Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff
The staff at Kia is great, very friendly.
Prices are decent too.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Alignment
They took a look at my alignment that I killed after a snow storm recently and they found it funny that it was a pattern was one they hadn’t seen before. They took care of me and my car and did a great job!

NC
Nathan C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said this was the only business he could trust.

Superior, WI
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I was in and out in less than and hr and everything was covered under warranty so I didn’t have to pay anything.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check recalled gasline.
Was done quickly

SV
SUSAN V.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Tire change
Excellent, professional staff & quick service

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Kia Forte 5-Door
Close to work
I commute 100 miles a day so the 200,000 mile warranty Brought me there when looking for a car, you are close to my work place, A little over a mile away, and everyone is nice and the service is great I have no complaints

JO
Julie O.
Cohasset, MN
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jule said based on what her husband said , it was a good experience.

AT
Abbie T.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Abbie said that the staff were patient.

KL
Kevin L.
Hayward, WI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they couldn't find his vehicle. It was 30 degrees outside and they told him it was either to the left or the right.

SL
SUZANNE L.
Mcgregor, MN
02/01/2019 Category: Service
does the left hand know what the right is doing?????
Not happy... bring in my KIA for repair, ok .... u have to come back for an part.... ok go back in.... why are u here they fixed everything last time u were here. ok
I hope i did not drive 62 miles for nothing .. ok did you fix the camera... no you have to come back for the part..... went back in again for repair... this time i called .. This has happened before .... Oh and I called and asked for customer service and they were supposed to call me back never did. I need to find a different dealership .. maybe the company that represents them in auto repair will know what the heck is going on..

Battery issues
I came in with a battery problem and they were able to rest and get me a new battery with in a hour and it was awesome!

JAMES F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
they treat the customer great and the work in my vehicle was done right
got an appointment and the work was done expertly

MV
MARGO V.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent timely service on a cold day!
In the morning I drove in to see if I could get in oil change, it was extremely cold. Both service advisors were tied up with other customers so I patiently waited my turn in line. A Technician who was filling in at the parts counter offered to help me himself. It was cold out and everyone was working as quickly as they possibly could to get us customers back in route to our destinations. I went about my way to work and as usual I was delivered my car in a timely fashion. It was nice to get it back clean since I knew we were going to be going into a deep freeze with the temperatures outside. Service department never disappoints at Kia of Duluth!

MN
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Almost
We scheduled our ppointment with enough time that the parts should have been there. They werent. Other than that the service was great.

SJ
STEPHANIE J.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Staff is always friendly and provides great service!

Esko, MN
01/28/2019 Category: Service
5/5
Great service; easy to make appointment.

JZ
JILL Z.
Proctor, MN
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Service department did a great job.

DAWN H.
Superior, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Recall/warranty work

Cloquet, MN
01/25/2019 Category: Sales
They helped me out.
They helped me get in to a new car. They asked what I wanted and found a car that matched it. It was a good experience.