Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TINA B.
Kia Sportage
12/20/2017
KIA Sportage Repair
We took our KIA Sportage to Lakewood Lube after a extremely bad experience with a local dealership in the North side of Denver. Our experience was one of the best I have ever had with a Car Repair business. They were professional, and very detailed with the work that was done. I would recommend this business to anyone who needs car repairs or maintenance on their cars.

ES
Edith S.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Edith said she was satisfied with the service overall.

HS
HEIDI S.
Toyota Yaris
12/05/2017
Excellent service!!
This is the only place I take my car. They are consistently friendly, trust worthy, quick, and right down the street from my work. They always get me in, and work with my schedule. I started out taking my car there for just oil changes, but I now have them do all of my repairs.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you, Heidi!  We strive to make each client feel the same way as you, which is how we became rated A+ with the BBB and A+ with Angie's List.  If my staff ever lets you down in any way or for any reason, please let me know!  I appreciate your kind words!
Thank you!

John
Owner, Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair

PM
Perry M.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Perry said the business is the best. The staff were honest, real people and they didn't try to rip him off.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/11/2017

Hello Perry!  Thank you so much for the kind words.  I'm very pleased that the employees treated you so well.  That is our policy and that is what we strive do do.  You will always be treated like family at my shop.  Thanks again for the kind review!

John, Owner
Lakwood Lube and Auto Repair

Jerry M.
Chrysler Concorde
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said the he always receives good service.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/06/2017

Jerry, thank you for the kind words.  We really do try to do a good job for you each and every time you come into the shop.  I'm assuming that we have done a good job for you based on your kind words and the fact that you have been our client since May of 2009.  Thank you for your loyalty!

John, Owner, Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair

EB
Eric B.
Buick LeSabre
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were great and took great care of him. They were honest and provided personal service.

PW
Paul W.
Nissan Quest
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the mechanic fixed one of the axles and it was the other one that has the problem. So when he gets money he will be in to get the right one fixed.

FV
Frank V.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the staff were good, they got him in pretty quickly, and called before doing any work to give him his options.

AK
Angelique K.
GMC Yukon
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Angelique said the staff were helpful and attentive. They tried to save her money.

FM
Frank M.
Jeep Liberty
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.

SZ
STAN Z.
Littleton, CO
11/15/2017
Convenient, clean, concerned owner and mechanics
Called for an oil change appointment, brought my car in at the scheduled time, done in less than 30 minutes. Great service.

Janet K.
Littleton, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Janet said this business did a great job.

Jo B.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Jo said this business is fast and efficient.

Merv C.
Golden, CO
GMC Pickup
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Merv said he's used this business a number of times and their staff are super stars.

Christina S.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Christina said the staff were honest and helpful. They gave direct answers and did their best to work her. They are a very good business.

Joy H.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Joy said they provided great service and were very friendly.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Joy!  We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.  Please come see us again!

John

Rose B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Rose said she had a great overall experience. Luke and Bill were very helpful and kept her informed.

John M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/07/2017 Category: Service
John said the staff are very honest and fair to customers.

Kevin S.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was pricey.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 11/14/2017

Kevin, I'm surprised that you think we are "pricey", when we sent two men to travel to your vehicle, tow it back to the shop, and diagnose the problem.  We traveled to your vehicle with a company truck and a tow strap to save you the cost of a tow truck.  Then we put your truck first in line because it is a work truck, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, and repaired the truck.  We finished your work after normal business hours and then stayed on after hours so that you could pick up your truck the same night.  We saved you the tow bill, worked overtime, and then stayed more overtime so you could send your men to pick up your truck.  We charge you nothing except straight time and the total bill was just over $300.00 I'm sorry that you don't like our pricing, but this is Denver and we have to pay too much for rent, and our employees have to pay too much for rent, and we have to pay the employees a fair wage.  I know you are from out of town, but if you need any help at our "pricey" establishment, you would be welcome.  John

AW
Annika W.
Rapid City, SD
Chevrolet Lumina
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Annika said she was traveling and decided to visit this business. She would recommend them for service.