4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

CV
CURTIS V.
Montreal, WI
Kia Sedona
05/05/2021
Great Experience
Very happy with our purchase. They went above and beyond to get us the vehicle we wanted.

JAMES F.
05/03/2021
You have Nice People working there
The service manager was friendly and very helpful and got me in and out in atimely manner
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/03/2021

Dear James,
Thank you for leaving us a glowing review.

DK
DEBRA K.
04/30/2021
The staff at Kia service are very friendly and professional. I’ve been having my vehicles service there for 20 years, and will continue to do so.

Dear Debra,

Thank you for the review and continued customer support.

TE
TERRANCE E.
Keewatin, MN
Kia Soul
04/29/2021
Everyone works hard to make your new car dream come true!. And always treated great paul worked hard to get exactly what we wanted.we made a good friend.!.
Kia of duluth is the only place to go for your new or used car needs.i just took home our new 21 soul ex. Love love love it. It's our 3rd kia ! Best ever!

Dear Terrance,

Thank you for the glowing review!

JAMES S.
Hayward, WI
04/29/2021
A+ Service
I arrived the staff was friendly, they got my car in and fixed the issues very fast, definitely great service

Dear James,

Thank you for leaving us a five star review.

Travis B.
04/27/2021 Category: Sales
Travis said the personnel at the business he dealt with knew everything about the vehicle. He said the work was easy with no problems and the staff member was thorough.

Dear Travis,

Thank you for leaving us a five star review.

CT
Clayton T.
Mason, WI
04/21/2021 Category: Sales
Clayton said he was going to pay cash and they decided they would not take cash. Their advertisement is all over the television to bring the stimulus check and they would double it for a down payment and they would not honor this. This is false advertisement. This is his 3rd vehicle from them and will not go back again.
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/22/2021

Dear Clayton,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feedback is important to us and helps us provide great service.

CARL S.
Buhl, MN
Kia Seltos
04/16/2021
Oil change and inspection
Got the car in on time and did a full service in under a hour. Even washed the car afterwards.

Dear Carl,

JN
JOSEPH N.
Superior, WI
04/14/2021
It’s great
It’s good

Dear Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review.

Judy S.
Superior, WI
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Judy said the staff are really good and they provide excellent service.

Dear Judy,

Rene G.
04/14/2021 Category: Sales
Spoke with Rick. He said they were timely and pretty good.

Dear Rene/Rick,

RONALD C.
04/09/2021
Very friendly staff
The entire staff at Kia of Duluth is always very friendly and helpful. I have never had a bad experience when I am there, whether it’s buying a new vehicle, oil change or something else.
I would highly recommend!!
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/09/2021

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for leaving us a great review.

DK
DEBRA K.
04/08/2021
I always receive friendly, fast service.
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/09/2021

Dear Debra,

thank you for leaving us a review.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
Kia K5
04/08/2021
Saved me by plugging a hole (nail) in my tire!
They made time to mend my tire in time for me to take a ride to Fergus Falls for a exploratory trip..
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/08/2021

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your review on our service team.

DA
DAWN A.
04/07/2021
Car repair
My car died and was towed to Kia on a Saturday on Monday in was told the only thing wrong with it was that I ran the car out of gas which is a total lie. I brought the salesman who sold me the car and the mechanic changed my range between fill up. I have been driving for a number of years and I never ran out of gas. They are so full of bullshit it is not even funny. I will never step into Kia again stay away from them
Kia o. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/08/2021

Dear Dawn,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feedback is important to us, and helps us provide excellent service.