Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FT
FAITH T.
11/16/2019
Mike
Mike, one of the service managers, was so helpful and took his tome to explain everything about my vehicle work. All of the people there are very friendly. I think I finally found my permanent auto shop.

PL
Peg L.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Peg said the employees are a nice group of people to work with. They got her right in and checked out her vehicle. The employees were polite and personal. She's glad they're there. The staff is great and have always been so helpful.

RP
RACHEL P.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/11/2019
Something was wrong with my truck and it wouldn't consistently start
I've been going to Keller's for years now and I trusted them to take a look at the truck and they diagnosed the fuel injector/pump issue and it's all fixed now and we are happy campers!

KEVIN S.
Franktown, CO
Mazda CX-5
11/09/2019
Quick and efficient
Had my car towed in and was back on the road within hours. Always friendly and professional.

MELISSA M.
10/30/2019
Awesome service
Mike and Steve were super helpful in getting our transmission fixed in a timely manner and for a great price. Will definitely be coming here for all my repair needs from here on out! Thanks guys!

ROSA M.
Franktown, CO
Chevrolet Colorado
10/30/2019
Rosa
The service is impeccable and most of all I appreciate their honesty and trustworthiness. The staff is always accommodating. I know when I bring my vehicle to Kellers that they will do what must be done so I do not have to worry about any mechanical problems.

Sean C.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Sean said he had a very good experience at the business.

KH
KAREN H.
10/23/2019
I am told what the charge is upfront.;
This time I was expecting to pay about double of what I ended up paying since when they got to the problem , it did not take a certain part was was able to be done more simply.

10/17/2019
Professional and local
A quote was provided for an electronic part replacement. Then a factory owned one was the only way to go. The manager applied the coupon twice as there was a large difference in cost. Thank you Mike.

JOIE L.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/15/2019
Outstanding, as usual!
I've been utilizing Keller's ever since they came to Parker, and have never had occasion to even think about changing to another repair service. The quality and timeliness of their work is outstanding.

JQ
Julian Q.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Julian said the staff provided good service.

Cindy M.
Colorado
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said she didn't have any problems with the business. She said everything went as smooth as silk and it was a good experience.

Castle Rock, CO
Oldsmobile Alero
10/05/2019
Courteous, completes work in a timely manner
The staff is always courteous, work is done in a timely manner. Never does more work than what is needed and guarantee work they have done

BW
Brian W.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has been going to the business for quite some time and the staff always provided good work.

CD
CHERYL D.
09/30/2019
Car Maintenance
I enjoy the friendly atmosphere as well as being updated regularly during an appointment or through an e-mail.
Keller Brothers has come to my aid in the past when I was stranded with 4 grandchildren; that wasn’t part of their job responsibilities.

JOHN W.
09/28/2019
My Van
The people at Keller’s are the best. They are honest and thorough. I feel confident with their work.

VV
Virgil V.
Buick LeSabre
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Virgil said the employees did a good job.

NS
NANCY S.
Kia Soul
09/14/2019
We feel valued!
I called to see about getting a much needed oil change and Michael said if I dropped the car off Thursday night, they would make sure to work it in. I received a call on Friday morning stating the tires would need to be replaced before winter. No problem, let's make this happen. Not only did the car get serviced with an oil change, but new tires and ready for the winter season. I love that Keller's wants to keep us safe.

PC
PAUL C.
09/11/2019
Honesty, Integrity
The Keller's team is always up front about their service. Brought my Subaru in for service. Brakes were squealing. Found that they simply needed a cleaning, minor adjustment and lube. Provided us with a loaner car and provided great service within a few hours. Keller's is fantastic, always.

DF
DOROTHY F.
09/11/2019
As always, Keller's in Parker has great customer service. The staff is knowledgeable & courteous. They stand behind their work, which is
done quickly & efficiently.