09/21/2020 Category: Service
Service is always great! Advisors are always informative.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day.

SL
Shelia L.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE MANAGER; AWESOME!
There was an issue I had, but service manager Rusty Pickle handle it and made it right. He was very professional and caring. My issue was taken care of. Thank you, sir, you are an asset to your Department!

08/25/2020 Category: Service
Unfriendly staff
Great place to be ignored
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

thank you for taking time to speak with me today.
my apologies again - we have addressed the issue and asure you it wont happen again
appt set for this afternoon - look foward to meeting you
hope you have a great day

Janita S.
Center Point, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/23/2020 Category: Service
Don't trust what they tell you.
Make sure you get everything in writing, if you have a credit union allow them to finance, do not trust their high end financing, 1500.00 for gap insurance, my credit union charged 299.00, they never sent in the referral paperwork to hyundai for the hyundai customer who referred me, to receive their 300.00 referral fee. They never detailed my car, free oil changes consist of low quality oil..Poor, poor, poor service..
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020
  1. thank you for taking time to speak with me
    my apologies for your experience.
    after our conversation i hope you understand how i want to make this right
    and for you to have trust in my service department
    please feel free to visit me at your next service
    and if any other concerns give me a call
    again thanks and i hope you have a wonderful day

SO
Shelby O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Taken Advantage of
I was overcharged with services that were unnecessary for my car without even being told they were happening. Ended up paying $600 for a service that should only cost $300 (my sister got the same service for $300, but at a different Hyundai dealership).
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey Ms. Olson. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are Always looking for ways to improve our services! One of the service managers will be contacting you shortly.

Kimberly, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Money money money
Too much money on services I am pretty sure I probably don’t need. I will never own a Hyundai again.
Eddie is great at the service department. Always friendly and polite. He does a great job.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.
Hope you have a Wonderful afternoon!

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Deceitful
Deceitful
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We apologize for your experience.  The service manager will be in touch with you shortly.  Have a great day!

LW
Larry W.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Not HAPPY with service
Wrong part installed
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We appreciate your business as well as your detailed feedback. I'm very sorry that you have encountered this bad experience with us. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services. Someone will be in contact with you soon as possible.

VJ
Venetra J.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service and fast delivery
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Jackson!  We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

AH
Anthony H.
Bessemer, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
It is conveniently located.
Great location, I usually can get in and out quickly.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Hinton!  We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

GM
Gary M.
Moody, AL
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Quality control issues for service
Service to update computer software and an oil change:
The steering wheel was absolutely filthy, required 3 wipe downs to remove all the grime.
The amount of oil in the vehicle was approximately 1 quart more than the Sonata service manual indicates is required.
The oil plug was torqued 12-16 lb-ft over the torque in the service manual.
Access to the oil drain plug is covered by a plastic access panel, the access panel was not replaced.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are Always looking for ways to improve our services!

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2019 Category: Service
So darn expensive.
Labor and environmental fees are too darn high.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services!

GB
Gwendolyn B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Brian in Service
My experience has been positive only when I deal with Brian in the service department. He is very professional and exudes a trusting demeanor. This is my first survey that I have ever completed at Jim Burke. I just wanted you to know Brian is the example of what a team player is. When I got the Santafe in 2016 Brian helped me with some technical things on the vehicle, gave me his card to contact him if I had any future concerns and he was not even my salesman. When coming to the service department he does not intimidate customers about completing a positive survey as some of your service managers. do. If all the service managers were like Brian all customers would complete a positive survey without any prompting as I did with Brian.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.
Hope you have a Wonderful afternoon!

ZH
Zabrina H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
They went beyond regular procedures to make sure I was satisfied with their services.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Not doing everything promised!
i do not believe an actually inspection was done. i believe they informed me of just a few things noticed and I was given a suggestion for scheduled maintenance work based on miles.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Hope you have a Wonderful morning!

Pleasant Grove, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Downgrade in Service
It is the fine print that matters.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019
  1. my apologies for your experience
    someone will be in touch

Ricky H.
Pinson, AL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service at the dealer.
The free oil change ended up being not free. They required I pay $300- $600 dollars to remain getting a free oil change. and Fee wipers. The hook for saling the car was their excellent service Provided.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

it is a great program if the vehicle is going to be serviced here
however factory required maintenance must be kept up to date
with us - sorry if this was not explained throughly at time of sale
if any question please contact me direct