Laura M.
Jeep Compass
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Laura said the business got the job done on time.

DENNIS P.
Problem isn't fixed
The car still surges and jerks around 3000 rpm. Bringing it back Monday.

D

EF
ERIK F.
5 star service
Island at provides fast and professional service.

Edgartown, MA
Kia Optima
Quality service
Car is taken promptly and service is quick and through. Location is convenient. All technicians as well as Jill couldn’t be more helpful.

Mike H.
Canton, MA
Buick Enclave
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said the business is always reliable and provides affordable service.

RL
RICHARD L.
01/03/2020
As always - "great"
Just a sticker but accommodating and great service.

TIM B.
Volvo S60
12/31/2019
Always great service
Always great service with a smile. They were able to accommodate us at last minute and get us back on the road in short order. Always the best.

Sharon, MA
12/30/2019
Fair and affordable
Pricing is very fair and the staff is extremely trustworthy. I know my vehicles are in good hands with the staff at Island St.

JJ
JASON J.
Sharon, MA
12/29/2019
Affordable and speedy oil change
It's always a quick visit for the oil change. Also, its very affordable.

BEN H.
12/18/2019
They take care of me
What I get from Island Street Automotive is honest assessment of what’s going on with my cars. They diagnose very accurately, fix things properly, and are transparent about what needs to be done and what can wait. They obviously care about me as a customer, which keeps me as a customer.

Hyundai Genesis
12/14/2019
Dependable & Excellent Service
Everyone in the shop is a professional. Excellent attitude towards Customers.

CL
CLAUDIA L.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
12/07/2019
Snow Tires
Excellent service again! After getting some outrageous quotes elsewhere I suggested that my son call Island Street Automotive. Not only did they offer the best deal BY FAR for putting his new snow tires on the new rims and then on his car but they did it in a very timely, friendly, professional manner. You can't go wrong with the service at Island Street Automotive.

JN
JOHN N.
Jeep Commander
12/06/2019
Jeep Commander
I posted a review a few weeks back after having work done on my Commander. Of course, after putting it off for a long time I broke down and bit the bullet. It was costly but necessary. Anyway, I needed to drive it for a few hundred miles to clear the warning light that had been flashing for a year or so. I had one worry after the repair, my brake pedal felt soft and low to the floor when applying. The more I drove it the better the pedal felt and the greater the stopping power. I attributed it to new parts needing to seat in and work a little. At any rate, I returned after the required miles and the brakes worked as they were supposed to and the engine light remained off and it passed inspection and I'm now the proud owner of a 2020 Mass inspection sticker. I couldn't be happier. Nice work, everyone.

Dannie M.
Massachusetts
Nissan Xterra
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Dannie said that the place had good prices and quick service.

TG
TED G.
GMC Terrain
12/05/2019
very professional
I was very impressed with Island Street Automotive - I specifically liked that they called and explained what work needed to completed and the cost before starting any work
The entire team was very professional