Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DAWN H.
Kia Sportage
12/04/2018
Prompt customer service
Always able to get an appointment for service usually same day. Friendly and knowledgable service providers. Affordable prices too!

CG
Carole G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carole said the staff does good work, and the wait is short. She likes the waiting room, and everything is perfect.

PM
PAT M.
12/01/2018
Replaced Power Steering Unit- no charge under warranty
I brought my Toyota Camry in to replace a bad water pump, and the guys at Keller also replaced my power steering unit that they had installed last year. The power steering unit was still under warranty and there was no charge for that replacement. Thank you very much Keller Professional Mechanics!!

AD
Ali D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Ali said that the place is local and she recommends them.

ROSA M.
Franktown, CO
Chevrolet Colorado
11/28/2018
2013 Subaru
Not only is the service five star but the people are extremely courteous and accommodating to your needs. My main concern is honesty and knowing when I leave Keller's I feel confident in driving my car and not having to worry about the quality of the work that was done. That is definitely a plus!

DF
DOROTHY F.
11/27/2018
Courteous & friendly service. Prompt repair.

JOIE L.
Nissan Pathfinder
Keller's forever!
I have been going to Keller's ever since they opened the Parker location. Steve and Michael (also James, who is now at another location) have ALWAYS gone above and beyond. They are quite patient in answering my questions (I always have lots of those), and any work I have done is always completed when promised and at the quoted price. If there's any problem, they always contact me to see how I'd like to handle it.

Also, they treat me graciously and fairly, whereas other shops with whom I had dealt seemed to have the attitude of "Oh, it's a woman. She doesn't know/understand these things."

Keep up the great service! And thank you!

Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service. Prompt

TC
Troy C.
11/24/2018
Over quoting by a THOUSANDS!!!
My 2014 Ram broke down last year. I had it towed to Keller’s, I have always trusted there advise. My estimated cost to repair my truck was $8700. I took it to extreme auto repair in Parker for a second opinion, they fixed it for $2700. Keller’s has no idea what the problem was do they figured they would just replace everything. I was so disappointed by the lack of effort put into finding the problem with my truck. I hope others are not taken advantage of by Keller’s of Parker.

TK
TODD K.
Subaru Baja
11/22/2018
Wonderful service
Micheal idi great. We like how he tell us what is going and very helpful and freindly

TL
Tom L.
Land Rover LR2
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business identified the problem and they let him know it was not something they had the background to get involved with. They cut to the chase letting him know he needed to take his vehicle to a specialist and he appreciated it.

Toyota Avalon
11/19/2018
Front end
They found a problem that, in the long run saved .e money, which another me ganic couldn't find.

Joie L.
11/16/2018
Keller's forever!

Keep up the great service!

11/16/2018
Fast, dependable service!!
I needed a lot of repairs on my mustang and Keller's gave me a good price, fast service, and now I can
drive my car safely, as always THANK YOU to all at Keller's

DEBBIE C.
Ram 1500
11/15/2018
I feel I can trust Keller's, they stand behind what they do!
We have never had a place to treat us with more respect than Keller's, they keep you informed as to what is happening and the service is alway's top notch!

LP
Leslie P.
Acura MDX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the customer service was great. She said the staff are really reliable and friendly. She said they even made sure to explain how things worked in a timely manner and at a low cost to her.

Jerry C.
Elizabeth, CO
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the facility was excellent, service was good, they took care of his vehicle and Steve and Tim did a super job.

DT
DONNA T.
11/12/2018
Honest, reliable, small-town feel
I have been coming to Keller's in Parker with my 2006 and now my 2015 Camry since our move here seven years ago. I return because I feel the guys in the shop are honest, reliable and take the time to explain what they are doing. I can ask them questions, and they give me answers like the small-town mechanics I knew growing up in rural Iowa.

11/05/2018
Personal/friendly atmosphere. Steve has been particularly helpful to me with my unique situation.
Great auto store! Everyone has been very helpful.