Continue reading recommended reviews

Nate S.
Greeley, CO
10/21/2018
overpriced and untrustworthy
I was charged $120.OO to reattached a battery terminal that came loose and another $65.00 to have them tell me my horn is broken. They wanted another $130.00 to actually fix my horn they tested and said was bad. Seems weird that it worked when I tried it at home.
I'm giving them two stars instead of one because my car is still running and I share some responsibility for not asking how much they were going to charge. I just saw so many great reviews and thought I could trust them.

LD
LEONARD D.
Ault, CO
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.