Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Carlton, MN
Kia Forte
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Just went in for a routine oil change. In and out in about a half hour

BRIAN B.
Andover, MN
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly service
I walked in to buy a car for my girlfriend and we were immidiately greeted with a smile. I told Bill the salesman what we were looking for and he didn't try to push anything else on us. This is a huge perk seeing as every time I look at vehicles I am constantly being told what I want. Had such a great experience the first time I went back a couple weeks later and bought my truck with the exact same experience a second time.

AE
ANGELA E.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for an oil change and some wind noise concerns. Staff was very professional and friendly.

SUEANNE M.
Hermantown, MN
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, no-pressure team
I just leased my second Kia from Kia of Duluth. The vehicles are reliable and economical. Every single person that I encountered at the dealership was knowledgeable and helpful. I found exactly what I was looking for without feeling pressured at all. I will look forward to my third lease from this dealership in 3 yeas.

Kia Sedona
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice Work
They did a nice job in the service they performed. I just wish I would have been called when it was finished. We were waiting for what we were told would be no more then a two hour job and after six hours I called and finally got a call back.

Mcgregor, MN
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Completed work quicker than expected. Everything was great.

KL
KENDRA L.
Two Harbors, MN
08/10/2018 Category: Service
In before scheduled appointment and out quick. Thanx

SF
Skye F.
Two Harbors, MN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Skye said the business was professional, they threw in a free vehicle wash and she was impressed.

DAVID B.

Great job

FA
FREDERICK A.
New faces
Although the service was pretty good I was a little bothered when there was all new faces at the service desk. I didn't see the smiling faces and the friendly greeting I've become used to. I did see Ryan who was at the front desk but he is a mechanic now. He greeted me with a smile and some nice comments. All in all I left a happy camper, thanks to Ryan.

TY
THEODORE Y.
South Range, WI
Very quick.

IS
Isaac S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Isaac said he would recommend the business for service. He did not like the way the technicians drove his vehicle.

Juron C.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Juron said his vehicle is working perfectly fine, the mechanics fixed what needed to be fixed and he had no more problems with the situation.

VU
VICKY U.
Floodwood, MN
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The best of the best
No need to review when you are the best of the best!

Russell M.
Pengilly, MN
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy. She said she was satisfied.

Shane C.
Cloquet, MN
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
Shane said that after a very bad experience elsewhere he found this facility and a staff that was friendly and nice. His experience was great.

GS
Gideon S.
Grand Marais, MN
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
Gideon said that the facility did the job well.

CI
CHARLES I.
Biwabik, MN
Kia Forte
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Met My Expectations
The service I received was done in a timely manner and all of the people are extremely friendly. Even after a year, the salesman I worked with before greeted me by name. Great customer service!

JOANNE H.
Hayward, WI
08/02/2018 Category: Sales
They listen
I asked Matt Rush to do the majority of the paper work over email because I could not get up to Duluth right away. He accomadated me until I got up there. Everything was ready to go when I got up there.