Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Grand Rapids, MN
Kia Optima
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.
Got my car in on time.. Was told work would be completed in 90 minutes, it took 150 minutes.. That's my only complaint was the time.

RYAN B.

Lake Nebagamon, WI
Kia Spectra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
People and the work
Always happy with the service

CN
CAROL N.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Brought my KIA Sorrento in for an oil change - was recommended I have tires rotated and the cabin air filter replaces because of mileage. Also got a free wash and vacuum which was greatly appreciated. Work was completed quickly and I was on my way.
Thanks for the great service.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent fast car service
Laid out what needed to be done and allowed me to break it up into smaller parts and bills.

CN
Carol N.
Bayfield, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Sales
Carol said the employees were very helpful. They provided nice service.

Joanna C.
Minneapolis, MN
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Joanna said they were wonderful and delightful. Alec her sales associate made it so easy and Kyle the service manager did a fine job with the paperwork. She hopes not to buy another vehicle in the near future but when she does she will make her next purchase there if they have the vehicle she wants. This was the best auto buying experience she has ever had.

Mcgregor, MN
Kia Soul
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Did an outstanding job. Got there early, but they took the car right away. Everything was done well.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for stopping in, glad we could assist you.

BARBARA B.
Grand Rapids, MN
Kia Sportage
04/09/2019 Category: Service
5 star
I have always had a great experience with the Kia people. I would highly recommended them to anyone .
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your exspirence with us.

Laura S.
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
Laura said the salesperson was very nice.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the review.

JJ
JOHN J.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Ready for road trip
Got appointment that worked for me and they completed work quickly.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for stopping by our service department. We're glad we could get you back on the road quickly.

OW
OLIVIA W.
Osceola, WI
Kia Soul
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Super fast and honest service
I was here for a typical run-of-the-mill inspection and my car needed a fuel additive. The technician told me he could do it for $20 but that it would be cheaper to get it at a parts store, he later came back and told me the cost at KIA was actually comparable to a parts store and did it for me. He also let me know that my car had a recall and gave me the option for them to repair it then or to come back at a later time. I had them do it then and figured it would add a lot of time to my appointment but they still finished super quickly and I was on my way. I had a great experience and will continue to come here for service.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the honest and great review. We are glad our service department could help you.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
Kia Optima
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Good job.

STEPHANIE S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
I am not a Kia owner, but I tried them out for an oil change, and these guys were great! They were accommodating, friendly, and super helpful. The price point was great for the service, and overall, I had a very pleasant experience in taking my vehicle to this service center.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for stopping in, we're glad we could help and serve.

Alborn, MN
Nissan Versa Note
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Super nice!
I have went to other dealerships before this. But Kia actually listens to what you want & will try their best to make it happen! Super great experience and they want the best for you! :)
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping in and the great reivew. We are glad we can help.

GJ
GORDON J.
Webster, WI
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service.
We just had an oil change & tire rotation, everything was fine.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping into our service department. Glad we could be of service.

Superior, WI
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn't fix problem till it is on its last leg.
Purchased a car from Kia of Duluth in October has been in the shop for pretty much Four months in and out maybe I've driven it three weeks of that time they ignored things that they should've fixed and waited till they were completely shot to fix them. Said they did overall things and things were fixed when warrant confronted them and there's pretty much said there's nothing they could do. Took it to another mechanic they knew exactly what the problem was had it fixed and returned to me within days.

ROBYN R.
Kia Forte
04/03/2019 Category: Sales
Very smooth process
Knowledgeable sales and finance employees. Quick and easy.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/04/2019

Dear R,
We're glad you enjoyed your time with us, and we could help you so quickly. Thank you for stopping in.

JULIE P.
04/02/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly atmosphere
Gordy was great, followed up promptly with me and worked hard to get me the right price.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/03/2019

Dear Julie,

Thank you for stopping into Kia of Duluth. We're glad you enjoyed your exspirence.