4.6

Esko, MN
Toyota Avalon
11/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department
The staff was very friendly. Great coffee I. The lounge while I waited for my vehicle to be serviced.

JOSHUA T.
Virginia, MN
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend

CF
CHRISTA F.
Keewatin, MN
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I have never had a bad experience! Thank you

MATT B.
Aurora, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Great service experience. Got an accurate price quote right away, and they fixed my issue where another dealership messed up.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Everything was accomplished.
Very satisfied with your service(s).

TV
THOMAS V.
10/30/2019 Category: Sales
License Plates
Nice people and good service. Thanks

Tim S.
Orr, MN
10/29/2019
Poor service
After buying a new Tacoma, I have recieved poor service on the simplest things such as just getting my tires rotated. Why I should have to schedule this over a week in advance is beyond me. My expectation would be same day on such a simple thing. Maybe I just have too high of an expectation when it comes to customer service.

CATHY W.
Grand Rapids, MN
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Job accomplished in the time frame quoted to me. All the employees were very nice, have someone drive me to a restaurant so I could kill time on the car was being worked on and pick me up and take me back. All in all good experience, good job!

Ely, MN
Toyota Tundra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, professional

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Sequoia
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Warranty chrome repair
They were prompt and did good work on my vehicle.

STACY M.

GLENN A.
Babbitt, MN
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Right on time and finished before the time they had told me

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
Chevrolet Silverado MD
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Had lubes tech do good job and told me of any concerns .
Ben

Embarrass, MN
10/11/2019 Category: Sales
It was all good!!
Everything was great you went out of way to help me thank you!!

DAVID H.
Grand Rapids, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and friendly salespeople
No hassle quick and friendly salespeople.
I didn't have the long drawn out wait like some dealerships (lately I've waited days to hear back on a vehicle I was interested at a local dealership) very friendly and quick even when being very busy. Thank you!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Littlefork, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Service
service was good and done in a timely fashion.
all good and reasonable price.

NJ
NAOMI J.
Chisholm, MN
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy and trouble free experience.
Had a scheduled service through ToyotaCare. ITM now allows online appt scheduling and I really do appreciate that! Improves service dramatically! I also was allowed to have my dog in the waiting area, which made me really happy because I did not have a place for her to go while I waited.

All service reps were nice and attentive.

MK
MARTHA K.
Biwabik, MN
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Tire trouble
My tire was fixed right away!

DANIEL C.