Jeannie C.
Paso Robles, CA
Kia Soul
03/03/2021
Dependable
Their promptness in getting you an appointment and quick call backs. Always friendly and ready to please.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Jeannie.

Dan S.
Nissan Versa
03/03/2021
Really Interactive with Customers
I came in with a simple broken door handle. Even with such a small job, they cared a great deal on getting it right and spoke with me every step of the way what they found and what was going wrong. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Dan.

Colin B.
Toyota Prius c
03/01/2021
Great people, great service, great location.
Prompt, reliable, honest service every time...
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you Colin.

Darrell R.
San Miguel, CA
Saturn SL
02/27/2021
Quick , up front and fair on pricing! Good group of mechanics and office personnel keeping you updated
I inherited an older car from a friend that could no longer use. It had been in non-op status for the last 5 years and needed a water pump which I had installed and new tires. I had to get a smog to complete the registration process and a friend had recommended them. I took it there with check engine light on ,which was quickly diagnosed and notified with a repair cost plus smog / certificate which was totally reasonable for this repair.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you Darrell.

Jarred B.
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/25/2021
Best experience ever
Everyone was so kind!!! Good price and super quick!!! Loved the experience!!!!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Jarred.

RU
Roberto U.
Dodge Ram Van
02/24/2021
Knowledgeable
You came thro again. Luis, my van, is happy with the healthcare (repair) you provided, a new leak detection pump. He now whistles down the road instead of leaking. Hope you don't mind if I make you my-go-to repair shop. Thanks, Roberto
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Roberto.

Randy M.
Creston, CA
Ram 2500
02/23/2021
Very Nice and Professional
I've had a couple of my vehicles in their shop before, and I will keep coming back. This time I came in for a smog on one of my trucks. I was a little early for my appointment, but they had my truck in before my appointment time, and done quickly. They have always been professional and willing to explain anything you have questions about. Yes, I'll be back when needed.

Thank you Randy.

KR
Kathy R.
Toyota Matrix
02/22/2021
Gracious help
Jeff and Steve helped me with an ongoing problem with my check engine light without charging for labor when there wasn’t a clear solution to recommend.

Thank you Kathy.

Michelle P.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
02/18/2021
Trust Worthy
Honest, flexible and take care of you like family

Thank you Michelle.

Sandra C.
02/17/2021
Always taken care of!!!
Thank you again, foe always taking care of my car!! Always with excellent care!!

Thank you Sandra.

Mike P.
Nipomo, CA
02/16/2021
Professional and friendly.
Workers are very polite and straightforward.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you Mike.

April S.
02/15/2021
Friendly and trustworthy
I have had Jeff work on my car for at least ten years. He always does a great job and I trust them not to rip me off. Highly recommended

IR

Katy B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/09/2021
Great Experience
I had a great experience, as usual. Easy to get an appointment, quick service, knowledgeable service people, friendly reception.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 02/12/2021

Thanks again Katy.

Marc M.
Pismo Beach, CA
Cadillac Escalade
01/30/2021
Integrity
Took my Mustang in some weeks back. It was all good and above board. So when it was time for my Escalade to get ready for a cross country trip, I didn’t have to even think about it.
Thank you to Jeff, Nevada and the whole team for making my vehicles run good and safe.
Marc Merk
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 02/01/2021

Thanks again Mark. Safe travels.