PJ
PATTY J.
05/11/2020
So Reliable!
I have always been pleased with the Service at Island Street. I have referred many people to them and just one yesterday who then had their car towed to them! 5 Star in my book!

ROBERT B.
Lexus ES 350
05/07/2020
Bob B. Canton,
As always, great work. It was a great help to have my car picked up and returned to me. Thank you.

JENNI R.
Edgartown, MA
Land Rover Range Rover Velar
05/06/2020
Service is always great
Island Auto has serviced our family’s cars for the past 8 years. We appreciate that they’re always available to see us at a minutes notice. Every situation is always resolved with no hassles in a timely manner. We would never bring our cars to anyone else.

Sharon, MA
05/06/2020
Always good
Good work as always

Marie C.
Volvo S60
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Marie said this business was on time and they did the job.

KATHLEEN S.
Chrysler Sebring
05/05/2020
As usual the service I received on my recent visit was exceptional. It is hard to find a garage that you trust. I found mine in Island Street.

RF
RICHIE F.
Brockton, MA
04/30/2020
Always fast, efficient and friendly

RL
RICHARD L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/30/2020
Help where can - always honest.
They did what they could with the car but were completely Honest as to when it needs to return to the dealer for the things the factory codes they can not be read.
Excellent work.

BF
BRIAN F.
Acura MDX
04/29/2020
Professional, honest and friendly staff
Professional , kind, honest and completed in a timely fashion .

CP
CAROLE P.
04/25/2020
You all listen to the customer.
Friendly service. You listened to my complaint and fix the problem with a smile. Thank you all very much.

BD
BARBARA D.
04/24/2020
Oil Change
The only comment I have is that the service took longer than originally expected. Was surprised because the shop was not busy.

RANDY M.
Lexus NX
04/23/2020
Always excellent
They always get my car in and handled quickly and efficiently - and I really appreciate it.

KATHLEEN S.
04/22/2020
As usual the service provided was top notch. The personnel are efficient, knowledgeable, professional and personable. I would recommend Island Street automotive to everyone.

Lincoln MKZ
04/18/2020
Came in without appointment. Got service done
Needed an oil change and inspection. Came in. Work was performed while I waited

Sharon, MA
Honda Clarity Electric
04/17/2020
Neighborhood mechanics that I feel very comfortable with!
Had a problem on the highway and needed to stop driving the car. Had to have my car towed - knew that if I had the car brought to Island Street Auto - that they would take great care of the car and me. They did! It is nice knowing that Island Street Auto is there for us!