer service
they offers best customers services and they are very professional. I’m stop going to dealership to get my car service.

Robert W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they were pretty efficient in getting back to him and making reservations and the service they provided.

EP
Edward P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/27/2020
Knowledgeable Staff
Having used IM for different Mercedes makes and models, I found there’s very few subjects IM is not expert on. I leave my cars with the greatest confidence they will take care of my cars expertly.

GT
Geoffey T.
Palm Desert, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
06/25/2020
Quick, knowledgeable and fair prices.
My 06 range Rover had a problem with the transmission control module and transfer case control module. Sean got me in on a Friday morning and I had my vehicle back Friday afternoon.

BY
Bruce Y.
Porsche Cayman
06/18/2020
2008 Porsche Cayman S
As always, honest, fair, and knowledgeable. No one else will touch my Porsche as long as I own it!!

Craig W.
06/18/2020
Excellent Experience
I had my 2004 BMW 325 CI serviced at International. They do a very thorough job at a reasonable price. I had a good chat with Sean about my car — and the prospects of keeping it long-term. Sean is very knowledgeable and personable. Thank you, guys!

Richard M.
06/17/2020
Very helpful
I have a older BMW and they were helpful in giving me estimates and making necessary repairs.

Shaun B.
Volvo XC90
06/12/2020
Fast friendly service w a fair price .
Excellent service fast and friendly .

GG
Gabin G.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Gavin said the business did everything he expected and they did a great job.

Janice M.
Idyllwild, CA
Audi TT
05/28/2020
My 1st Choice
Sean, Fred, and the staff are wonderful. I feel very comfortable bringing my car to them. They are trustworthy and honest.

CT
Cindy T.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said they were polite, very fast, very professional, and they explained everything in detail.

ME
Mindy E.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/23/2020
Exemplary service!
Fred at International Motors provided superb service - he is an excellent communicator (explained the work done and kept me informed about the progress). The service to my car was also top-notch. My first visit, and I will be back.