Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

KE
Keith Alvin E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/09/2020
Sean always explains things that make sense honestly
I’m having issues with my 2009 Minis smog check. Having not driven much the last few months in light of the COVID-19 he explained I need to reset the computer to pass smog inspection. His instructions and where to go online were spot on. Now wish me luck this next week on resetting that finicky computer. See you in a week Sean

Leila B.
07/07/2020
Outstanding customer service
they offers best customers services and they are very professional. I’m stop going to dealership to get my car service.

Robert W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they were pretty efficient in getting back to him and making reservations and the service they provided.

EP
Edward P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/27/2020
Knowledgeable Staff
Having used IM for different Mercedes makes and models, I found there’s very few subjects IM is not expert on. I leave my cars with the greatest confidence they will take care of my cars expertly.

GT
Geoffey T.
Palm Desert, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
06/25/2020
Quick, knowledgeable and fair prices.
My 06 range Rover had a problem with the transmission control module and transfer case control module. Sean got me in on a Friday morning and I had my vehicle back Friday afternoon.

BY
Bruce Y.
Porsche Cayman
06/18/2020
2008 Porsche Cayman S
As always, honest, fair, and knowledgeable. No one else will touch my Porsche as long as I own it!!

Craig W.
06/18/2020
Excellent Experience
I had my 2004 BMW 325 CI serviced at International. They do a very thorough job at a reasonable price. I had a good chat with Sean about my car — and the prospects of keeping it long-term. Sean is very knowledgeable and personable. Thank you, guys!

Richard M.
06/17/2020
Very helpful
I have a older BMW and they were helpful in giving me estimates and making necessary repairs.

Shaun B.
Volvo XC90
06/12/2020
Fast friendly service w a fair price .
Excellent service fast and friendly .

GG
Gabin G.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Gavin said the business did everything he expected and they did a great job.

Janice M.
Idyllwild, CA
Audi TT
05/28/2020
My 1st Choice
Sean, Fred, and the staff are wonderful. I feel very comfortable bringing my car to them. They are trustworthy and honest.

CT
Cindy T.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said they were polite, very fast, very professional, and they explained everything in detail.

ME
Mindy E.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/23/2020
Exemplary service!
Fred at International Motors provided superb service - he is an excellent communicator (explained the work done and kept me informed about the progress). The service to my car was also top-notch. My first visit, and I will be back.

Steve H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/10/2020
Confidence in fixing my problem,
Every time I take my MB convertible to International Motors for a repair or service, I am confident the work well be done correctly, on time, and for the estimated price quoted. My last visit was to repair a rear window that would not go up. Needless to say, this was an emergency that couldn’t wait to be fixed.. The parts had to come from MB. They were not available from our local dealership. The parts department at MB got the parts the next morning and to International Motors immediately. The car was ready that afternoon. In light of the pandemic, our vehicle was wiped down with antiseptic spray, and the staff all wore face masks.
SZ
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 05/10/2020

Thank you Steve for taking the time to write about your experience with International Motors.
Stay safe Sean

MK
Michael K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/08/2020
Repair in my 2003 sl500
I called Sean about a tire repair which he did a fast and great job. I talked to him thinking my battery was weak. He checked it and it did need a new battery .
Thus was my first tine with him and not my last