MARGIE, MIKE B.
Leawood, KS
10/23/2015
Love this place!
They are fair, honest, fast and dependable. They also happen to be the nicest guys in town. And not that it's a big deal but the shop is super tidy and not a bad place to hang out during a quick oil change. They also offer loaner cars too! I would, and have, recommended them to friend and family.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Margie! I think Ernie is the nicest guy in town too! He is very handy and he is my go to guy! Whenever I need anything done and done right, I call on him! He is GREAT! Thanks for your review!
ps... this is written by ERNIE!

CR
CALVIN R.
10/20/2015
Always GREAT!
These guys rock! The massage chair ain't bad either.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Calvin for your review and welcome back to Kansas City! We are happy to help you be able to see what is behind you!

Jackie B.
Shawnee Mission, KS
10/20/2015
I took my car here today during lunch break because a plastic panel was hanging from under my car. The guys had the panel fixed and even fixed my gas cap door within 20 min even though I didn't have an appt. They were very nice honest guys. Will definitely be taking my car back. Only charged me for the screws since it was an easy fix. I will even take my car here for oil changes from now on!

BRANDY S.
Acura TSX
10/18/2015
They are like family!!!
I have been coming here for years and they are truly the only place I trust.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2015

So good to see you again Brandy! We feel like you are family as well!!!!! Thanks for the review.

WK
Wilma K.
Buick Lucerne
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Wilma said they did an excellent job and met her needs.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Wilma for your review!

RICHARD H.
10/16/2015
Great!
Efficient and friendly as always!!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Richard and we are sorry you didn't get to go to the game.

LC
Lesa C.
Mission, KS
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Lesa said the business always does a wonderful job. They are prompt, great communicators and never made a mistake on her vehicle. She recommends them for service all the time.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate the review!

PR
Pat R.
Mission, KS
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Pat said this was his first time using this business and they were very helpful.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Pat for your review!

SR
Steve R.
BMW Z3
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business provided the necessary service and he was very happy.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Steve for your review!

IY
Ivy Y.
Buick Century
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Ivy said this business diagnosed the problem but the repairs were too expensive.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Ivy for your review. We know sometimes repairs can be expensive and can cost more to repair than the vehicle is worth.

Angie M.
Acura MDX
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Angie said she had taken her vehicle to about three different businesses and they could not fix her vehicle, but the staff members at this business fixed it well. They did a great job and she really appreciated that.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Angie! That is the kind of review we like the MOST!!

LF
LIZ F.
Prairie Village, KS
10/02/2015
The customer service at Johnson County Automotive is excellent. Even when the cost to repair my vehicle is more than I anticipate, the advisors keep me informed of what is going on, what my options are for the repairs, and are always honest. I love the fact that they have loaner cars available or the option to wait if the repair is not going to take too long. I have always had excellent service with this shop!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Thanks Liz for your review!! We try to be as accommodating as possible.

MATT P.
09/27/2015
Great as always!
You guys always do a great job. Thanks!

LARRY M.
Overland Park, KS
09/26/2015
Smart, Dependable, Reasonable
These guys are great. I feel I can trust them to find and fix my problem at a reasonable price.

Michelle M.
Overland Park, KS
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Michelle said this business always does a great job.

EM
Ed M.
Cadillac SRX
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Ed said this business treats him well.

ROBERTA H.
09/22/2015
friendly
always friendly, feel informed when I discuss problems on my care

KW
KATIE W.
Kansas City, MO
09/19/2015
Trustworthy
I've been going to Johnson County Automotive for several years now, and I know I can trust their recommendations and that they will charge a fair price

MARTHA M.
Cleveland, MO
09/17/2015
So cats
Both Kevin and Ernie know me by name and always with a smile.they make my time there go by as fast as possible.when it comes to
Time to pay the bill,they explain the paper work so I can understand.they make it painless.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2015

Thanks Martha for your review. We appreciate you driving so far to bring your car here. We will always treat you like family here.

RJ
ROXIAN J.
Saturn L300
09/12/2015
Honest
I took my car somewhere else once...never again.

Thanks Roxanne.