Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

CN
CAROL N.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Brought my KIA Sorrento in for an oil change - was recommended I have tires rotated and the cabin air filter replaces because of mileage. Also got a free wash and vacuum which was greatly appreciated. Work was completed quickly and I was on my way.
Thanks for the great service.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent fast car service
Laid out what needed to be done and allowed me to break it up into smaller parts and bills.

CN
Carol N.
Bayfield, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Sales
Carol said the employees were very helpful. They provided nice service.

Joanna C.
Minneapolis, MN
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Joanna said they were wonderful and delightful. Alec her sales associate made it so easy and Kyle the service manager did a fine job with the paperwork. She hopes not to buy another vehicle in the near future but when she does she will make her next purchase there if they have the vehicle she wants. This was the best auto buying experience she has ever had.

Mcgregor, MN
Kia Soul
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Did an outstanding job. Got there early, but they took the car right away. Everything was done well.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for stopping in, glad we could assist you.

BARBARA B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Kia Sportage
04/09/2019 Category: Service
5 star
I have always had a great experience with the Kia people. I would highly recommended them to anyone .
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your exspirence with us.

Laura S.
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
Laura said the salesperson was very nice.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the review.

JJ
JOHN J.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Ready for road trip
Got appointment that worked for me and they completed work quickly.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for stopping by our service department. We're glad we could get you back on the road quickly.

OW
OLIVIA W.
Osceola, WI
Kia Soul
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Super fast and honest service
I was here for a typical run-of-the-mill inspection and my car needed a fuel additive. The technician told me he could do it for $20 but that it would be cheaper to get it at a parts store, he later came back and told me the cost at KIA was actually comparable to a parts store and did it for me. He also let me know that my car had a recall and gave me the option for them to repair it then or to come back at a later time. I had them do it then and figured it would add a lot of time to my appointment but they still finished super quickly and I was on my way. I had a great experience and will continue to come here for service.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the honest and great review. We are glad our service department could help you.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
Kia Optima
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Good job.

STEPHANIE S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
I am not a Kia owner, but I tried them out for an oil change, and these guys were great! They were accommodating, friendly, and super helpful. The price point was great for the service, and overall, I had a very pleasant experience in taking my vehicle to this service center.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for stopping in, we're glad we could help and serve.

Alborn, MN
Nissan Versa Note
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Super nice!
I have went to other dealerships before this. But Kia actually listens to what you want & will try their best to make it happen! Super great experience and they want the best for you! :)
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping in and the great reivew. We are glad we can help.

GJ
GORDON J.
Webster, WI
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service.
We just had an oil change & tire rotation, everything was fine.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping into our service department. Glad we could be of service.

ROBYN R.
Kia Forte
04/03/2019 Category: Sales
Very smooth process
Knowledgeable sales and finance employees. Quick and easy.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/04/2019

Dear R,
We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we could help you so quickly. Thank you for stopping in.

JULIE P.
04/02/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly atmosphere
Gordy was great, followed up promptly with me and worked hard to get me the right price.

Dear Julie,

Thank you for stopping into Kia of Duluth. We're glad you enjoyed your exspirence.

Two Harbors, MN
04/02/2019 Category: Sales
The Kia staff were so kind, friendly and honest! Each person we met with form sales to financing to auto service were just Great! We drove out of there with a great car and plan to do all of our servicing with Kia of Duluth.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for shopping at Kia of Duluth. We're glad we could help.

Lake Nebagamon, WI
03/31/2019 Category: Service
A few problems, one too many appointments.
Made an appointment for a broken part. Went to appointment. Waited there for repair to be made (nice lounge, free coffee, popcorn, couches and TV). Believe repair is being made because year, make and model of vehicle was discussed and believed they already were getting the part. Part not there for first trip. Part ordered for broken item (other "recall" item fixed). No call back when part arrives. I call to see if part is in after 3 weeks (give or take-seemed like about that long). Informed it is in, make another appointment to fix item. Go there. Wait again. Told after seemingly long wait that wrong part ordered. New appointment made. 3rd trip there. Item fixed, with suggestions for other repairs. Nice, friendly staff. Too many appointments. They should have had the part at the first appointment as they knew what I needed.

Dear S,
Our service manager Rob, will be calling you personally to help with this issue.

DEAN S.
South Range, WI
Kia Cadenza
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Extremely fast service.Was in and out in a half an hour. Service advisor was very courteous and friendly.

Dear D,
Thank you for stopping into Kia of Duluth. We're glad you enjoyed our service department.

KV
KAREN V.
Brooklyn Center, MN
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great knowledgeable technicians, friendly staff.
My usual place for service is Kia Brooklyn Park but had a noise in my car visiting Duluth and was hesitant to bring my car elsewhere for service. The people, the service and the diagnostic of my issue were all first rate at Kia Duluth and my fears were NOT warranted. Thank you for fitting me in without an appointment and getting me back on the road!

Dear K,
We're glad we could get you back on the road. Thanks for stopping by.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tires
Got me in and out quick. Ryan the service writer was great
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for stopping by, and giving our advisor a great review!