Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

SG
Shannon G.
Dodge Challenger
03/16/2018
experience
I'm usually pleased w\the services I receive but this past experience was not good at all. I took my car to be serviced for back brakes on 3/9 and I got a phone call stating that is was not my brakes that was making noise it was my rotors and they needed to be turned ($110.00). The guy(very nice) at the desk told me if I have any problems to bring my car back and they would fix it. Saturday headed out of town; my breaks still sound the same. I take my car back on 3/15 to be re-serviced and I receive a call stating that I needed back breaks and it would be $150(that's why I took my car to them in the first place) I didn't think I should have to pay a extra fee and the $110 I paid; I felt as if it was a waste of my hard earned money for my car to sounding the same.

TC
Tony C.
Mazda Protege5
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he brought his vehicle in for squeaking belts. The belts were replaced but the noise continued. He went back to the facility and was told he had issues with his transmission. The squeaking noise is still an issue. He stated the cost of repairs are somewhat pricey.

RL
Richard L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was told his vehicle would be ready the next day. They found out that there was additional work. They had to reorder a part that came in wrong. He had to rent a vehicle and he missed some doctors appointments. He had a confrontation with a gentlemen because his vehicle was not ready. The first young man that helped him was very nice.

John H.
05/18/2017
A Little Disappointed
First let me say that I have been a customer of Lees Crossing Tires for many years. They stand behind their work and are honest to the core. The only reason I am writing this review is so Terry will be aware. I stopped in to inquire about the air conditioning on my truck and was told that they had time to check it that day. They said they would call me and let me know what it needed etc. I never received a call until the next day. I think they should have at least called and said that they couldn't get to it. I would have been completely satisfied waiting.

When I went to pick it up I had my grandson take me to pick it up. I had his car, PT Cruiser, serviced there in April and one of the things that was supposed to be checked and fixed was the right rear brake light was not working. As I was following him home I noticed that it was still not working.

When I called to inquire the guy at the front desk checked and said that yes it should have been repaired and that maybe it was a harness issue. I have no problem with it being a harness issue but I would have thought that the technician who had replaced the bulb would have checked it after the installation, apparently he didn't. So when I have time I will take it back to be checked again.

I will definitely continue to have Lees Crossing Tires do my service work. I just think that the guys who work at the front desk show no enthusiasm or concern for the customer. I miss the ladies who use to work at the desk. I always felt that they cared.

Josh G.
Jeep Liberty
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Josh said they told him that they checked his brake lights and they were fine. He left the facility and he got stopped and he told his brake light is out.

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/26/2016
Problem solved!
Mr. Baker explained how a billing oversight occurred with my transaction and promptly refunded the overcharge. I would be happy to do business again with them any time

05/26/2016
Happy but Disappointed
I loved the product that I purchased, the ability of the business to get my truck in quickly, and the price. I was very disappointed that I was sold something (some sort of nitrogen program)that I didn't request or want. I thought it was deceptive to sell me $50 worth of something without asking me.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 05/26/2016

We will gladly refund and cancel to Road Hazzard / Road side asst program. We urge our customers to buy this package as it provides a great protection.

James B.
Georgia
Nissan Sentra
05/05/2016 Category: Service
James said the pricing was high and the service was not good.

AH
Angela H.
Franklin, GA
GMC Acadia
02/23/2016
Poor buisness making customers pay for shipping
I recently bought tires from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service and was disappointed. I had bought a tire back in December and the tire was in stock. Then when I came to get the other three tires, they informed me that they had to order them. I came back on the appointed day to have the tires placed. When I went to pay for the tires they informed me that I was responsible for paying for the shipping of the three tires. I am confused, is this not their line of business? Does every customer pay for shipping?
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/25/2016

Called Ms. Huber to review her charges. She was busy at the time and advised she would call back

Diane G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Diane said it was fine but a little pricey for their work and materials. They're knowledgeable and do good work.

Tim M.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Tim said he has to go back to the business to have his service finished. He was told the tire sensors would reset in three days, but they have not.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 10/15/2015

Customer was advised he has a defective sensor two years ago. He was told we can do a relearn reprogram procredure. He did not want to pay for this service. As I explained to this customer it may have been reprogramed in the past as a coursty, but this procredure is always done for a charge as it takes time and special equipment to perform. He does not wish to pay for anything at this time

Donald S.

Claude L.
La Grange, GA
Cadillac Escalade
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Claude said this business has been disappointing at times because they had done things wrong to his vehicle, and then did not want to correct it. Although this is disappointing, he realizes human beings do human things and he does not see their flaws as something to be overly concerned about.

AH
Alan H.
La Grange, GA
Honda Prelude
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Alan said he had to return to this business because the part fell off shortly after leaving the facility. He thinks they should pay a little more attention to detail and to adjust the prices.