4.6

ANTHONY K.
Hibbing, MN
12/11/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Sportage
Everything went as expected. I found it unusual that your business manager spent so much time
attempting to sell me gap insurance when I was trying to leave as a huge snowstorm was expected. I wanted to get home. Unusual because your warranty is supposed to be one of the best. I also was disappointed to get the license plates in the mail when the agreement was you would out them on the car so I could pick it up quickly and leave for Denver. Now, none of these are a big deal as the sale was accomplished and I got home before the storm.

Matthew S.
Cloquet, MN
12/09/2019 Category: Sales
Matthew said this business has excellent service. He said they're very informative. He said they went above and beyond. He said he's very happy with the overall experience.

Volkswagen Passat
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Make sure you get it in writing...someone's word isn't enough anymore
I bought my Passat on a Friday and was promised an oil change and a resolution of the tire pressure light being on...a week and a half(Wednesday) later I was told my car was done...before that I received a couple calls to come re-sign a couple forms...told them I would be more acceptable to waiting until my car was done...they wanted it done sooner...when I received the call that the car was done, I went in only to find out the oil change hadn't been done...so a third return trip was needed...upon going over the car with a finance manager, we found a daytime running light out...that was to be taken care of with the oil change...by the time I got home the light was again out...I returned within the hour only to be told it would now cost me an hour to an hour and a half of labor to diagnose the problem...the salesman and finance manager both then said since nothing was written up it was now my problem...last thing...my 21 day temporary license tag ran out the end of November...another trip to see if they will give me a new one...
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feedback is important to us, and helps us provide great service.

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, work done on time.
I took my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance and was met by friendly people who got the work done on time and for the quoted price.

Marilyn W.
Cromwell, MN
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn said she has no complaints with this business. She said they're polite and friendly, and they were good about scheduling her in.

MARY G.
Silver Bay, MN
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Normal Service/Oil Change
Just in for a routine oil change, everything was fine except my appt. which is usually in and out in 30 minutes took 1 hr. 45 minutes.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for leaving us a reivew, and letting us know where we can improve. Thank you.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Great and fast service

Kia Soul
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ready for Winter
Kia of Duluth serviced my car to ensure I was safe and sound for the winter. They installed my snow tires and the car drives like a new! The Swedish snow tires they recommended are about to start their second season in Duluth. I know I can trust that they will weather many storms.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your review.

JOANNE B.
Kia Soul
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I’m impressed with the care you gave me and my great Kia Soul.
I was treated like.a very important person and my poor little Soul was given its needed care and I was back on the road quickly.

LAURA B.
Washburn, WI
11/14/2019 Category: Sales
Staff and product
The staff were kind and helpful. They were able to find me the exact vehicle I wanted. I was able to complete loan paperwork at the dealership instead of having to find my own lender. They were able to work with me on the price and a monthly loan payment I could be comfortable with. Also, I felt that they offered me a fair price for my trade in. Finding a vehicle can be stressful but your staff made the experience enjoyable and I love my new, gently used Kia!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/14/2019

Everything was great.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/13/2019

STEVE M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My last experience was great. They had great phone etiquette. They provided rides to and from my work while my car was being serviced. The prices were reasonable. Their follow up was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/13/2019

DIANE C.
Pengilly, MN
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personal, very helpful
I love my KIA sportage and know that I am in good hands with the garage crew and the crew in the front. Couldn't be happier.

Jeffrey L.
Two Harbors, MN
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business did excellent work.

NK
NORA K.
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
found a perfect vehicle
I've had Kia automobiles for about 10 years. When I moved away, I bought a Honda CR-V... while it was a fine vehicle, it wasn't a KIA. When I moved home (Duluth MN) I went looking... Kia of Duluth had a perfect 2015 Kia Sorento with 23000 miles... thank you! Bought it. Love it. Caleb Black you were wonderful to deal with!

11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Recent purchase
From start to finish the entire process worked so smoothly, they’re very helpful and went the extra mile, we are so satisfied with a new vehicle!!!

Steve M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was great.

CAROLINE C.
Kia Sedona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Extra polite, well aware of what was needed due to excellent records.

Ryan H.
Lisbon, IA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that it was good. It took longer than he expected.