Steve M.
05/26/2020
Honesty and integrity
Jeff always is professional and does great work. He has a great team !
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Steve.

RD
Roger D.
GMC Pickup
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Roger said they did a professional job on his vehicle.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Roger.

Carlos H.
Templeton, CA
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff are always pretty cool when he goes to the business and they get the job done.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you Carlos.

Jeff G.
05/21/2020
My daughter’s car
I ALWAYS use Jeff’s for my wife and 3 daughter’s vehicles...it is a matter of safety. Jeff is one of the few truely HONEST repairmen around.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you Jeff.

Dan R.
Honda S2000
05/07/2020
Fast, friendly and efficient service
I think my review title said it all- fast, friendly and efficient service. I was very pleased to get my
beloved Honda S2000 smogged. I chose Jeff's because of my prior experience with my
grandson's Honda Accord station wagon. Also, if I were to have any service problems with
my Honda S2000 sports car, I knew I would be in good hands because of Jeff's Auto Works
Honda experiences.

Los Osos, CA
Nissan JUKE
05/04/2020
Family Auto
No corporate hype. What you see is what you get. You see Jeff when you check in, out and rub elbows with his mechanics. You won't experience that at the dealership. His customers will work with you as well, as experienced today. One customer needed a little extra TLC and a regular of Jeff's offered to come back at a later time so Jeff could work his magic, it was beautiful, man. Only in Atascadero, that's why I drive from Los Osos.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks again Phillip. Always great to see you.

RD
Robert D.
05/02/2020
Good people
I always tell people when you find a mechanic you can trust, hold them close to your heart!
Jeff does the work right and doesn’t cut corners. That’s why he may APPEAR to be pricey sometimes but in the long run, he saves you money and more head aches. As a former ASE Certified mechanic (Porsche) I recognize quality. Here it is.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you very much Robert.

DO
Diego O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Diego said they are pretty good and really amiable.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Diego.

AV
Andrew V.
Morro Bay, CA
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a really good job, he like what they did, and they did it quick.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Andrew.

Raymond C.
04/24/2020
Excellent service.
I brought my vehicle in for a smog check and oil change. I mentioned ed to Jeff about a battery light problem. I dropped the car off and then went to sleep, since I work nights. When I woke up I had already had a message from Jeff's team telling me my car was done and that the battery light was due to the non factory alternator not being wired properly to keep the battery light off. They told me all of this information up front with no strings attached. I could not have them fix the issue but they did let me know that it only adversely effects the battery light the rest of the alternator works fine for the car. Thank you Jeff and your team.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2020

Thanks again Raymond.

John D.
Pismo Beach, CA
04/15/2020 Category: Service
John said the price was great and the service was as well.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you John.

Richard M.
Templeton, CA
Dodge Sprinter
04/07/2020
Always get great service at Jeff's. Highly recommend.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you Richard.

Douglas S.
San Miguel, CA
Cadillac Fleetwood
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Douglas said he is very happy with this business. They take good care of him and leave him completely satisfied.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you Doug.

Thomas S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he has had zero issues so far.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Thomas.

Jordan L.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said the service is pretty good and that they have always done right by him.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/26/2020