Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Carol C.
Hogansville, GA
07/13/2017
Beginning to lose my trust in this place.
I had new brake pads put on at another place 3/2017. When I brought my car in for rotation in May I was told I needed new back brake pads which were the ones replaced. I thought no way, and declined until I could have someone else look at. Sure enough when I had someone else look at and they showed them to me, my Brake pads are fine! Then the last of June I received an email for an appt on 7/3 which I confirmed by email. I show up on 7/3 which is about a 20 minute drive for me and they are closed. I was not happy since they had initiated the appointment. The following week I go back for tire rotation and explained what happened about the appointment. They never even tried to apologize just told me that was computer generated. They rotated and my tires and brakes were never mentioned. So I'm pretty much done.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 07/13/2017

I have reviewed the service history on Ms. Crews. we did not recommend brakes on this visit. Her brakes were replace here in March of 2017. The appointment was never set as Ms Crews never confirmed the appointment. we are sorry about the inconvience but we have closed the first week of July for 12 years and post the closing 4 week prior to closing every year.

TL
Tanner L.
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Tanner said he did not have a problem with the work. The problem was with the cost. He initially got a quote for $941 but when he picked up his vehicle the total cost was $65 more. He did not receive a call informing him of the change in price. He also wasn't informed that it would take longer because there was additional damage.

John M.
02/11/2016 Category: Service
John said he had called in the morning to ask if the two tires he had purchased a year ago were still available. He was told the tires would be at the business around 3:30 pm on the same day and the vehicle could be serviced at that time. The service only took about 45 minutes to be completed and the vehicle was returned to him. He was shocked to see the new tires did not match what was on the vehicle. He had LPS with raised outside letting and the new tires are flat black and have defender tires so he has tires which do not match. He would not recommend due to this experience. The difference in the tires was not explained to him prior to them being installed on the vehicle if it had he would have gone with something else.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/25/2016

Called Mr. Mott Found he had 1st generation LTX tires and was wanting his tires to match Found 1st generation tires in Texas ordered and exchanged the tires.

KT
Katie T.
Ford Expedition
08/22/2015
Staff is very friendly.
I truly appreciated the phone call from Mr Terry, thank you very much.

08/22/2015
Oil Change
I came in to get my tires rotated and I was advised I was over due for an oil change. I usually have someone else do it, but because I was told by the desk clerk that it would only run me $30-35 I said ok and they changed it. I have never paid over $30 for an oil change. When he came back and told me my bill was $50 I was shocked and very displeased. I feel as if I was misled. He told me that that was just the change and didn't include the oil. My truck took 7 qts. If I had known that up front when I asked I would've said NO. I feel as if he wasn't completely honest with me when I asked, I should've been told that up front.
Maybe that was just a shady business move or a lack of knowledge but I will never have it changed there again.
I have been in there before for business and have not once had bad service. Workers and manager are always super friendly, I left very disappointed.
It won't happen again.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/27/2015

Thank you Katie for allowing  the oportinunity to speak with you about your concerns on your last visit with us. Your feedback allows us to correct our short comings and keep them from happening again in the furture

Ranesh S.
Pine Mountain, GA
BMW 740Li
08/21/2015
Bad work.
Good customer care but the work they did on my car is not satisfied..... ..... They change my cars tyres but they made a lot scarches on the wheels and do visible... I am going to talk to them soon

LL
Lewis L.
Lanett, AL
Cadillac CTS
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Lewis said he was not happy with his experience because when he got there he needed a new battery. He kept the engine running because he did not want the engine to shut off, in case he needed the vehicle. He told the girl at the desk what the problem was and she told him someone would help him soon. After waiting for 45 minutes, he went back to the front desk and told her no one had helped him. Someone told him the cost would be around $300, but he thought that was too high. Later, they came down on the price and he was pleased. It took three plus hours to get his vehicle repaired and to take it home. They seemed to be very busy, much too busy. As a result of this experience, he will not recommend this business for service.

PC
PAT C.
03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
I was called twice. If twice is "many", ok. I complained when I was there and I was told the price was higher because of the diagnostic charge. Knowing I was not happy, Robbie even said, "Well, I hope you'll come back," to which I did not reply. This is America. You're free to run your business however you see fit and I'm ok with that. If you charge a diagnostic charge, you charge a diagnostic charge.

03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
In the 32 years I've owned vehicles, I've never been charged a "diagnostic charge" when I've had a vehicle repaired somewhere. I understand a "diagnostic charge" if they tell you what's wrong with your car and you take it somewhere else to be fixed or you fix it yourself to save money because they have time involved.

I was called and told my car would be $374 to repair. I told them to go ahead and fix it. They did not tell me it would be $374 plus a diagnostic charge or any other charge. When I went to pick up the car, I was told it was $412.75. When I said I was told $374, I was informed of the diagnostic charge.

When someone quotes me a price to fix something, that's what I expect to pay. If you're digging around in there and find something else wrong, you call me and tell me what you found and give me a new price. No problem. When you call me and tell me it's X dollars to repair my car, I agree to that and the amount is higher when I pick it up, I'm not ok with that.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 03/24/2015

I Have tried many times to respond to your concerns about charges on your last vist. I will be more than happy to review your concerns and try to resolve any issues. We Value your business

James B.
Pontiac Montana
02/13/2015
did not fix what was wrong
I took my vann in to get back brakes and ended up not getting them because i was told do not need. Well the brakes are still making the same noise i took them in for to start with. Scared to take vann back because dont know how much will cost this time.

02/13/2015
close to home
Very expensive
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/17/2015

Mr Boggs, I have reached out a couple of times to you with reguard to your concerns about the cost of repairs on your last visit. We take alot of extra measure to purchase quality parts and provide the best service in the area. This means at times we do pay more to ge dependable parts we can stand behind for two years / 24000 miles. Thank you for your business and trust
Terry Baker