Cindy W.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said she came to have a noise checked out and it turned out to be a rock stuck in her muffler, they removed it for free. This was awesome and she'll be coming here from now on.

RON H.
08/18/2020
Satisfied
Very professional business , I highly recommend them.

JN
Jessica N.
Mazda CX-5
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff are very good in scheduling appointment, they are very kind and everything was quick and easy.

08/14/2020
Happy with service
Went for a sticker and oil change and they told me I did not need the oil change yet. I appreciate the honesty of the people there and will continue to recommend them to others

SK
STEVE K.
Walpole, MA
Saturn Ion
08/11/2020
Check air cond. +defrost control + oil change.
I received a text the day before reminding me of my app't. Iwas scheduled for 12:30. Schedule changed and had to come in earlier. They got me in at 8:30 and out by 9:45 because I had a 10 app't. They tried to fix control but was told they would have to order parts if available. Car is a 2004 Saturn.

FG
Fred G.
Middleboro, MA
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Fred said that he always gets good service there and they're always good to him.

DF
DONNA F.
08/07/2020
Highly recommended by friend P DeVeber am so pleased wonderful trusted service pool
Very pleased with service and price.

PS
PRISCILLA S.
Cadillac SRX
08/07/2020
Can't make setting appointment with reminders easier
I will never go to the Dealership again.. Wish I found Island Street Automotive YEARS ago!
So polite and so "on the ball."

CHRISTOPHER M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2020
We have been using Island street for years now, since our old mechanic retired. They are always so nice and let you know exactly what you need and how much it will cost before hand. We would highly recommend them to family and friends.

GK
Gary K.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business is very polite very prompt.

KG
KEVIN G.
Taunton, MA
08/04/2020
Great service.
Very professional. Answered all my questions. I'll be back.

BP
BARBARA P.
08/03/2020
work is great, customer service is Awesome!!
HAd problem with AC, they fixed it quickly . i am cool again

AG
ANNE G.
07/31/2020
brake light
the service was as efficient as usual - it is great hat whe you have an appt , work is begun at or before the scheduled time

I did recommend you to a friend

SZ

MARY S.
Mansfield, MA
07/25/2020
Instruction Issue
You recently completed an oil change and brakes.
Never had an issue before -
I did request you not leave the spare key in the car because I was unsure when I could return to pick it up. The key was left on the front left floor, clearly visible. Also, the car was unlocked. Disappointed since I requested the above at drop off and again when the office called to let me know the car was ready
My rating would have been 5 stars but for this.