Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

John S.
GMC Yukon XL
Service appointment
Had a service appointment, they got me right in performed the requested service and found a problem I wasn't aware of. Thank you!

TP

AC
Alphonso C.
Cadillac Brougham
A conrad
Always do business here over 15 years never had a problem.

EN

AF
Amanda F.
Georgia
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the service was fast. They were very helpful and friendly.

John S.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was a good experience and he was very happy.

HP
Harris P.
06/28/2019
GREAT SERVICE. GREAT PEOPLE
EVERYBODY there are awesome. They go out of their way to make sure you're happy!
That's how a business SHOULD be run.

Fayetteville, GA
Lexus GS 350
06/26/2019
Brakes
Thank you so much for taking care of me and my car quickly. Showing me that it wasn’t safe to drive and putting me in a “time out” until new brake pads were applied was perfect. I didn’t lose productivity time in my day and I was placed back in a car that was safe to drive.

James S.
Kia Soul
06/25/2019
Friendly, fast, and fair.
A TV commercial could be made using the three "F"'s. Friendly, Fast, and Fair. It is important to me to be treated friendly, because I could take my vehicle anywhere to have it serviced, but they are Friendly. (Sit down, have a cup of coffee, etc.) Fast, (they were finished with my car in a very reasonable time) and Fair (the prices were very fair)

Lamon M.
Ford Edge
06/21/2019
They were very nice and friendly.
The service was outstanding! They provided a ride to drop me off and picked me up while they did a fantastic job on repairing my vehicle.

Jeff H.
Dodge Dakota
06/21/2019
great service/cost
so far so good!

Steve S.
Chevrolet HHR
06/20/2019
great service, and quality work
I recently had my car repaired at lee's crossing.
They did a great job. The staff there was great, the repair was done right and ready when they promised.
If you need a shop you can trust that you will be treated fairly and your repairs done right,
I highly recommend you go there.

CN
Carole N.
06/15/2019
Trust
Always friendly. Always truthful. And I have never had to bring any vehicle back because the repair was incomplete.

LA
Leon A.
West Point, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/14/2019
2007 Chrysler Van
I can always rely on Lee's Crossing Tires and Service to perform the best service on all of my vehicle repairs. Each time they assess the right evaluation to get the repairs . Thanks for all of your help.

VG
Vickey G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Vickey said she was very satisfied with their service, they were courteous and nice.

Martha W.
Buick LeSabre
06/12/2019
Driveability problem
Car would not run due to electrical issues. It took more than one try to figure it out but you finally made it right.

BW
Brian Wynn W.
06/12/2019
Lee’s crossing tire
These guys did a great job on my van. The vans like new. I would very much recommend them for all my vehicle repairs and needs. Great job guys!

Darren H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Darren said he was happy with his service.

Darren H.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Darren said he was happy with his service.

Lavelle S.
Roanoke, AL
Buick LaCrosse
06/07/2019
Tire Rotation and Oil Change
This was a wonderful service visit. Mr. Baker went the extra mile to check a tire that I thought might have an issue. He addressed two issues with my car that need to be completed. He gave me valuable information about the warranty on my tires and how that could help me. THIS WAS GREAT SERVICE!