Latest Review about 1 month ago

Lenexa, KS
Hyundai Tiburon
02/07/2019
Reliable Service
Every time I have taken my vehicle to JoCo Auto, I have received excellent service.

LG
LARRY G.
Shawnee Mission, KS
Toyota Prius v
02/05/2019
Terrific service
I have been going there for a while and LOVE their service. They try their best to accommodate your emergency as well as normal maintenance. I even bought a used car there. They are extremely honest and reasonably priced. I even once had a problem that was because of a mistake they made. While most companies would try to claim it wasn't their fault they immediately took ownership of the issue and fixed it. If they hadn't done that i would have never known that it wasn't my fault. I have even checked prices on various services and have always found them to be very competitive.

BT
Bob T.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business did a great job and he would recommend them for service.

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/01/2019
Mary P.
I've entrusted my vehicles to Jo Co Auto for almost 20 years. The experience is always informative, relaxing, and repairs and service done to my complete satisfaction.

SCOTT C.
01/31/2019
Trusted and Courteous Professionals
I have not come across a local auto mechanic that I trust more than Johnson County Automotive. They will tell you if you have a repair or maintenance that is needed, but of equal importance, they will also tell you if a repair or maintenance is not needed. Also, terrific customer service, exemplified by helping my wife transfer her belongings for work to the loaner car in temperatures near 0°. Thanks to everyone at this excellent, local, community-serving, small business.

Olathe, KS
Acura MDX
01/31/2019
Service is a lost art; except at JOCO. Auto.

AL
AL and LAURIE L.
01/30/2019
Trustworthy
I recently took my car in for an oil change. Upon routine inspection, they noted that the serpentine drive belt was worn and would need to replace in the future. Since I was leaving the next day for an out-of-town trip, I decide to have them replace the belt while I was there. While replacing the serpentine belt, the belt tensioner broke. JoCo took responsibility and gave me a nice discount off the cost to replace it.

MATT P.
Olathe, KS
GMC Acadia
01/30/2019
A
Thank you for getting me in right away with this cold bearing down on us. Love you guys!

CHRISTINE S.
INFINITI Q50
01/29/2019
Fast and Friendly Service
Everyone at JOCO Auto is so friendly and honest. As someone who doesn’t know anything about cars, it’s refreshing to know the work is done right and for a reasonable price!

EP
ERIC P.
Nissan Murano
01/26/2019
Always courteous service
They ate trustworthy and do a great job of explaining things. Ive been going here for seven years now.

CHRIS and MINDY H.
01/25/2019
Great experience
The staff at JoCo auto are always professional and kind. Thanks for another positive experience.

DAN AND MARIE S.
Honda Civic Si
01/24/2019
Great service and staff
I feel confident with the service they provide and their staff.

MONICA S.
Kia Rio
01/24/2019
Friendly people
I like they way they treat you and they always call to tell you what needs ti be done before they start working on your car

LT
LEONA T.
Lenexa, KS
Toyota Avalon
01/23/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
The staff are professional and friendly. They take time to answer questions. The waiting area is so comfortable (even a massage chair) that you almost wish they would take a little longer to do the work. The restrooms are nearby and well-maintained. There are available beverages.

Maggie S.
Shawnee Mission, KS
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said his vehicle is working well.

SEAN/NECOLE BOOLIN M.
01/22/2019
Dependable auto care at a fair price
JoCo Auto Repair is simply the best! Knowledgeable staff & great service. They always communicate any issues with our vehicle. We have always been treated great! Loaner car is an awesome bonus!

RICHARD H.
Toyota Avalon
01/22/2019
Problem Corrected
We have experienced a "come & go" noise during cold weather in our 2012 Avalon since new. Many have tried and failed to locate the source. Robbie & technicians successfully corrected.

ALLEN S.
01/19/2019
January 2019 service
Everything was well explained before and after the repairs were completed ahead of schedule. I find it hard to believe that you will find better service anywhere - I know we have not. I was very satisfied that they were able to extend the life of my vehicle.

Russell B.
Kansas City, MO
GMC Envoy
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the business told him what he needed to know, and his attitude was great. He wanted to mention it was a great experience.

MARK C.
Prairie Village, KS
01/17/2019
Only place I'll take my family's cars.
Since being referred to these guys a couple of years ago, I no longer think twice about where to take our cars for all our automotive needs. We have used them to inspect vehicles were we considering purchasing for our kids. Great, knowledgeable team!