Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

09/29/2020
Home town favorite
There’s no other place I’d rather go for my car needs. Everyone at Keller is real, caring and I always have the greatest experience. Top notch!!

JIM D.
09/24/2020
People who work there and commitment they make and keep.
Mike is a great representative for Keller. He builds confidence with me and I know I will get a job well done.

09/22/2020
The people and the service.
I took my car in for the first time. I appreciate being able to make an appointment for an oil change. Everyone was very nice, very helpful and the service was great. I will definitely be back.

DEAN M.
09/20/2020
Professional, willing to solve problems
Able to work through the problem with my truck and figured out a solution!

MF
Marilyn F.
Lexus GS 300
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn said she is a long time customer, they treat her wonderful and she will stay with them.

GG
GABRIELLE G.
Jeep Patriot
09/11/2020
Amazing work and phenomenal staff!
I absolutely LOVE this shop! Their entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable! Mike is phenomenal! He treats you like family! I know my vehicle is in good hands! I never leave disappointed. Their prices are beyond reasonable and the quality of work is outstanding. The entire experience is five star! I have been a customer here for about 8 years now and I refuse to let anyone else work on my vehicles. Outstanding shop!

NS
NANCY S.
Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2020
Felt like a valued customer
I have been going to Keller's at this location forever. I am always greeted when I come in by name, like a Cheers regular. They work with me when I call to schedule oil changes or maintenance. They call when they find something that needs to be addressed right away or even if it is something that can wait. I am treated like someone who understands and not talked down to because I am female. I trust everyone that works there and always recommend them when someone asks on Nextdoor where they should go to get maintenance done on their cars or trucks.

BRADLEY S.
09/04/2020
Always great service.
They promptly got both our cars in with 2 days. The work was fast and efficient and we had our vehicles back the same day.

MARY W.
Elizabeth, CO
09/03/2020
Wonderful as always
I am always very pleased with the service and quality of work that I receive from Kellers.

Jerome R.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Jerome said he had a coupon that covered 5 quarts of oil and they charged him $4 a quart when last time he was charged $2.

BRADLEY S.
Ford Edge
09/02/2020
Always great service
I love taking my car to Keller’s. They are always fast and efficient.

REBECCA S.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/28/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Steve and Tim were both very nice and explained my car repairs needed in detail. Fit me right in since I had an emergency with my vehicle.

Kia Spectra
08/28/2020
professional mechanics
They care to get you back on the road with a better and safe car!

SL
Steve L.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business had good customer service, professional atmosphere, and did good work.

FD
Frank D.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he has been going there for over 8 years. Steve and everyone there has always treated him well, taken good care of him and taken care of his vehicle promptly.