MA
MARK A.
11/19/2019
Excellent service. Job was done in a timely manner and done correctly.

LEO B.
11/19/2019
Battery
Great customer service as always!Jill is wonderful! We have been going there for years! Definitely a great choice!

Joseph A.
Massachusetts
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was easy.

LP
LENA P.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019
Oil Change
Every other oil change I have my tires rotated. I requested a tire rotation with this latest oil change not realizing that I was not due for the rotation. The technician checked my service record and noticed that the rotation was not needed. Island Street did not perform the unnecessary work and saved me money. This is one of many reasons why I have been doing business with them for many years and trust them to do a great job.

SZ
STEVE Z.
Dodge Charger
11/16/2019
Staff
Always great advise & excellent work.
Tops

CLAIRE M.
11/13/2019
Tire issue
Stopped in with no apt.. I had found out that I had a screw in my tire.
Jill took my keys and I had the service performed on my tire in a very short time.
I have been a long time customer of Island Street.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
11/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I always give you guys 5 stars. I did notice one thing which may resolve itself. The brake pedal response is a little soft and low on the range of motion. I need to come in after 100 miles to get a sticker and we'll see how it is then. Since it was a complete brake replacement (all new parts) I think maybe everything just needs to seat in possibly or maybe second brake bleed. We'll see. Anyway, thanks again. John N.

GM
GAIL M.
Mazda CX-5
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasure to business with you. From booking the appointment to work completion, Island Street is always professional and efficient.

PC
PHIL C.
11/02/2019
Dependable, efficient, friendly service
The oil change and e-brake check was completed in 30 minutes, and they recommended the correct follow-up service for my e-brake.

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
11/01/2019
Always a positive experience
Island St continues to be a positive experience for me. I have been a customer for several years and know the staff, ace mechanic Don, Jill and Paul. Professional, expert, dependable, friendly and fair prices come to mind. A good facility to consider.

JN
JOHN N.
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2019
Jillian
Island Street, is the best!! Quick service, always helpful, always happy with the service.

DENNIS M.
Middleboro, MA
10/30/2019
Great service and honesty.
Great service and honesty.

SHIRLEY S.
Dodge Journey
10/30/2019
The service was prompt & hopefully competent. Jill dropped me off at a a local coffee shop & offered to pick me up when the repairs were completed./serv
The service was prompt. The receptionist seemed friendly. Jill dropped me off at a local coffee shop & offered to pick me up when the repairs were completed. I miss having the car washed but was told this service was no longer offered. A larger waiting area would he a plus along with the hot coffee that's available. Tea & cookies would be a pleasant welcome addition.

GS
GIL S.
Honda Fit
10/29/2019
Fast, excellent, economical
Just a simple oil change today. They reset the oil wear indicator, too. Thank you

10/26/2019

LYNN R.
Honda HR-V
10/22/2019
Instant Inspection
Fast friendly service getting our inspection as we sat in waiting area.

EM
ED M.
10/21/2019
Great service great place great people

AP
AUGUSTINE P.
Nissan Frontier
10/18/2019
Island Auto
Been going there for several years. Good people, good atmosphere, reasonable rates.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Ford Edge
10/18/2019
Great service. Called at last minute and was able to fit in and cost is always reasonable.