Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KH
KAREN H.
Aurora, CO
06/19/2019
Great Service by friendly people
I made my appointment time and everyone began working on my oil change. I was able to make my art class by 6 pm. Great job!

CHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
06/14/2019
Great place to get car repairs done
Brought my car to Keller's for an oil change and to have an exhaust smell checked out. Service was prompt and professional - as always. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CATHERINE B.
Nissan JUKE
06/13/2019
BEST AUTO REPAIR IN PARKER
I have been coming to Kellers for years. I am moving out of state and had them change my oil and check my car to make sure it was good for long distance. Not only did they take good care of my car, my mechanic gave me a packet of handwritten instructions to give my new mechanic in my new state so they know how to take care of my car. They always go above and beyond for their customers. Highly recommend them!

Dorthy S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Dorthy said that it was excellent.

TN
TOM N.
06/11/2019
I had two of our vehicles go down on the weekend. Keller got us in 1st thing Monday morning, gave us a loaner vehicle for the day, and had both vehicle fixed the same day. They were very kind and responsive. They provided a good estimate and kept us informed. They exceeded my expectations.
Thanks Keller!

DT
DUSTON T.
Nissan Armada
05/31/2019
Simple, effective and priced right
Just a simple oil change done just right.

LE
Lynn E.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff treated her very well.

LEROY M.
05/29/2019
close, rasonable
after several jobs I have no complaints

DV
Daniel V.
Aurora, CO
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said that every time she has her oil changed, when she gets her vehicle back the radio doesn't work, other than that they're OK. When she goes elsewhere for an oil change it does not happen.

WF
WILLIAM F.
Dodge Durango
05/24/2019
Jeanette Frazier
Service is wonderful and faster than we expected. Michael is so friendly at the Parker shop. We won't go to Dodge anymore.

Margret W.
GMC Acadia
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marget's husband. He said the service was excellent.

JOE M.
05/15/2019
Good people
As always, I feel that Keller has my best interests in mind.

Littleton, CO
Ford Expedition
05/14/2019
Helpful and honest
Keller's is always upfront about what needs to be done.

JOHN W.
05/12/2019
My Mustang
My 1965 Mustang is my treasure. I trusted Keller’s and was not disappointed, they did a wonderful job.

MYLES R.
Commerce City, CO
05/11/2019
Superb friendly professional auto service
Keller's is impressive with its friendly quality range of professional service ability. They have the ability to do anything needed for car maintenance and repair with warranty backup. A clean comfortable convenient location for me. Having successfully worked for a Toyota dealership (in another city) for 19 years and now having met the customer desk reps here like Michael and Mike G. along with the knowledgeable auto tech Mike K., I will be making Keller's my main "go to" facility for all our Toyota car needs. I even got a chance to get a quick tour of the shop to see the range and flexibility of the wide service ability offered. I then shared the wonderful service visit with my wife and told her that she can feel confident in bringing in the car next time without me if needed because of Keller's upfront friendly easy quality service ability. Thank you Michael for making us a customer for life to Keller's Auto....Myles

GK
GEORGE K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019
Prompt and great service.

RE
RICHARD E.
04/23/2019
Great Service That Keeps my 260,000 mile plus Camry on the Road Safely and Reliably
I have trusted all my vehicles to Keller's Parker for service for the last several years. Keller's great service and diligence in periodic maintenance service, safety inspections, problem diagnosis and tracking down hard to find parts has been instrumental in allowing me to run my Camry well past 260,000 miles with confidence the car will be safe and reliable.

JANICE G.
Jeep Liberty
04/19/2019
Fast and affordable service!
As always Kellers does a fast and complete service. Will be coming back in the future.

HA
HEATHER A.
Nissan Sentra
04/19/2019
Always best service
I can always count on the best service from you guys. Thanks a bunch

JOHN W.
04/18/2019
My Van
I am a repeat Keller customer. I fully trust their diagnosis and work.