PS
Kansas City, KS
GMC Yukon XL
02/28/2019
2013 Yukon XL
You guys are the best! My Yukon’s problems were a real puzzlement, but you kept at it until you figured it out. You are thorough and completely professional. Not only that, you have always been easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Johnson County Auto, and have been doing business with them for over 20 years.

LARRY M.
02/28/2019
Itemized statement, friendly staff, prompt service. I think the price is a little bit high.
I am disappointed with my charge.

RV
RAY V.
02/25/2019
Great service and great employees
Great service and great staff

SG
Sue G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Sue said they are very thorough and they do a good job.

Linda B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Linda said they give her excellent service and they are always so friendly. She has been going there for a long time. Alan, the owner, Robbie and Brian in the office, she stated she feels always have her best interests in mind.

JENNIFER/DAVID S.
02/15/2019
fair prices & fast service.
A sudden brake fluid leak in our only auto could have been a disaster. JoCo Auto let us bring the vehicle in the next day and gave us a ride home. The next day they picked us up and we got the vehicle back repaired at a fair price. Thank you Jo Co Auto.

BK
BOB K.
Lenexa, KS
INFINITI QX4
02/15/2019
Very trustworthy
This place is not only honest but they can explain car issues in a way that is understandable.

DF
Dennis F.
Kansas City, KS
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business is a pleasant experience all the way around.

PK
PAT K.
Kia Sorento
02/08/2019
Joco Auto Repair
Joco was a user friendly service. They explained how and why the repair was needed. They also answered my questions in fully understandable explanations.

SAVANNAH H.
02/07/2019
Trustworthy
I’ve had very bad experiences with mechanics in the past. Brian is the first one I find easy to trust! They are great about explaining what’s going on, what’s necessary and what’s not, and they’re very punctual!

KF
KATHY F.
Lenexa, KS
Hyundai Tiburon
02/07/2019
Reliable Service
Every time I have taken my vehicle to JoCo Auto, I have received excellent service.

LG
LARRY G.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Toyota Prius v
02/05/2019
Terrific service
I have been going there for a while and LOVE their service. They try their best to accommodate your emergency as well as normal maintenance. I even bought a used car there. They are extremely honest and reasonably priced. I even once had a problem that was because of a mistake they made. While most companies would try to claim it wasn't their fault they immediately took ownership of the issue and fixed it. If they hadn't done that i would have never known that it wasn't my fault. I have even checked prices on various services and have always found them to be very competitive.

BT
Bob T.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business did a great job and he would recommend them for service.

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/01/2019
Mary P.
I've entrusted my vehicles to Jo Co Auto for almost 20 years. The experience is always informative, relaxing, and repairs and service done to my complete satisfaction.

SCOTT C.
01/31/2019
Trusted and Courteous Professionals
I have not come across a local auto mechanic that I trust more than Johnson County Automotive. They will tell you if you have a repair or maintenance that is needed, but of equal importance, they will also tell you if a repair or maintenance is not needed. Also, terrific customer service, exemplified by helping my wife transfer her belongings for work to the loaner car in temperatures near 0°. Thanks to everyone at this excellent, local, community-serving, small business.