Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Anthony M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/16/2018
Awesome quick service
Sean is awesome and fixed my car for far less than the dealership was going to charge! Friendly and inviting

Mathew R.
Coachella, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said the staff was nice and attentive.

WW
Wieland W.
Mercedes-Benz E550
11/12/2018
Honest and thorough. Good problem solvers.
Great guys, honest and thorough.

James C.
Palm Desert, CA
11/03/2018
Excellent work
On time, reasonable cost, good people to work with.

FI
Furrukh I.
Cathedral City, CA
Mercedes-Benz S400
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Furrukh said the business's service was good, but not everything was solved with the first visit.

Stephen M.
Volvo S60
10/24/2018
Waiting Room is Like a Beverly Hill's Doctor's Office
Terrific Experience, just moved here from LA and was looking for repair shop. Sean was amazing, they treat cars almost like they are human. The office as said above is most unusual auto mechanic office I have ever seen...dimmed lights quiet music pipped in and magazine with Rolls and Cartier….soooo you knew the bill would be high.....pleasantly surprise, was not so and I will be back. Sean was the friendliest and most helpful "car person" I have ever encountered.
My only surprise was $40 for labor to put in two light bulbs!...about 15 minutes. I will close with want to say get what you pay for and service was terrific!!

TD
Ted D.
10/17/2018
2001 325i runs like. new !!
Great customer service, great mechanics!

BP
Burt P.
Porsche Boxster
10/16/2018
Quality Service
Sean is friendly and in constant contact with us during our repairs. My car runs better since my oil change and checkup.

TJ
Tom J.
Chrysler Crossfire
10/13/2018
Although I expected to need an oil change at this latest service for my '05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster (basically a German-built Mercedes Benz SLK320 with a Chrysler designed body), Sean assured me that it would not be wise to do this at this time. He explained that because my car uses synthetic oil and had not been driven enough miles (despite the time that had lapsed since the last oil change), it could actually do more damage than good. He did flush and replace the radiator coolant as he recommended due to the time that had lapsed since this was last done. All other components were checked and I was given a clean bill of health as well as a car that was as clean as when I brought it in. I appreciate Sean and his crew's honesty and his knowledgeable advice and recommendations. The final bill was exactly what he had estimated and I am very pleased with not having to spend $$ for unnecessary service. His shop is not only clean and well-stocked, he keeps up to date on all the servicing requirements of the brands of cars he services.

RK

Desert Hot Springs, CA
Acura 3.2TL
09/22/2018
Well done
I brought in my 2003 Acura with a couple of tricky problems. The guys took the time to find and fix the actual problems. Thanks

JO
Jeff O.
09/13/2018
Great Service!
Everything was great, car was scheduled for a minor service and all was completed with the addition of a few items. I was pleased with the customer service and amount of time it took to complete. I was called with an update and a time the car would be finished. This was my first time here, I will be back!

Jonathan C.
Joshua Tree, CA
08/24/2018
I left a more in-depth review on Yelp so go there for the details. It's always good to cross compare reviews.

This is an excellent company, excellent customer service and I could not say better things about them - except on Yelp. :)

MK
Michael K.
07/31/2018
Quick Response and great service
Had a water pump failure in my BMW X3 on the hottest day of the year in the palm Springs area. Sean was very responsive....got my car back to me in 48 hours....work done correctly and have no issues with the repairs performed on the car. I would highly recommend International Motors
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks Michael for taking the time to write about your experience with IM.

Sean Bosch Master Tecchnician

FC
Foster C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Porsche Cayenne
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Foster said the staff figured out what the problem was but he did not get it fixed because of the price.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 07/31/2018

Thank You Foster to take the time and write. Unfortunately the steering assembly for your Porsche is only available through the Dealership Network and is pricy. We are one of a few Porsche repair facility that can replace and program that unit to your car.

Bosch Master Technician

TH
Terri H.
Thousand Palms, CA
07/27/2018
This is a wonderful business
Great service, professional and polite owner and staff. I highly recommend International Motors for your vehicle needs.

Hi Terri
It was nice meeting you and thanks for the kind words.
Bosch Master technician

Margie W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Margie said this business is the best. It's the only business she will take her Mercedes for service.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks for choosing us to be your repair facility.
Bosch Master Technician

JE
John E.
Ford Edge
07/22/2018
Sean worked his magic getting my aftermarket warranty company to cover some pricey electronics on our Ford Edge. Once that was put into place, Sean ordered the parts and repaired the car in a timely fashion. He was always in touch with me as this saga unfolded. I very much appreciate this kind of service. IM labor rates are not modest, but the shop knows what it's doing.
Sean Z., President from International Motors responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks John for your kind words.

Sean Bosch Master Technician

Michael W.
Cathedral City, CA
07/13/2018
Sean is great. He takes the time to explain things.
The place is not very large which is good. To me, this means they take the time to work on each vehicle. I needed new plugs for my BMW 328i. Sean took 15 minutes to explain what they had done and why. He even showed me one of the bad coils which had to be replaced. This is the first shop I've ever been to where the owner takes the time to explain as well as show you the failed parts. International Motors has more diagnostic equipment than any other shop in the valley, including the dealers. I can't say enough good things about International Motors. Sean runs a great shop.

BY
Bruce Y.
07/07/2018
2005 Mustang
After a very refreshing service on my Porsche several months ago, we took my son's Mustang to Sean for a clutch issue. They now have an experienced Ford mechanic which is terrific. They completed the job promptly and considerably below the dealer estimate. International Motors is now my exclusive shop for all my car repairs. I highly value integrity, and that is what you get with Sean.