EM
ED M.
11/24/2019
Mazda 3
The crew at island street are the best in service and very friendly!!

CHARLIE B.
Whitman, MA
11/22/2019
Best automotive service
I have used Island Street for more than 24 years and have always been treated fairly and honestly. Originally I worked within a 5 minute walk so it was convenient. For the past 5 years I drive for 30-40 minutes just to get my vehicles serviced.

BA
Ben A.
Mansfield, MA
Acura MDX
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the work and people are the best. He said he would not go any place else.

FI
Frank I.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business is very good. He said Jillian and Christine are great and they're very good to him. He said he would recommend this business for service.

MA
MARK A.
11/19/2019
Excellent service. Job was done in a timely manner and done correctly.

LEO B.
11/19/2019
Battery
Great customer service as always!Jill is wonderful! We have been going there for years! Definitely a great choice!

Joseph A.
Massachusetts
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was easy.

LP
LENA P.
Ford Expedition
11/16/2019
Oil Change
Every other oil change I have my tires rotated. I requested a tire rotation with this latest oil change not realizing that I was not due for the rotation. The technician checked my service record and noticed that the rotation was not needed. Island Street did not perform the unnecessary work and saved me money. This is one of many reasons why I have been doing business with them for many years and trust them to do a great job.

SZ
STEVE Z.
Dodge Charger
11/16/2019
Staff
Always great advise & excellent work.
Tops

SHIRLEY S.
11/15/2019
Promptness of service was impressive. We were disappointed that the car had to be returned as the hand brake was not set & my husband had to make a return trip causing a few hours delay.
We were very pleased by the prompt service although in order to get a part we had to leave the car overnight. Also my husband had to return the car (after he got home!) as the repairman neglected to set the hand brake. Please check the car BEFORE releasing the vehicle. Thank you.

CLAIRE M.
11/13/2019
Tire issue
Stopped in with no apt.. I had found out that I had a screw in my tire.
Jill took my keys and I had the service performed on my tire in a very short time.
I have been a long time customer of Island Street.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
11/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I always give you guys 5 stars. I did notice one thing which may resolve itself. The brake pedal response is a little soft and low on the range of motion. I need to come in after 100 miles to get a sticker and we'll see how it is then. Since it was a complete brake replacement (all new parts) I think maybe everything just needs to seat in possibly or maybe second brake bleed. We'll see. Anyway, thanks again. John N.

GM
GAIL M.
Mazda CX-5
11/02/2019
Oil Change
Always a pleasure to business with you. From booking the appointment to work completion, Island Street is always professional and efficient.

PC
PHIL C.
11/02/2019
Dependable, efficient, friendly service
The oil change and e-brake check was completed in 30 minutes, and they recommended the correct follow-up service for my e-brake.

LF
LARRY F.
Toyota Matrix
11/01/2019
Always a positive experience
Island St continues to be a positive experience for me. I have been a customer for several years and know the staff, ace mechanic Don, Jill and Paul. Professional, expert, dependable, friendly and fair prices come to mind. A good facility to consider.