4.6

Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5rating 4.8648649
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

Trenton, MI
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The staff were helpful and professional.

Thomas S.
Westland, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional Personable Sales and Service
Buying or Leasing a new car Lafontaine Hyundai is the place to go. It's what buying or leasing a new car should be like from the Management Staff to the Finance Department and finally Sales Department and Service is outstanding they treat you like family.See Kristen Abbott and the entire team there. One word "Outstanding".

KG
Karen G.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
They always greet me by name, and service my car quickly and get me back on the road.

Livonia, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/11/2019 Category: Service
I truly appreciated the ability to schedule the appointment from my phone app. Service was great from arrival to departure.

KY

Saint Clr Shores, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Kindnesses and experience.
When you walk in they greet you and ask you kindly what is the reason for you visit?

Southgate, MI
09/07/2019 Category: Service
INPROPER INSTALLATION OF WHEEL LOCKS ON NEW CAR INSTALLATION
A PROBLEM IN TRYING TO GET MY WHEEL LOCKS OFF CAUSED A PROBLEM WHEN I AS A CUSTOMER WAS ACCUSED OF INPROPERLY INSTALLING AND OVER TORQUING THE LOCKS. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT THOSE WHEEL LOCKS WERE INSTALLED BY YOUR DEALERSHIP WHEN I PICKED UP THE CAR NEW. AND FURTHERMORE THERE WAS NO WAY I WOULD BE ABLE TO TORQUE THESE LOCKS. APPARENTLY THE PREVIOUS INSTALLER HAD HIS AIR GUN SET FOR THE WRONG TORQUE VALUE.
OH THE SUPPLYIED ME WITH A NEW SET, BUT THEIR ATTITUDE MADE ME FEEL I WAS ORIGINALLY TO BLAME

Deatrice R.
Redford, MI
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service. Clean dealership.

Minor H.
Westland, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and efficient
Tony Jackson In the “Service Dept” is great. He always make sure everything is explained to me that was performed on my vehicle. He is very polite and knowledgeable.

Timothy M.
Allen Park, MI
09/05/2019 Category: Service
The staff they worked with me very well
When I had my car in for service my windows were all dirty on the inside and I asked him if there was a place that I could get the windows cleaned because I couldn’t reach him and they took it over to their detail shop and gave me clean windows that made a lot of points

Medina M.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Always the Best services
I made the mistake of taking my car to another dealership, I will never do that again. The customer service here is always great. The professionalism is always top notch and the service is like none over. I will never cheat on them again!

Arthur B.

Ralph A.
Dearborn, MI
09/03/2019
Great Place
Mr. Ergys Gjini, was very professional and spot-on with answers to all my issues and questions.

AD
Andre D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Mariah was a perfect in job and hospitality and presentations

James H.
Romulus, MI
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Lafontaine Hyundai has excellent customer service and I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family

Mary M.
Wyandotte, MI
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Super Service!
I am new to this area so when I saw a warning light on my Tucson, I was worried - but not for long. I spoke to Breann and Ergys who got me in the very next morning and fixed the problem quickly. So glad I called La Fontaine. I’ll never need to go anywhere else for service. Thanks so much for your great customer care!

CT
Cynthia T.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Positive experience
Took care of my tire problem

TG
Terri G.
Athens, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
We were traveling from out of state. They quickly worked my car in to research the problem. They even called the dealership where I purchased the vehicle and have had all maintenance done to discuss it.

IF
Isaac F.
Taylor, MI
08/28/2019 Category: Service
shop very clean and service person was very helpful with the problem with my vehicle.
staff very helpful with servicing of my vehicle.