4.6

Overall Rating 4.8717908/5Overall Rating 4.8717908/5Overall Rating 4.8717908/5Overall Rating 4.8717908/5rating 4.8717908
Overall Rating 2.35897/5Overall Rating 2.35897/5rating 2.35897rating 2.35897rating 2.35897

South Rockwood, MI
05/18/2019 Category: Service
❤️❤️
❤️

Mohammed S.
Dearborn, MI
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Sami was a great service rep. He kept me updated with the progress of my car, if I need service in the future I will only deal with Sami.

James L.
Inkster, MI
2009 Hyundai Accent
Rear view mirror replaced
mirror was replaced.

Westland, MI
Hassle
Didnt follow through on promise to pay for rental car, they had my car for a week and a half.

Rohail S.
Troy, MI
great people
The workers were great, especially Sammy. A very helpful individual who went out of the way to assist me in my auto matters.

Christian H.
Ypsilanti, MI
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service Tony Jackson Always gives Superb Care !

Medina M.
Awesome
The are awesome as always.

Disappointed
Poor follow up. Has taken way to long. Still haven’t received car.

AP
Akshaya P.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Gave car for engine oil change. Very poor service and in fact reduced the cooling capacity of my air conditioner.
I had given my car for an engine oil change for more than 1 hour 45 mins I guess. The air conditioner was all fine before the car was handed over for servicing but the technician or someone intentionally messed with it so that it's cooling capabilities reduce. Now the cooling capacity of the air conditioner immediately after the servicing has reduced drastically.

Can you please answer me why did this happen?

Joseph B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Sam
He was extremely friendly, he explained everything very well, and i was out within an hour. Overall exceptional service.

PT
Paula T.
Royal Oak, MI
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly. Service done timely matter. Good information given.

Grand Rapids, MI
05/02/2019 Category: Service
The Service Advisors Patience
I was really impressed with the calm demeanor and patience of the service advisor (Specifically Egrys). I've been to other Hyundai service departments on the westside of the state (Elhart), and wasn't treated with the dignity and respect that you all showed. Keep up the good work!

PC

James J.
Dearborn, MI
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Very timely service on holiday weekend
Very favorable comments were made on previous page.

Don C.
Canton, MI
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Never a bad experience!
I've been a customer since 2015 and now I'm buying my second car from this location! The service is always quick and friendly! If for some reason it take a bit longer, it's still not a bad experience because they take care of their customers!

PK
Pamela K.
Ypsilanti, MI
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Sammi
My car was having several issues. I received a quick appt from young lady who answer the phone she was very helpful. She scheduled a late appt which I was advise my car would have to stay in the shop and I would received a update the following day. When I arrive for my appt I had to wait a few minutes to check in, Sammi quickly got me check-in and even offer to call uber or link to take me home (Ypsi). Sammi called the following day informed was the wrong with my car and that the repairs had been completed. Also offer to send a car to pick me up. When me and my husband arrived at the service shop we didn't have to wait long Sammi went over the repairs that was corrected. We were very pleased with the outcome. GREAT JOB Sammi! My last experience back in Feb/19 was not GOOD at all.

KG
Karen G.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Feels like family
Very friendly, high-quality service. They are always ready for me when I arrive and the job is always finished quickly.

Kimberely S.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and awesome car

Flat Rock, MI