DEBRA W.
MA
Honda Accord
Son's Car
No need to go any place else when you get PEACE of mind here...

DEBRA W.
MA
Always Confident
I will continue to recommend Island Street, Superb service from all! Thank you!

CP
CHARLES P.
Canton, MA
Lincoln MKZ
C Pinkham
Always the very best service and the folks that are on duty are terrific.

RICHARD B.
Avon, MA
My review
What can I say?? You guys are the best....I would love to see the baby soon... I hope all are well.......

BG
BARBARA G.
Sharon, MA
Island Street Cares
As always, my experience with Island was excellent!

BRAD B.
Boston, MA
Oil Change & Service
My family has been using Island St. for many years. My last visit in March 2012 is why. Very professional, prompt, & friendly. The work is always excellent.

PD
Peter D.
Stoughton, MA
excellent!
excellent!

RUSSEL C.
Stoughton, MA
Job Well Done
I went in of an oil change,using a coupon I had received in the mail. Service was prompt and, as always, done well.

PJ
PATTY J.
Canton, MA
Toyota Matrix
Always Awesome
I have been going to Island Street Automotive for many years now and have nothing but good things to say. The service is nothing short of excellent. The staff is nothing short of excellent and the prices are alway reasonable.