JAMES S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Trailer hitch
Work was done on time and was done professionally.

TERRY S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
2018 Chev truck free servicing
Done well- just wished I had a few more free oil/ tire rotations. But two is better than none!!

Chisholm, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy and low cost oil change!
It is easy to schedule an oil change and they get you in quickly. I don't have to wait weeks!

Eveleth, MN
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes
Quick service. Friendly people. Good price.

WW
WENDY W.
Duluth, MN
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
RAV4 purchase
I loved Matt, our no pressure, honest salesman. Visit was low key and informative. I felt no pressure from our salesman to purchase a vehicle.

JOHN T.

ET
ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
07/23/2018 Category: Service
quality mechanics and parts on hand
The oil change was done smoothly and efficiently. Didn't have to wait long for an appointment.

AA
AUDREY A.
Bena, MN
07/22/2018 Category: Service
My recent service appointment
I recently had a service appointment. Excellent service, and I was especially grateful when Jake Homick showed me the
very dirty cabin air filter. Needless to say, I wanted it replaced. I am always greeted warmly by any employee I encounter
when I am waiting for my vehicle. So happy that I purchased my Toyota Rav 4 at Iron Trail Motors.

KYLE B.
Superior, WI
07/22/2018 Category: Sales
Perfect experience
Everyone was very friendly and worked fast and efficient to find exactly what we were looking for. Great stress free way to purchase a vehicle!

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change. Detailing rotstion
Excellent service.

Hibbing, MN
07/21/2018 Category: Sales
Camry 2018
The dealer sent us home with a key fob that didn't work. They put dealer advertising on the car after we asked them not to. They did not give us a temporary registration for the car. We did not get license plates for the car until after the temporary registration had expired.

Cook, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Service
New pickup
Buying a new vehicle was an excellent experience.

CA
CHARLENE A.
Bovey, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Sales
Purchased a truck
Fast and friendly. Very patient with all my questions

LAURIE S.
International Falls, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My new truck
Very helpful and accommodating, a great vehicle buying experience

JOHN S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service is not what it used to be.
Oil changes used to include cleaning battery posts checking air pressure in the tires. I think you are going downhill. The guys at the parts dept. and Roger are great.

MARK R.
Orr, MN
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and accurate
Scheduled maintenance was fast and convenient. As expected , our Toyota has no issues after 20,000 miles!

International Falls, MN
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks.
Routine (synthetic) oil/filter change and check up: $40. A little cheaper to do it myself but not enough difference to justify the hassle.

DANIEL R.
Hibbing, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan
I didn't know I was there?

KN
KEVIN N.
Mountain Iron, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Sales team, the worst
Ready to buy new truck, ALL paperwork signed, good faith payment given dealership. Truck was to be brought in from other dealership following Monday, since I was out of town, I would pick up on Wednesday. Monday I was notified by sales manager that there was a mistake in filling out paperwork, would owe <> $6000 more. I stated that since all paperwork had been finished, that was not my problem but that I would split the difference with them. They said no, at that point it became a matter of principle and told them I would not purchase the truck for the new amount and that I would never set foot in that dealership again. Presently looking for a new truck else where!

WK