Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

AARON B.
GMC Acadia
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
This was an important purchase and I am happy.

07/20/2019 Category: Service
safety recall and brakes replaced
I was suprised how fast they were able to help me and were very courteous and explained what was going the recall for and recommendede i get new brakes and change brake fluid. They also gave me a coupon for 45.00 to help defray the cost. which was very nice.

MARY G.
Schroeder, MN
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Normal Service/Oil Change
This is the first time in over 15 years that it took longer than usual to have my service work done
However, as always, the staff and technicians were courteous an thorough as they always are.

JEFFREY F.
Kia Optima
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bought a 2019 Forte from Paul Wilson at Duluth Kia Duluth. He sat with me in the car and showed me all the special features of the car - and also loaded an app for travel on my phone to use in the car.

FA
FREDERICK A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Another great experience at KziA of Duluth.

TC
TERRY C.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Terrible first impression, and scratched paint to boot.
Having recently moved to the area from a state that does not require a front plate, I stopped by the dealership to have them attach the plate. That part went fine, I was notified that I had a brake light out. No problem, go ahead and replace it. A few minutes later everything is done and I drive away. Get a few blocks down the road and boy my blinker sure is blinking fast. Checked when we got to our next stop and sure enough not only is the turn signal on that side not working, none of the lights are. Headed back to the dealership again, left with working lights this time and a bonus I didn't notice until after I got home. Scratched paint all under the taillight assembly on both sides where I assume the mounting poles are, looks like when they had it out they scraped it down the paint on the car.

SV
SUSAN V.
Always excellent service!
Always excellent service.
Very professional, helpful, & friendly staff.

SP
STEPHANIE P.
Marble, MN
horrible never go to Kia of Duluth
I talked to one sale man on the phone and he got all kinds of work up and everything ready for us just for an other sales man not to let us have him and the sales man I had to deal with a complete ass bought a car in January 2019 it was in the shop like 20 days later the me into limp me home mode so outta a vehical was told they ordered a motor and when I would call or the lady helping me with my recall claim we never got info nor calls back finally in July they call tell me my car is done this mind you 6months later still think were waiting on a motor no he called said cars done we put in a wire harness how do we go from engine bearing rod to wire harness I dont know I questioned it he says it's done it's fine you can come get your Carson drive 80 miles to get my car only to have it brake down and throw me back into limp me home mode on the way home are you going kidding me with both my kids once again in my car then they want me to pay the tow outta pocket and have it hauled back again the same day once again waiting again for a motor who knows maybe 3 to 6 months again I would never buy another car from them nor will I ever recomend Kia of Duluth oh yeah 5 days after I bought my car the battery also froze completely and supposedly it was a brand new one days before I bought it they didnt have one in stock but supposedly when they got one in I was suppose to be able to exchange mine in and while it was sitting in their lot as I waited for it had to swing in to get some then out of my car my car which left me with good tires was sitting on the rims with flat tires

SJ
STEPHEN J.
International Falls, MN
Warranty
My 2017 Kia Soul has a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty. My car has 40,000 miles on it. I traveled almost 3 hours to bring my car to the closest Kia dealer to be looked at because the A/C would intermittently quit working. They told me on the phone while making the appointment that it would be covered under warranty. After waiting an hour or so they told me they couldn’t find the problem and said “here’s the part that hurts...” and handed me a bill for $440.00. I was shocked as I was under the impression it was under warranty. I let him know that and he said if he sent it into Kia and they seen the car had 40,000 miles on it they’d say no it wouldn’t be covered. WHAT is the point of the 60,000 mile warranty then?

Also the same guy tried to get me and every other customer waiting, to get a tire alignment... and told me, “I see you have pretty new tires on your car so I guess I can’t sell you any of those today haha”

Overall, pretty disappointed in my experience with this Kia dealership.

JOAN S.
Hermantown, MN
07/14/2019 Category: Service
I have always gone since I have owned my car
exceptional attendants

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
Kia Optima
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
Everything went great. I appreciate the inspection.

EL
Erin L.
Superior, WI
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Erin said the customer service was excellent.

KD
Kristine D.
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Kristine said the service provided by this business was really good and helpful.

Dena W.
Hibbing, MN
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Dena said the staff was super nice and they helped her and it was a quick and easy service and has already recommended them.

PJ
PHILIP J.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
All things especially the intake coordinator.
All things especially the intake coordinator.

CN
CLAYTON N.
Buick Park Avenue
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
Friendly no pressure dealer.

PR
Patrick R.
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Patrick said the business was helpful with purchasing the vehicle, he had a good experience while doing it and he's always had good service with them. It was a pleasant experience.

ROBERT M.
Superior, WI
07/07/2019 Category: Service
4th kia vehicle.
Fast reliable service. Good value for the money.

ANNE B.
Kia Forte
07/07/2019 Category: Service
tire missing parts
nothing had noise problem before I came in had a flat cords exposed that caused the noise, went to the appointment got new tire after being told you did not have a tire after questioning said you had a pair of coopers which were installed why that was a problem I do not understand sell what you have in stock.. car was bought from kia so when we found missing a wrench for the jack thought that for good customer relations you would provide it for free as it was supposed to be included with the car.. no were told had to talk to the manager the next day . on arrival was treated with disrespect (golddigger) this could have left me stranded

CHRISTOPHER M.
Saginaw, MN
Kia Spectra
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Never try to purchase from Kia of Duluth!!
The salesman was great! That's the only positive thing I have to say about Kia of Duluth. We decided to purchase a used car from them on June 1st. And as of today (July 3rd) the purchase STILL has not been completed. This has nothing to do with us on our end, its completely on Kia's end as they do not submit the paperwork to the bank in a timely manner and they over charge for the vehicle. It took 2 weeks for them to notify us the bank didn't approve the loan due to the amount they charged us for the car. So the day before fathers day we made the trek back downtown to Kia to re-do the paperwork (made an appointment and they we expecting us). When we arrived we found out there was nothing they could do for us because the deal was closed in the computer system and there was no manager on duty to open it. So the finance guy said he would get everything done for us and meet us somewhere the next day. We didn't hear anything until we called back more then a week later! Then we went back down AGAIN on June 24th signed the paperwork again... this time we were told he would submit the paperwork tomorrow. Asked for a 21 day permit since now the tabs will be expired by the time this process is completed. Was given a permit but the dates were all wrong. It was dated June 15 so it would expire July 5th. My husband was just notified by the bank yesterday that they recieved part of the paperwork. Not all... so the saga continues!
I will never attempt to purchase a vehicle from this place! And I will tell anyone and everyone to never go there. I don't understand how they can stay in business if this is how they do business!!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feeback is important, and helps us provide better service.