Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Desert Hot Springs, CA
Acura 3.2TL
05/14/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
Sean and the crew know there stuff and get if fixed right the first time.

Michael R.
Porsche 911
05/11/2019
Great first impression
Based on online reviews, I made an appointment for my newly purchased Porsche. I reviewed the previous maintenance records with Sean and set an appointment. Unfortunately the day before the appointment I called to reschedule because of work conflicts. I dropped it off early to be serviced the next day as scheduled. Much to my pleasant surprise, they called at end of the day to come pick up my car, serviced and ready ! Saved me the hassle of alternate transportation! No worries about my Porsche left overnite at their facility. Great first impression!

LN
Lynda N.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Lynda said she was happy with the service.

Mercedes-Benz E320
04/28/2019
95 Benz Cabriolet
Well organized, detailed quote, very good communication. This NOT a low cost repair service, but a reasonable alternative to a dealership service department.

EC
Earni C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Earni said they are the best around. He said they are very honest.

James W.
San Rafael, CA
Porsche Panamera
04/12/2019
Great service experience!!
My car was delivered on time, on budget and ready to go!! Fred was great!!! Thanks for taking care of my pride and joy!!

Maryam B.
Rancho Mirage, CA
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Maryam said the staff was professional and did a great job.

Darwin S.
Audi S8
03/09/2019
Head lamp replacement
These guy's are incredible. In and out in 10 minutes. The head lamp was in stock for my S8 Audi.
Thanks

HO
Harold J O.
03/07/2019
Consistent Excellence
Smog check due--just drop in and you're taken care of immediately and on your way in just minutes...with a pleasant atmosphere and great customer service.

Dave C.
Palm Desert, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dave said they are very prompt with their service. They do a great job. They diagnosed the situation well and they fixed it.

Bill H.
Ford Edge
02/28/2019
Extended Warranty Work
My extended warranty referred me to International. I was pleased with the service of all I came in contact with. I have a one year warranty from International for parts and labor. Something like that shows you how dedicated they are. No offense. I hope I only need to come back for maintenance work and not for redeeming the 1 yrs warranty. Great job Sean!

RF
Ray F.
Porsche Cayman
02/28/2019
Professional, friendly service.
Sean was able to get the car in for service the same day I called. The work done was very professional.

Carl W.
La Quinta, CA
02/20/2019
Rust problems with brakes
The staff at International motors fixed my disc brake problem caused by road salt damage while car was operated in New York state. Now with new wheel hubs the brakes work great. Thanks.

Darwin S.
Audi S8
02/05/2019
Diagnostic Review
It's always a good experience at International Motors. Very professional and fun people.

TD
Ted D.
01/29/2019
Car runs like brand new !
Best service ever !!!!
Thanks Shaun

Jack S.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/26/2019
5 Stars , Indeed!!!!!
Why do I always feel good, regardless of cost, when I pick up my car from having been serviced and maintained by International Motors? It's probably because the experience with International Motors is always a "feel good" experience knowing my cars are being well taken care by these folks, from the front office to the service department. Shawn is extremely knowledgeable, cordial, and certainly understanding of the necessary work that should be performed on both my Mercedes vehicles. And, unfortunately I don't know the mechanic's name who actually directly performs all maintenance, but I've never had to return to International Motors for any work needing to be reworked/done over. It's a great feeling knowing I have selected the "Best of the Best" when it comes to servicing my 2 Mercedes -- both 2009 models, ML350 and S550. Thank You, International Motors!!!

HJ
Hugh J.
Jaguar XK8
01/25/2019
good vibes
Quote for the work was on time and on budget ( quote) . Nice people to deal with .

Stephen M.
Volvo S60
01/19/2019
Sean is exceptional
Sean provides exceptional knowledgeable caring service …..the prices are always a little to high for a person of my retired income but in general worth it for the peace of mind..would be nice to have a Senior or Veteran discount like many places do here if money is no object this is the go to place. Sean may be the most caring car repair person I have ever encountered.

Stephen Myrick

Cathedral City

KF
Kris F.
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kris said the business has good staff. They were recommended and they were able to accommodate him when he was on a time crunch.

GH
Gary winfield H.
Sausalito, CA
Jaguar XF
01/11/2019
5 stars
I took my car in for a yearly service . It was a friendly and professional experience.