CL
Chris L.
11/02/2018
Supports Veterans
When making the apt, the receptionist told me they close early on Fridays and that she would have to check if me coming in near closing time would be alright, it was. I brought my own oil with me. Once my oil change was complete, the owner remarked on my Veteran plates. He waved the fee entirely (including the oil filter) and thanked me for my service. I will be going to Keene for all my automotive needs from now on.

VZ
Victor Z.
Laval, QC
10/13/2018
Professional service
Вов Кееne and his team work professionally and honestly.
Нe shows attention and care of clients.
Рrices for services are reasonable.
Bob Keene help us but other three service centers refused to do hard job for fix my car.
Thank you Bob and I wish you great business.

EB
Ed B.
08/12/2018
Excellent & Friendly Service
As a first-time customer to Keene Automotive Repair I was impressed and extremely pleased with the service I received. In addition to a couple difficult repairs, such as replacing front blower motor, Bob and his crew spent the time and effort to diagnose and repair an intermittent problem. In addition to the very capable technical capabilities, Bob values you as a customer and honestly makes you feel welcome. I will be using Keene Automotive for as all my future service needs.

David L.
Atglen, PA
06/22/2018
Very professional service
We were driving from Canada to our home in southern pa. when our transmission gave out in dansville New York. I googled for an auto shop and keenes was 1 of 3 options we had, so I checked the reviews and it sounded like a good place. The instant I met Bob I knew we were in good hands. Bob checked our vehicle and gave me a quote to replace the tranny. He also helped us find a taxi and tried to help in any way he could to get us a ride back to our home. If I lived in dansville Keene would get all my auto work! Thanks Bob for your generosity and patience with my family!! Your acts of kindness and friendly service brightened our otherwise stressful day! God bless Keene automotive!!!!

DK

Ellen W.
Springwater, NY
Dodge Dakota
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff at this business are all always very welcoming, helpful, and always do an excellent job.

Mike C.
Springwater, NY
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has known the owner, Mr. Keene, for 20 years as a customer. He is trustworthy, polite and stands behind his work.

TT
Tammy T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said it wasn't his fault it took a long time to get a part. It worked out at the end.

Daniel R.
Cohocton, NY
Kia Sportage
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the services provided by this business are always very thorough and good.

LR
Lonn R.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Lonn said the business is generous. They're kind, and they transport him around. He stated he would like to thank them for their service.

BQ
Bridget and Matt Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/06/2018
Best Service in town
Keene Automotive is always friendly and more importantly, accommodating. Thank you for the top notch service!

DF
Delores F.
Dodge Intrepid
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Delores said the staff were all so kind, nice and trustworthy. She said Bob is always so kind.

Andrew B.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job.

Brenda S.
12/27/2017
Service is always available within a few days and staff are friendly and informative.
My car is well looked after and any additional service needed is discussed and fully explained-allowing me to decide whether to proceed or not. The car comes back cleaned and looking good!

SR
Sherrie R.
12/24/2017
Car inspection
Friendly and excellent service. Very accommodating and stand behind their work.

Kim and Mike B.
12/14/2017
Great customer service!
Always friendly and professional!

Jack T.
Atlanta, NY
GMC Terrain
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good. He was satisfied with his service. Bob took care of his vehicle.

Craig H.
Hornell, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Craig said this business is the best around.

Donald H.
Nissan Frontier
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Donald said his overall experience was good. Everything was fine. He is handicapped, so they pick up and drop off his vehicle.

Carl M.
12/06/2017
Winterization 2017
Bob and his crew always do an excellent job. This time was a 90000 mile service, inspection and replacement of a broken tail light assembly. The job was done quickly and the bill was very reasonable. Keene Automotive will be my service shop for as long as I own a car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you Carl for choosing us to service your car. I appreciate your loyalty and your review. Hope you have a great Winter!  Bob