Curt B.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
03/28/2019
you all are the best
We're comfortable & confident when we take our vehicle in for service; you all are friendly & professional & we would recommend you to anyone. Thanks for a job well done & God bless.

LT
Lenard T.
03/27/2019
Hat's has great personal service.
Jay is involved personally with all of his customer's service.

Barbara B.
Honda Fit
03/20/2019
courtesy and competence
I was very pleased with the service provided by Jay's Service Center. I was impressed with the courtesy and competence and relieved to have found a trustworthy mechanic that I can depend on when my car needs service.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 03/25/2019

Barbara, Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write a review. And we would like to thank you for bringing your vehicle into Jay's Service Cetner for your vehicles repair. We look forward to seeing you again.

WS
Wayne S.
Lincoln Mark VII
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said he had a verbal agreement with Jay to keep his bill under $1,000 but his bill was nearly $1,500. He said that his conversion kit seemed weak and his battery was dead when he arrived. He said no one signed his receipt which is his warranty.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for taking time to write a review. We welcome all reviews. If you would like to discuss the work that was performed on your vehicle you are most welcome to come in and we can talk about it.

Renee C.
Scion xB
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Renee said they did exactly what she needed them to do, and quickly. Customer chose not to answer all questions.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Renee. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Jennifer W.
Brazil, IN
Ford Fiesta
03/05/2019
Quick fix
Had to replace passenger side taillight. Took all of 10 minutes and it was done. Great work!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 03/09/2019

Thanks you for taking the time to review our business, Jen. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs, as well as, your loyalty through the years.

AA
Angela A.
03/05/2019
Fast, Friendly and affordable!
Our family always uses Jay's Service Center for our automotive needs. We can rely on fast, friendly and affordable service in a hometown atmosphere. We appreciate the shuttle service that is offered when we need it as well! We recommend Jay to all of our family and friends. Jay also has a great staff that doesn't overlook the small things, like bulbs that are out! Thanks Jay!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business Angela. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs, as well as, your loyalty.

Bill H.
Dodge Dakota
03/02/2019
The fixers
I had a problem ..and they’ made the proper repairs....more costly than I had expected,but it appears to have taken care of my problems

CK
Chad K.
Indiana
Toyota Tundra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Chad said his overall experience was great. His service and the quality of the service were also great. They were prompt, and they got him in and out.

Thomas S.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business was very nice and interesting.

Carla H.
Jeep Liberty
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Carla said that the place has very nice staff and she was happy with her visit.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Carla. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

TW
Tara W.
Veedersburg, IN
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Tara said the staff was able to diagnose the problem, and fix the issue. They were also able to provide rides.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Tara. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We are always glad to help with rides to home, school, work etc. to help our customers out as part of our service and glad that we were able to help you get where you were going!

Cody S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the parts came in quick. He was treated well at the time of the work.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Cody. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Tyler B.
Brazil, IN
Ford Edge
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the people at the business were nice, and the service was prompt.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Tyler. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Jalencia L.
West Terre Haute, IN
01/06/2019
Jay’s rocks!!!
Jays is always very accommodating, friendly, and has great quality service.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Jalencia. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.  Customers like you ROCK!

Shawn S.
Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2019
The best customer service in town!!!
All of those that work here took care of my car and me in a very nice manner. They worked with me on figuring a time to drop off my car that would make it easy on me. Pricing is very reasonable as well!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Shawn. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and for your great review! We look forward to being able to serve you for all of your vehicles needs.

FR
Frank R.
12/30/2018
Always get me in and out in a timely manner. No pressure to buy things I do not need No scare tactics like some places I used in the past.
The folks at Jays always get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Do extensive checks, will make you aware of an issue if needed, do not try to scare you into expensive repairs that may not be necessary. Keep me and my vehicle running down the road! Great group, will not go anywhere else! If you need work done, these are the people you need to take your vehicle to!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Frank. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your auto repair and maintenance. We are grateful for your loyalty and kind words describing your relationship with us! We hope that you have a Happy New Year!

BY
Bart Y.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/28/2018
Oil Change 12/21
Great service as usual. Thanks for the discount.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you Bart! We are happy that you were able to take advantage of the Christmas Special. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

BT
Barbra T.
Buick Century
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Barbra said the service was timely and the staff was very friendly.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, Barbara. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!!

Ron R.
Dodge Neon
12/17/2018
Jay’s Service Center comes to the rescue!
While traveling down Clinton street, my vehicle’s rear wheel locked up , and luckily I was able to get off road with out an accident. So I called Jay’s and he sent a wrecker to my rescue . By the next evening my vehicle was done and back on the road. I cannot Thank Jay’s Service enough for all of the hard work they did getting me back on the road again....especially on a Friday!! I am a very happy person!!!!!!! Ron...............
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Ron. How scary that must have been! We were happy to have been able to help you get your vehicle up and moving safely again. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. Merry Christmas to you!!!