Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

HOWARD L.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Sevice
We always receive e ellent service, bbuti do not like hving to right thesereviews b

AO
ABIGAIL O.
Cloquet, MN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service!!
They got my car in quick and had it all done sooner than I would have imagined!!

DK
DARLENE K.
Kia Forte 5-Door
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I don't know what you mean by a "review title.)
I have had my second leased car from Kia and have been very satisfied. I was there for an oil change and to get the snow tires put on. I also ordered a paint pen to take care of a couple nicks on the driver side door handle. I live in the eastern end of Duluth so I needed a suggestion of how to get through the construction area to be at Kia. That seems to be a question to many. I took the freeway to 21st Ave W and got right to Kia. Being I don't know the areas around there I first headed back to 21st Ave. W. to find out you can't get back on the freeway there. I found out from a friend that I should have gone to 27th. (I'll go there next time.) After driving around a bit I ended up in the detour route to see parts of Duluth that I don't remember seeing before plus I didn't know where I was. When finally arriving at 6th Ave. E. it was nice to know where I was and came right home. All I could think about during the detour route was that I'd have to go back to get the ink pen and wasn't too crazy about that. (I have a coupon book from when I got the leased car and was able to use one that day. Thank you)

WD
William D.
Cloquet, MN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
William said the business was very helpful, nice and did what he needed them to do.

ANGELA S.
10/11/2018 Category: Sales
Renewed faith in car dealerships!
The staff seemed attentive, honest and helpful. A new, refreshing experience that I haven't experienced before when buying a car from a dealer. In fact, I haven't bought a car from a dealer in over 20 years because of negative past experience. I will definitely return to this dealer for future vehicle purchases.

NR
NANCY R.
Hugo, MN
10/11/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service from salesman Matt Rush
I would definitely recommend Kia in Duluth. Matt Rush and sales manager Steve Lind helped in all areas of purchase. They were courteous and knowledgeable in all aspects of ca s Inwas looking at

JJ
James J.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
James said the business got the repair to his vehicle done quickly.

DA
DIANA A.
Superior, WI
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Kia service Oct 2018
Good service,friendly staff,popcorn!!!

Right the first time
They were able to get me in on short notice for a brake job, oil change and tire rotation. Work was done in a timely and professional manner. Staff was friendly and the price was fair. 👍👍

Didn't have an appointment
Didn't have an appointment for an oil change, but they got me in and out of there in about 30 minutes and plus they got my safety recall done too. Exceptional fast service.

MV
MARGO V.
Timely and efficient!
Thanks again to the crew at Kianfor getting my car in and out in a timely fashion - I appreciate your hard work and dedication to your customers.

LN
LYLE N.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly people that work there
Courteous, friendly, great service, knowledgeable.

BJ
Boissey J.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Boissey said the work could have done better.

CL
Christine L.
Aitkin, MN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Christine said she was satisfied with the service and everything was great. She was really happy with this business.

KF
Karen F.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Karen said that she would definitely recommend this business.

Chenui H.
Grand Rapids, MN
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Chenui said it was a good experience, but he doesn't know if he could have gotten his transmission changed for less. When he was leaving he saw a sign for listing transmission service for both $169 and $299. He paid $299 and it should have been explained to him that there were two prices.

LYNN S.
Superior, WI
Cadillac XTS
10/04/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly service
The young man that helped us buy our new/used car was a big help and very courteous. He did a great job. Made the transaction very easy and smooth going he knew what he was doing. The finance department was the same.

Esko, MN
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and very good service.
It always amazes me how the Kia garage is always ready for me and then completes their work so fast.
I don't even get time to read the paper..

AE
ARI E.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Good experience - this time
I’ve been using their services on a Demi regularly basis - it’s a hit and miss.

This time everything went smoothly from check in to time frame quoted - and with a reasonable price tag as well.

Still hesitant to recommend to a friend.

Myra S.
Lutsen, MN
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Fred. He said they bend over backwards to help.