4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

ALYSSA B.
11/27/2020 Category: Sales
Ben’s great!
I worked with Ben and would highly recommend him. He wasn’t pushy, was knowledgeable, and helped me to find the perfect car!

GP
GARY P.
Esko, MN
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Quick, professional, and a pleasure.

Dear Gary,

DA
DAWN A.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer service in the service center was awsome.
Excellent customer service. Very friendly

Dear Dawn,

11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Ben is an excellent sales person
Ben was so helpful in finding the right vehicle in the right price range.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

SN
SCOTT N.
Two Harbors, MN
11/20/2020 Category: Service
A good experience again
Excellent, timely service. All was done well.

Dear Scott,
Thank you for leaving us a review.

TK
TERI K.
Wrenshall, MN
11/20/2020 Category: Service
It was good
I didn't have a problem with them

Dear Teri,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

RHONDA C.
11/18/2020 Category: Service
2019 Sportage
I love my service people at Kia! They treat me right and are very respectful.

Dear Rhonda,

PW
PAULETTE W.
Cotton, MN
Kia Optima
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Recall work at KIA Duluth
I'll admit I wasn't happy to have to go in for recall -- who is? And I did not get the proper info when I made the appointment. That is, they said to plan for two hours service or more IF they found out ha that I really needed the recall. So I made elaborate drop off pick up plan no need to go into. On arrival, however, I learned that if I needed the replacement I would have to schedule another appointment because they would have to order the parts. That would have set me off -- but the service technicians were very friendly, helpful, accurate in how long it would take just to do the inspection, and they wore masks during the pandemic. So all in all I was quite happy with the interaction. They brought all my service records up to date and I managed my own time issues.

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry your experience wasn't the greatest; but glad we helped.

BP
BRIDGET P.
Kia Forte
11/16/2020 Category: Sales
The Employees
My sales man Gordon and the rest of the staff were fabulous!! No pressure to purchase and very efficient and went through everything on my car with me!!

Dear Bridget,

Thank you for your review of our sales staff and Gordy, we are pleased that you got the assistance you needed.

GH
GERALDINE H.
Superior, WI
Kia Soul
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Service staff Eric - Kia Duluth
Eric has great customer service skills, efficient, kind, and should be given a raise. This young man has helped me through my servicing the last two times I have taken my car in; and has always been consistent with his care of customers. I have recommended him to all my friends who own a Kia. Freeway Auto - Kia Duluth should be proud of Eric. He is well trained in his job, and knows the ropes better than most of the more senior members on the customer service staff.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/16/2020

Dear Geraldine,

Thank you for the great review of our service department and Eric. We are so glad we could help you with your car!

ROBERT H.
11/14/2020 Category: Service
God Place
OK
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/16/2020

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the review of our service department.

11/06/2020 Category: Service
Working hard
They picked up and dropped off my car at my work. Then were concerned when I was not able to be reached for the next two days due to my work schedule. When I finally arrived they were glad to see I was still functioning on some level after my crazy work hours! They care and do great work!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you got your car back.

11/04/2020 Category: Service
Staff
My appointment was set and got in on time but when returned forgot to do the oil change. Should had been given a free or discounted service.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Your feedback is very important and helps us continue providing great service.

BN
BRADLEY N.
GMC Yukon
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Never disappointed- always friendly and the work done correctly and in a timely manner.
Price is explained and very competitive.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/02/2020

Dear Bradley,
Thank you for the great review of our service department. We are here to help and work on all makes and models!

MARY G.
Silver Bay, MN
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Complete service
Came in for an oil change and rear bearing replacement. They made me aware of two recall issues on the vehicle, fixed one and because of a part issue was told that the other issue would be addressed during my next visit. They did all this in a very timely manner and even washed my vehicle at no charge. They are always on top of things and usually go the extra mile to make the service exceptional.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/31/2020

Dear Mary,

Thank you for the review of our service department, we are so glad we can accommodate your vechile needs in a timely manner.