PW
PETE W.
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2019
service 3/25
I was impressed every question i asked was thoroughly answered - thanks

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
Toyota Matrix
03/23/2019
Worked on my wife's car and did a great job as always,

KO
KAREN O.
Kia Optima
03/19/2019
Today’s Service
I believe the team at JoCo Automotive really care about me and my safety in my vehicle. They are honest, reliable and dependable. They get my vehicle serviced in a timely manner.
I’d recently had a blown tire (as have many in the KC area) and took my vehicle to the dealer where the tires were purchased because I had a warranty...the repairs were made and I was advised that my brake pads were very low and needed replacing ASAP. The guys at JoCo inspected my vehicle today and I have 50% of the brake pads intact. No need to replace. Just another example of their honesty. Highly recommend!

LH
LISA H.
Kansas City, KS
03/18/2019
Close to home.
We have had great service here with our car.
They are also part of the AAA program.
Your able to drop off car in the evening and they will follow up with you as soon as they figure out the problem.

BRANDY S.
Lenexa, KS
Acura TSX
03/13/2019
Always the Best! I trust them and that’s HUGE
I have been coming here for over 10 years and there is no one else I trust with my car or my money. That’s a big statement to make considering we live in a world where sometimes people are taken advantage of. I cannot say enough amazing things about this business and about the team of people that work here.

Beth M.
Cadillac STS
03/12/2019
Honest
Honest friendly service

Sarah W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the service was great and the staff did a wonderful job.

Jan B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the employees were very nice, helpful and did a good job.

Brandon H.
03/08/2019
Superb service
From start to finish I was well taken care of! I was called in every step of the way regarding my car and what it took to fix it. I felt as if Brian and Robbie truly cared about my car and made sure I had the best repairs necessary for my car to hit the road again!

MARTHA M.
Cleveland, MO
03/08/2019
Makes you feel like your part of the family
You do such a terrific job on everthing!!!

LL
LADONNA L.
03/07/2019
Customer Service
Fantastic customer service. Brian was very informative with the problems I was experienced with my vehicle.

KD
Karrie D.
Toyota Prius v
03/06/2019
wouldn’t go any where else
the staff always goes out of their way to give me detailed explanations of what’s going on and also helps me to prepare for future visits if i may have to be spending money where i might not expect it. honest, and decent price. good people.

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/05/2019
Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance services on transmission and replacement spark plugs were performed on the recommended schedule. So appreciate having timely reminders. Joco Auto keeps me rolling.

Lyman M.
GMC Terrain
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lyman said this was her 1st time using them. They were wonderful, they were very pleased and they were very informative.

LD
LES D.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/01/2019
Awesome customer service
JOCO worked on one of my van again , I thought the oil level was high and was low on the antifreeze. They told me the oil level was good and checked for antifreeze leaks and didn't find any. These guy's know what their doing and their very honest.