Buhl, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Toyota
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Willing to help.

JEREMY L.
Gilbert, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Speedy service
Excellent costumer service. And quick delivery on a new vehicle.

TL

Grand Rapids, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Good experience
Process went fairly smooth with not to much waiting around. I felt the pricing was fair and would do business with them again.

Buhl, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service at a reasonable price. Friendly and helpful staff.

LAURA M.
Ely, MN
Nissan Murano
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Missed a spot....
4 stars: I believe I received excellent and timely service.....until
I had to use the new wipers I just had installed and they did not properly swipe the windshield. I was annoyed not to have a clear windshield while using the new wipers. I stopped at a gas station and fiddled with the wipers until my line of sight was wiped clean but the issue was not completely resolved. I called the dealership to let them know, they were attentive and suggested I return to the dealership. I was already 5hrs into a road trip and explained that wasn't possible. I have gone to this dealership for oil changes, new tires etc. This is the first time I've had an issue, albeit minor, it was still of concern.

11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to deal with.
Easy place to deal with. No hassles.

TP
THOMAS P.
Proctor, MN
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Silverado purchase
Very low stress transaction. Staff very friendly.

Tower, MN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Comfortable setting- courteous and knowledge staff

ROCKY C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t completely do all that was asked
I had set up for an oil change and tire rotation
After an hour or so they were done and I paid the bill and left.
After I got home looked at the bill and they did not have the tire rotation listed. So they didn’t do that so not sure why it took an hour to change the oil

MARK R.
Orr, MN
11/28/2018 Category: Service
25000 mile service
Very efficient service.
Toyota running nicely. No problems.

CK
Quick turnaround time

JOHN B.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
2016 Ford Escape
They took care of us , no complaints!

JOHN A.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous
Work is always done accurately, considerately, and quickly.

Minneapolis, MN
11/14/2018 Category: Sales
Used car buying experience.
Great People!!! Very helpful!!!

Duluth, MN
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2018 Category: Sales
decent car dealership
easy to deal with and not pushy

TG
THOMAS G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Highlander
Process was straight forward and easy to follow.

11/09/2018 Category: Sales
Iron Trail Motors
Impressed that Sales Representative Matt provided great service to us in assisting us in finding the vehicle that we wanted, at the price we were willing to pay.

KP
KEVIN P.
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Jon Lind was excellent and kind at helping me through the process of buying my truck. I think he made my experience at car shopping great and I would only buy a vehicle from him again, when I need my next vehicle. And the popcorn was also a great thing to have!

MARY B.
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Matt was very nice
Matt took the time to make sure I fully understood how my new toyota rav worked