BK
BETTY K.
Aurora, MN
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire rims replaced
First of all a big thank you to Joe in parts for ordering and setting up the appointment to get the job done! The black tire rims look very nice!!

JOHN B.
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
2016 Ford Escape
Bought a vehicle that had a few unseen issues. The issues were taken care of very quickly and professionally. Thanks Garrett for low interest rate you got us. Thanks Matt for selling us the vehicle and taking care of one of the issues we had. A big thanks to Keziah for being on top of things and taking care of the other issue. Keziah you have one of the nicest personalities for a service writer we have ever seen. Keep up the good work!

DANIEL C.
Side Lake, MN
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Toyota Highlander service
Efficient service at Iron Trail

ANTHONY B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I was able to call and get an appointment when needed. Service was provided within the time promised.

MARK D.
Carlton, MN
Chevrolet Camaro
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
We are repeat customer every thing is great dealing here

LJ

ALEXANDRA W.
Ely, MN
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Repair to my RAV4 was quick and efficient. They even had a driver to get me to work and pick me up when my car was finished. They are the best!

MT
MICHELLE T.
Deer River, MN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I don’t have a Toyota dealer in my town so it was convenient for me while on vacation to get an appointment for my oil change. I was in and out in less than a half hour. It was perfect!!!

PC
PATRICK C.
Duluth, MN
09/08/2018 Category: Sales
Staff was great
Jon and Cindy were very easy to work with and no pressure to rush us in to a sale.

Biwabik, MN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
20K,000 mile service
Very thorough and very fast.

EK
ED K.
Ely, MN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
25,000 mile checkup and wheel balance
Great!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Informative in progress
Let me know when my vehicle was beginning worked on and what all was getting done.

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is 5 star, please no more surveys
Auto service is good, but follow up surveys are annoying.

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled serbice
You did just fine

BONNIE S.
Cloquet, MN
08/25/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Motors
Liked that the cars had price tags and no pressure sales man was there for questions. Was able to shop with out all of the pressure! Thank you.

JZ
JAMES Z.
Babbitt, MN
GMC Terrain
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Warranty
18 days after buying a vehicle, the transmission started having problems and Iron Trail said they would not apply the 30 day warranty to fixing the problem because I had gone over the allowed mileage. The state of Minnesota has a used car warranty law that states car dealerships for used vehicles under 36,000 miles are warrantied for up to 30 days or 2,500 miles. The car I bought had only gained 2,000 miles and the dealership still refused to warranty

JOHN H.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
A history of poor service
In the last few years - really since Lauri left as service manager, service has deteriorated.
1. Brought in for an oil change plus other minor stuff. Oil change was not done or billed. Had to go back to get it done.
2. Another oil change. Once home I noticed serious oil leakage onto garage floor. Filter or oil pan plug had not been tightened.
3. Recently I had a flat on I-35 from a puncture. When I tried to change it I found the lug nuts to be so distorted from the impact wrenches used in your shop (never been anywhere else for tire rotation) that I could not get the wrench on the nuts. Result - 4 hours on the edge of the road and $$$ for service
4. At my most recent service I asked that all the nuts be checked and got an OK from the service counter. At home I found that the nuts had not been checked and were all distorted. I replaced them all myself.
We bought this vehicle new from Iron Trail and have had all the service done with you. We will not be back.

Coleraine, MN
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
08/20/2018 Category: Sales
Bucket parade
Sales person was polite but not very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. Then, as we waited for financing and paperwork, we were paraded around the facility with a bucket to get cheap trinkets (key chain, can coolies, etc) and honestly felt embarrassed... Overall experience was okay but not my best when it comes making such a large purchase.

CR
CATHY R.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very helpful sales consultants

JOHN B.
Esko, MN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy and service my vehicles