DT
DOUGLAS T.
01/16/2019
Answered my questions
I received the correct information about my car and a repair that I needed to have done.

MARGARET P.
01/16/2019
Very efficient
Robbie was very efficient in explaining the service needed for my granddaughter’s car. He also gave me detailed estimates on future services that should be performed. I highly recommend JO CO Automotive Service. Their customer relations are outstanding!

Ryan G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they are knowledgeable, friendly, and kept him informed during the whole job.

RICK C.
Overland Park, KS
01/12/2019
Great place to take your car
Very honest, reliable and cost-effective. I have use Johnson County automotive for several years and send many people there that I know.

SALLY B.
Overland Park, KS
01/11/2019
Great job
Excellent work. Got us in on short notice and out in the same day.

MATT P.
01/11/2019
Awesome Job
Thanks as always. Great job!

Chad S.
Springfield, MO
Honda Accord Wgn
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he came in out of town and he googled them. He said they fixed it up for a low cost, and did complementary services. He said they were really genuine.

STEVE M.
01/09/2019
Car repair.
Fast and friendly sevice.
Good price.

CHRIS B.
Kansas City, MO
01/09/2019
Excellent Independent Repair Shop
Having had a bad experience at Barron I started going to Johnson County Automotive a few years back. Do not regret this decision. Great staff and customer service and they do a excellent work at a very fair price. Locally owned, can't go wrong with these guys!

DAVID S.
Prairie Village, KS
Nissan Versa
01/08/2019
Happy
I always feel I can trust what these guys tell me.

JESSE B.
Kansas City, MO
Volvo S60
01/03/2019
Great service and value
My wife and I have used Joco Auto for 7 years, and always had a great experience. We drive from South Overland Park past many other shops to work with them.

JEFF AND KRIS M.
Prairie Village, KS
01/01/2019
So helpful and wise
Brian and Alan both helped me so much when trying to diagnose some problems with my car. These guys know so much.

BK
BRUCE K.
12/30/2018
They are always very professional.

SAMMI C.
12/21/2018
Trustworthy
Since I started driving, 8 years ago, JOCO Automotive are the only mechanics I trust with my vehicles. They give me the peace of mind that I'm safe in my vehicle and it's reliable. Love you guys!
P.S. Alan, get better coffee creamer lol

SG
Sue G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the business was somewhat helpful. She does recommend them to others.