Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN E S.
Elizabeth, CO
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/14/2018
Did not fix the problem and it is worse now.
Friendly place but took my vehicle in was told the water pump was going out.. Replaced the water pump and now it leaks coolant worse than when I brought it in. So I will now be without transportation once again.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 07/18/2018

Hello John, Im very sorry for the inconveince caused by the defective part and I always hate to see this happen but I understand from Mike that they got it taken care of for you. Hope the car is working good now and we appreciate your business.

Steve Eidson

Store Manager
303-840-7500

07/14/2018
As always
The Explorer is actually my wife’s vehicle and she was the one who took it in. The only comment that I could get out of her was “Fabulous”. I guess that will have to do.

TL
THOMAS L.
Lincoln Navigator
07/12/2018
These Guy's are the best in custmors Service to make sure thing are coverd for your car or truck !!
Great Job, Jim and Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FD
Frank D.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he uses this business all the time. The people there are nice, on time, and do what they are supposed to do. They supply him with a loaner vehicle. It is a very nice place to deal with. All the mechanics are licensed. Steve is always helpful and nice to deal with.

GB
GARY B.
07/04/2018
They stand behind their work.
I take both my cars to Kellers. They are trustworthy, dependable, and thorough in their work. They also warranty what they do, and, they honor that warranty. Highly recommend them!

VV
Virgil V.
Buick LeSabre
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Virgil said everything went beautifully. They're the business that he goes to whenever he needs work done on his vehicle.

06/30/2018
My Van
I always use Kellers in Parker for the maintenance of my cars. I have found them to be professional, deliver as promised, fair price and polite. I can give my highest recommendation.

JANICE G.
Jeep Liberty
06/26/2018
Hands down the best Mehcanics in town!
We had a emergency visit we needed to leave down quickly, Keller's checked our Jeep Liberty
and fixed what we needed too in an afternoon, this is what happens when you have a company
that cares for its customers, not just another dollar sign. Thank you, you gave us confidence
that we would be safe in our Jeep on our long drive!!

LP
Lisa P.
Englewood, CO
Buick Verano
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend the business for service.

PS
Philip S.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Philip said he was very happy with the work done. Their pricing was fair and the staff were friendly and outgoing.

Jim P.
Elizabeth, CO
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.

MARTY S.
06/16/2018
Fast service done right
I have been using Keller's for several years for my maintenance needs. They are always courteous and willing to explain the work. This time was no exception. They got my repair done in the time frame they promised and done correctly. Mike was very helpful in the scheduling and kept me informed. I also really like their loaner cars. They take a lot of the sting out of your repair visit. A big thumbs up to Keller's.

KP
Karina P.
Colorado
Buick LaCrosse
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Karina said they have fast service.

Andrew M.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff were friendly, prompt, and convenient.

HH
Harry H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the staff were great and knowledgeable. His vehicle is still in the facility for another day, but the staff seem to know what they were doing and he appreciated it.

LC
Linda C.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business gave her service for less than what she expected.

JANICE G.
Dodge Durango
06/04/2018
Great Job!
I have over 200,000 miles on my vehicle and the only reason it is still running is because of Keller's,
quality work at a great price! Excellent Customer Service!

GK
George K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
George said the business did everything they were supposed to do.

Subaru Legacy
06/01/2018
Great Experience
I took my new car (new to me) for a bumper to bumper inspection. They explained everything involved and only did the necessary work. Very efficient and on time.

AC
Allison C.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the business is reliable, and they provide good service at a good price.