Ely, MN

ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
tire deal
Had new tires put on the car before winter and the wheel alignment was done.

SA
STEVEN A.
Esko, MN
10/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great costumer service
Would definitely buy another car from this dealership in the future

TE
TIMOTHY E.
Hinckley, MN
10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Good people thanks for working with our credit
Just the jeep i was looking for.

Buhl, MN
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough and good customer service

Eveleth, MN
Toyota Yaris
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Reliable
As always, the service is perfect. The staff is professional, courteous and friendly.

Hibbing, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
10/12/2018 Category: Sales
Oil and lube
Everything was done as stated and finished on time

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018 Category: Service

HP
HARRY P.
Mountain Iron, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Service was quick.

JOHN H.
Tower, MN
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Experience
Prompt, expert, and courteous service.

RICKY C.
Cook, MN
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to their customers.
The dealership as a whole has been a refreshing experience. The vehicle is Great and the serving after the purchase has been great also.

I bought this vehicle knowing it was a one owner vehicle.The dealership put a new set of tires in it prior to me purchasing.

I'm not sure why, but the New tires put on are shot.

Less than 32,000 miles and I have to replace over $800 of tires in less than a year.

Rick Clark

RJ
RONALD J.
Duluth, MN
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Problem Resoved
I had an issue with my Tacoma. I visited the Toyota dealer in Duluth. I not only did not get any help with the issue, my concern was pretty much discounted, like there is no problem. I was passing thru Virginia and stopped to visit at Iron Trail. I was asked how my Tacoma was doing. I mentioned the issue I was having. I soon had an audience of several Iron Trail employees. After a short discussion, I was encouraged to make an appointment for my vehicle (I did not have it with me). I was told that most likely they could fix the issue. Less than week later, I took a short ride with Roger Walli (Toyota Tech) and he reassured me he could eliminate the problem. Less than an hour later, I was heading back home with the problem resolved. Thanks to Iron Trail and especially Roger Walli for listening to my concern and finding a solution.

LH
LAURA H.
Orr, MN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Selling services I don’t need!
I came in for a sensor valve stem replacement. Your employees tried to tell me that I needed a radiator flush as I didn’t have Toyota coolant in there. They did say my coolant was clean which makes sense as I just had a radiator flush done where I have all of my maintenance done (not iron trail motors). They told me that I needed this done three times before I got out the door. I don’t appreciate being told I need services when I don’t!

DONALD H.
Gilbert, MN
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance o n 2015 Silverado
Got work done and suggested other maintenance that needed to be done.

Tower, MN
09/22/2018 Category: Service
5 stars

ROGER M.
Iron, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Survey
Prompt and courteous. Prompt and timely.

SG
SCOTT G.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Not so great.
My wife had an appointment for recall work and an oil change. After sitting in the waiting room for an hour and 20 minutes she was informed nothing was done to the vehicle and she would have to reschedule. She was told the parts weren't fitting and they couldn't get a lift to do the oil change. After different parts came in I made another appointment for the recall work and an oil change. I sat in the lobby for 2 hours after being told it would take about an hour for everything to be finished. After the vehicle was finished I got $13 off the oil change for them wasting my wife's time. After a few days of having my vehicle back, I found that my washer fluid wasnt spraying on the windshield. I opened the hood and found the washer fluid tube laying across the motor. So instead of wasting more of my time, I reconnected the tube to the appropriate spots. Since the mechanics could not finish a full check list on the job at hand, I can't see them doing a courtesy check/inspection when getting an oil change.

Mountain Iron, MN
Toyota Sequoia
09/21/2018 Category: Sales
I was pleased with how quick and smooth the whole process went.

TH
TERRI H.
Bovey, MN
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They made sure my rav was taken care of so I could have a safe trip

BK
BETTY K.
Aurora, MN
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire rims replaced
First of all a big thank you to Joe in parts for ordering and setting up the appointment to get the job done! The black tire rims look very nice!!