Latest Review about 1 year ago

Kansas City, MO
Infiniti I35
03/17/2016
Awesome every time!
Fun, fast and friendly! Plus a great massage chair to experience! What more could you want?
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2016

Thanks Kenna for your review! The massage chair does make the wait time much better!

PP
Petra P.
Mc Louth, KS
Chevrolet Aveo
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Petra said the business did a great job installing her new windshield. It looks great and the price was very competitive. They are the best one around.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2016

Thaks Petra! We appreciate you!

DJ
Dan J.
Olathe, KS
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Dan said he was happy with the service but not happy with the price.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2016

Thanks Dan for your review! I understand that alignments on a 50 year old vehicle can be expensive. We did discuss the price prior to doing it and we only charged for half of the time we spent on it. We are glad it was able to come together!

WH
WILMA H.
Mission, KS
Saturn L300
03/12/2016
Ernie and the gang always take care of my car quickly and well.
We were always satisfied with the work JoCoAuto did on our cars and since I have been widowed It is great to be able to count on
quality care for my car.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2016

Thanks Wilma! We are here for you!

Matthew B.
Blue Springs, MO
Chrysler Town
03/11/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said the business is good, the staff is friendly and he likes the customer service. He has recommended them to others.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2016

Thanks Matthew and we appreciate you driving in from Blue Springs for service!

RACHEL B.
Olathe, KS
03/10/2016
Super Service!!
Once again, my guys did a super duper job keeping my Prius purring!! Thanks again, wouldn't think of going anywhere else. See you at my next oil change!!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2016

Thaks again Rachel! See you next time!

TODD and PAIGE B.
Merriam, KS
Acura MDX
03/10/2016
Friendly honest reliable shop!
We're thankful for the friendly HONEST reliable service we always receive at JOCO Automotive. The guys obviously enjoy their job. Kids love picking out a Hotwheel and we love the BOGO oil changes!!!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2016

Always a joy to see you and the kids. Thanks Paige!

JY
JULIE Y.
Kansas City, KS
Mazda Protege
03/08/2016
They squeezed my vehicle in when they were really busy.
The facility is very clean, the ppl are friendly & curtious to their customers.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2016

Thanks Julie for your review and thanks for choosing us!

PP
Phil P.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Phil said this business was easy to talk too, they had a good sense of humor, they're knowledgeable, and he hasn't had any problems with their work so far.

Thanks Phil!
We try to have a good sensoe of humor but we do take repairs very seriously. Thanks for choosing us!

Julie F.
Overland Park, KS
Mazda CX-7
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Julie said she thinks this business is the best. They're the most fair, honest and respectable facility she knows. She said that this business is the best place to get repairs done.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2016

Thanks Julie! We appreciate you!

BL
BOB and GRACE L.
Mercury Milan
03/04/2016
Close to home. Trustworthy. Great smiles.
I give them a very good review

Thanks Grace!

RYAN B.
Overland Park, KS
Acura TSX
03/03/2016
Awesome Team at JoCo Auto
I had a coupon for a free oil change from a previous promotion, I had forgotten about it and and Kevin reminded me and I was able to get my free oil change. They had me in and out quickly. Great service and honest team
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2016

Thanks Ryan! We think you are awesome too!

JOE S.
Kansas City, MO
03/01/2016
You can trust them
I don't feel like I need to get multiple bids, as I know that I can trust them to be fair and reasonable. That's the most important thing in my book!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2016

Thanks Joe! We don't take that lightly!

MARTHA M.
Cleveland, MO
GMC Yukon XL
02/25/2016
Kevin and Ernie always take great care of me. I always feel good about your shop.
They explain everything and that's a big plus.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2016

Thanks Martha! We appreciate you driving so far to have us service your car!

KG
KEITH G.
02/24/2016
I was AMAZED at how quickly you guys responded to our call for help. My wife left for the office and when I went out to the garage I saw a pool of oil, one call and you had her car in to be fixed. Two hours later I was driving her car home. Not only would I recommend your company to a friend, I did while I was in getting our car serviced and they said, "oh yeah, we had my mothers F350 in to get serviced and they did an excellent job."
Thanks for all you do!!!
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2016

Thanks Keith for your review! Just another day here at the JOCOAUTO! We strive to give you the best service in Kansas City!