Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

GD
GARY D.
04/07/2020
Steve and the technical crew.
Been going there for years and years now. Everything from wipers to oil changes to having them replace the engine in my 2002 BMW. Excellent work all the time! And the warranty!

Castle Rock, CO
04/02/2020
Stood Behind Their Work!
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and found out I had a bad rear hub and bearing. I agreed to the work. I picked the vehicle up and got on the road. When I discovered there was an issue with the car drifting all over (not something that was there before) I contacted Keller's who said to bring it right back in. They took it in and discovered that there was an issue with the rear tie rod, something that must have presented itself during the hub fix. They told me it would be taken care of...and it was. They really showed the type of company they are. Thank you Keller's for being stand-up and honest. Grateful for businesses that value their customers and the work they do.

NS
NANCY S.
Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2020
Wonderful as usual
I love how I am treated at Keller's as a valued customer and friend. I have been coming to this shop since they opened. I love that I made an appointment and was able to sit and read a book while enjoying a cup of coffee while the work was being completed. When the work was done, I was handed my keys and told thank you not only by the guys behind the counter, but the gentleman who handed me the keys. Thank you for making me feel valued and giving me a few minutes to kick back and relax.

PF
PATRICK F.
Nissan 300ZX
03/24/2020
The personal Service
The personal Service is excellent.
Mike you forgot to tighten my Power steering belt!!!!!!!!

RE
RICHARD E.
03/13/2020
Great Service that keeps my cars on road safely and reliably.
Warranty coverage on repairs is always honored without asking.

AT
ALBERT T.
03/12/2020
Ford Fusion oil change
I appreciate being able to make an appointment to get the oil changed on my car in no more than one hour. The work is always done correctly and other maintenance issues are brought to my attention along with a recommendation to address them.

Jorge L.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said this business was good and so far, so good.

BK
BOB K.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/05/2020
Diagnostic and servicing
Good service. Fair pricing.

DT
DUSTON T.
02/26/2020
Straight Forward and Honest
We’ve been taking our vehicles to Keller for 5 years now and have been happy with their service.

Denise M.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Denise said this business has always been very knowledgeable and polite. They were prompt with getting things done and she has never had any issues.

Jason M.
Elizabeth, CO
GMC Yukon XL
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Jason said this business was great. The staff was super friendly and they had reasonable prices.

NW
NICK W.
Mazda CX-5
02/24/2020
Amazing service
The people at Keller are amazing and very honest. We would encourage all of our friends to get their vehicles serviced there.

NS
NANCY S.
Kia Soul
02/24/2020
Love this place
Where else can you go to get an oil change and not be upsold for more stuff? We were told there were a few items that will need to be addressed the next time the car is brought in which made sense. You can make an appointment, get the work done and kept informed along the way. We have been taking all of our vehicles to Keller's for many years and will continue.

CF
CARYL F.
02/19/2020
If the service wasn't good I would not have come for all these years.
If the service was not good I would not have been a customer for about twenty years. I have recommended on next door neighbor.

RK
RJ K.
02/15/2020
Great people, they get the job done right.
Great people, they get the job done right.