David L.
Atglen, PA
06/22/2018
Very professional service
We were driving from Canada to our home in southern pa. when our transmission gave out in dansville New York. I googled for an auto shop and keenes was 1 of 3 options we had, so I checked the reviews and it sounded like a good place. The instant I met Bob I knew we were in good hands. Bob checked our vehicle and gave me a quote to replace the tranny. He also helped us find a taxi and tried to help in any way he could to get us a ride back to our home. If I lived in dansville Keene would get all my auto work! Thanks Bob for your generosity and patience with my family!! Your acts of kindness and friendly service brightened our otherwise stressful day! God bless Keene automotive!!!!

DK

Ellen W.
Springwater, NY
Dodge Dakota
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said the staff at this business are all always very welcoming, helpful, and always do an excellent job.

Mike C.
Springwater, NY
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has known the owner, Mr. Keene, for 20 years as a customer. He is trustworthy, polite and stands behind his work.

TT
Tammy T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said it wasn't his fault it took a long time to get a part. It worked out at the end.

Daniel R.
Cohocton, NY
Kia Sportage
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the services provided by this business are always very thorough and good.

LR
Lonn R.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Lonn said the business is generous. They're kind, and they transport him around. He stated he would like to thank them for their service.

BQ
Bridget and Matt Q.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/06/2018
Best Service in town
Keene Automotive is always friendly and more importantly, accommodating. Thank you for the top notch service!

DF
Delores F.
Dodge Intrepid
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Delores said the staff were all so kind, nice and trustworthy. She said Bob is always so kind.

Andrew B.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job.

Brenda S.
12/27/2017
Service is always available within a few days and staff are friendly and informative.
My car is well looked after and any additional service needed is discussed and fully explained-allowing me to decide whether to proceed or not. The car comes back cleaned and looking good!

SR
Sherrie R.
12/24/2017
Car inspection
Friendly and excellent service. Very accommodating and stand behind their work.

Kim and Mike B.
12/14/2017
Great customer service!
Always friendly and professional!

Jack T.
Atlanta, NY
GMC Terrain
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Jack said the service was good. He was satisfied with his service. Bob took care of his vehicle.

Craig H.
Hornell, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Craig said this business is the best around.

Donald H.
Nissan Frontier
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Donald said his overall experience was good. Everything was fine. He is handicapped, so they pick up and drop off his vehicle.

Carl M.
12/06/2017
Winterization 2017
Bob and his crew always do an excellent job. This time was a 90000 mile service, inspection and replacement of a broken tail light assembly. The job was done quickly and the bill was very reasonable. Keene Automotive will be my service shop for as long as I own a car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you Carl for choosing us to service your car. I appreciate your loyalty and your review. Hope you have a great Winter!  Bob

John G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/05/2017 Category: Service
John said he went to get his vehicle lined up and his experience went well.

Matt M.
Penfield, NY
Kia Sedona
12/04/2017
Fantastic
I have brought two cars there, one for flat tire and exhaust issues and another for tires and inspection. Both times I was greeted with a smile and great customer service. He got me what i needed with no up sells just safety in mind. I live in the city but work close to his shops on some days. He has fit me in to his daily schedules to ensure I can still be back to my house over 1 hr away at a reasonable time without hesitation. I will continue to bring my cars to him even if it means scheduling the service around my trips to the area.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 12/06/2017

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We know you have many choices between Fairport and Dansville to have your cars serviced. We appreciate you choosing us and will always work hard to please you.  Happy Holidays, Bob K.

Jessica H.
New York
Jeep Compass
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said she had a good experience, free of problems.