4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Kia Telluride
10/22/2020 Category: Service
service
Very fast, friendly, efficient service

DAVID B.
Kia Sportage
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Car buying at Kia of Duluth
Steve and the rest of the team at Kia Duluth make car buying a pleasure.

TH
Tony H.
Mound, MN
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the staff got it done quick and at the right time.

Jessica S.
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Jessica said the service was good, but she would've appreciated a call back in a timely fashion. It took a week to get a call back after she called them.

Mason, WI
Kia Sportage
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Service Department
I brought my vehicle in to have the undercoating, clear coat, and fabric protectant applied as agreed upon at my purchase. The man at the service counter was very helpful and had me set up with a loaner in just a very short time. My vehicle was done when I brought the loaner back and I was on the road again in no time. As I had an hour and a half drive each way, I appreciated the timely manner in which the work was completed.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your detailed review, we are glad we could be of service.

Sioux Falls, SD
Kia Sedona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast
On time and finished a head of time
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your review.

DK
DEBRA K.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I received excellent service during my recent visit, just as I have on all previous visits. The service staff (Rob, Eric and Jaiden) are top notch; very knowledgeable and helpful!

Dear Debra,

Thank you for your review of our service department.

LW
Larry W.
Danbury, WI
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Larry said he was happy with their service.

Dear Larry,
Thank you for stopping into Kia of Duluth, we are glad we could be of service.

IH
Ian H.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Ian said he would recommend the business for service.

Dear Ian,
Thank you for stopping by, we're glad we could be of service.

10/07/2020 Category: Service
Great
Took great care of us
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

CAMERON C.
Superior, WI
Kia Optima Hybrid
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Only do what is needed . Never adds on work just to add it on. Thought I may need brakes and they said nope you are good.
Excellent couldn’t be better
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/07/2020

Dear Cameron,

Thank you for your review of our Service Department.

LEE B.
Superior, WI
Kia Soul
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Brought my Kia Soul in for a oil change, alignment, idling rough and brake check. They tested the alignment and came and told me right away and that everything was okay. Brought the air filter and cabin filter to show me that they needed replacement. They found that the car was not running rough. They did a through inspection of the car and recommended that the wiper blades be replaced soon.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/05/2020

Dear Lee,
Thank you for the review of our service department.

MARK B.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Customer service. And especially a young lady named Jaiden. What a sweet heart!!
Great job Jaiden!!! You always make my experience amazing!!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 10/05/2020

Dear Mark,
Thank you for leaving us a review of our service writer, Jaiden.

CA
CRAIG A.
Minneapolis, MN
Kia Rondo
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer.
Customer service was friendly and receptive to what I wanted. Short wait. Satisfied customer.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/30/2020

Dear Craig,

Thank you for stopping by Kia of Duluth.  We are glad we could assist you.

Randall B.
Rhinelander, WI
09/26/2020
Nightmare at Kia of Duluth
A first rate miserable experience. I bought a 2009 Toyota Matrix online from Kia of Duluth and had it delivered to my house, a 250 mile trip. When the car arrived I noticed several problems with it. The car was dirty and had dog hair in it. The glove compartment had the left overs from a bag of popcorn. In the back storage compartment there was a mouse nest with a pair of chewed up gloves and about a quarter pound of mouse droppings and sunflower seed shells. Three of the tires were underinflated by 10-15 pounds. I checked the oil and it was over filled by over a quart. The car had 2 sets of keys and they sent one. I had a plate to transfer and they applied for a new one. The car stank of cigarette smoke. I tried for a week to get a remedy for the problems and they offered me a partial payment for a car detail. I would not recommend this car dealership.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/28/2020

Dear Randall,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your experience, your feedback is important to us and helps us provide great service. And shows us where we can improve.