Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ed R.
Honda Ridgeline
12/16/2018
Honda repair
JoCo Auto does great. Their communication on scheduling, estimates and repairs are excellent.

Honda Element
12/13/2018
2007 Honda Element Brake Repair
Took my car in for an oil change and other minor repair. While examining the car they realized that I needed to replace the rear brake calipers. When I inquired about the problem they explained what the problem was and why it required replacement. A few years ago and about 15,000 miles ago I had the rear brake calipers replaced so I made inquiry as to why this was happening. They told me that they thought Honda Elements had some issues with brake calipers needing replacing rather frequently. Once I got home I did some research and found out that Honda Elements have a history of this issue and it appears that Honda has even recalled some of the Elements for this very problem. My car has not been recalled for this issue but I will be contacting Honda.

John A.
Volkswagen Golf
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said the prices are reasonable and the work is excellent.

Jesse H.
La Cygne, KS
12/12/2018
Very helpful
I wish I could explain why this expression of appreciation is so heartfelt. When I learned what all was wrong with my truck today I was nearly overwhelmed. Then everything turned around thanks to the staff at JOCO Auto. Great job of fixing my truck. But a really great job at customer service. Thank you!

PK
Always positive attitude.

Becky H.
Lenexa, KS
12/11/2018
Great mechanics, personable, professional, fair
I have been taking my vehicles to JOCO Automotive for less than a year and will never take my business anywhere else. They are good at what they do. They have brought out a carburetor so I could understand how it worked. I’m always met with a smile. Everyone in the shop works well together and the owner Allen shows his appreciation. I feel like it’s a family atmosphere when I go in. It’s a safe place for people who don’t know anything about cars.

NH
NEIDA H.
Olathe, KS
12/10/2018
Brake job on 2015 Honda Pilot
Driving switchbacks in the CO mountains let me know all was not normal anymore with my braking system. Thanks to JOCO Auto repair for quickly getting me in for repair of rotors and replacement of brake pads before serious winter sets in. Thanks also for the loaner car for the day- it was even warmed up when I got in it with my favorite station NPR on the radio on!

PM
PEGGY M.
Buick LaCrosse
Local auto repair
They are honest with their evaluation of problems

RI
ROB I.
Prairie Village, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
Excellent Everything!!
From diagnostics to completions, Johnson County Auto Repair staff provide excellent service, fair prices, and a friendly staff! Highly recommend!!

DAN H.
Ford Edge
12/07/2018
Great service, reasonable prices, prompt repair, and great updates.
This auto repair shop again is far and away much better than any other shop with which I have ever done business. The owner and the mechanics are dedicated to providing excellent thorough, accurate, fast, and reasonably price service.

Rachel R.
Acura 3.5RL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said the service the business provided went well.

NH
NEIDA H.
Olathe, KS
Dodge Sprinter
12/06/2018
Helps to keep the Sprinter RV.safe
New house batteries and headlight low lights updated after being stranded in a snowstorm earlier this winter. Thanks for your help.

ROBIN R.
12/03/2018
30,000 mile check up
I have the confidence that your shop will not charge me for unnecessary repairs. Will not take my car to the dealer anymore.

KW
KATIE W.
Kansas City, MO
11/29/2018
GREAT AUTO REPAIR!!!
I have a 1998 Toyota RAV4 with 217,000 miles. JoCo Auto Repair keeps it on the road and running strong. The latest issue was that I had to switch out the license plates, and one of the bolts was rusted in place. I took it by without an appointment, and they ended up having to drill out the bolt. Less than an hour after pulling in, I was on my way. They are an honest business that I trust because they have always been fair with me and have never tried to sell me unneeded service.

MATT C.
Nissan Maxima
11/26/2018
Honest Shop
The whole crew is great. Explains things to a non mechanic like me, doesn’t try to sell me things or services I don’t need, fairly priced, and works with me on scheduling. I’ll be back.

11/26/2018
Another excellent job
I’ve been taking all my cars to them for over five years. They always do a great job at a fair price.

Mike M.
11/21/2018
A difficult day made better
Much appreciated. Towed from Loch lloyd. Apparently tow driver entered a wrong credit card number and being unable to leave my auto at Joco Auto without payment was prepared to take to tow lot which would have resulted in a lot charge plus an additional tow to Joco repair the following day. Thankfully the owner of Joco was working after hours and agreed to pay the tow charge so that my auto could remain at the shop. The repair was completed the next day. I have had a prior experience with Joco Auto and was satisfied with service and price. I highly recommend this business and its ownership.

Mike M

Caitlin B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Caitlin said this business was very personable.

DAN D.
Kansas City, KS
Pontiac Montana
11/18/2018
They stand by there work
Very impressed with the owner, and Brian the service coordinator has taken very good care of my vehicle repairs. Will highly recommend JOCO Auto repair to family and friends. OUTSTANDING

LO
LYLE and CLARICE O.
11/16/2018
Tire service
I needed extra help getting my car in for service and they made it easy for me to get the job done.Great people at Joco Auto.