4.6

Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, work done on time.
I took my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance and was met by friendly people who got the work done on time and for the quoted price.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/05/2019

Marilyn W.
Cromwell, MN
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn said she has no complaints with this business. She said they're polite and friendly, and they were good about scheduling her in.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/05/2019

MARY G.
Silver Bay, MN
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Normal Service/Oil Change
Just in for a routine oil change, everything was fine except my appt. which is usually in and out in 30 minutes took 1 hr. 45 minutes.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for leaving us a reivew, and letting us know where we can improve. Thank you.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
Great and fast service

Kia Soul
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ready for Winter
Kia of Duluth serviced my car to ensure I was safe and sound for the winter. They installed my snow tires and the car drives like a new! The Swedish snow tires they recommended are about to start their second season in Duluth. I know I can trust that they will weather many storms.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your review.

JOANNE B.
Kia Soul
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I’m impressed with the care you gave me and my great Kia Soul.
I was treated like.a very important person and my poor little Soul was given its needed care and I was back on the road quickly.

LAURA B.
Washburn, WI
11/14/2019 Category: Sales
Staff and product
The staff were kind and helpful. They were able to find me the exact vehicle I wanted. I was able to complete loan paperwork at the dealership instead of having to find my own lender. They were able to work with me on the price and a monthly loan payment I could be comfortable with. Also, I felt that they offered me a fair price for my trade in. Finding a vehicle can be stressful but your staff made the experience enjoyable and I love my new, gently used Kia!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/14/2019

Everything was great.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/13/2019

STEVE M.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My last experience was great. They had great phone etiquette. They provided rides to and from my work while my car was being serviced. The prices were reasonable. Their follow up was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/13/2019

DIANE C.
Pengilly, MN
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personal, very helpful
I love my KIA sportage and know that I am in good hands with the garage crew and the crew in the front. Couldn't be happier.

Jeffrey L.
Two Harbors, MN
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business did excellent work.

NK
NORA K.
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
found a perfect vehicle
I've had Kia automobiles for about 10 years. When I moved away, I bought a Honda CR-V... while it was a fine vehicle, it wasn't a KIA. When I moved home (Duluth MN) I went looking... Kia of Duluth had a perfect 2015 Kia Sorento with 23000 miles... thank you! Bought it. Love it. Caleb Black you were wonderful to deal with!

11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Recent purchase
From start to finish the entire process worked so smoothly, they’re very helpful and went the extra mile, we are so satisfied with a new vehicle!!!

Steve M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was great.

CAROLINE C.
Kia Sedona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Extra polite, well aware of what was needed due to excellent records.

Ryan H.
Lisbon, IA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that it was good. It took longer than he expected.

GMC Acadia
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I love Kia of Duluth!!! Best service hands down!! Everyone is friendly and helpful!!! Keep up the good work!! Tell all the employees they do a great job!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/06/2019

DE
Doris E.
Oliver, WI
11/04/2019 Category: Sales
Doris said she would recommend this business.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Professional and friendly customer service. Oil change and inspections were done in a timely manner. I take advantage of the courtesy shuttle and appreciate this service as well. Drivers are polite and friendly.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.