Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

PB
Pamela B.
Franklin, GA
Dodge Durango
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Pamela said the service was good, up until the point where the employees tried rolling up her windows. They should not have, because it was a tire repair issue. She stated the manager was very rude and disrespectful when she inquired about the employees just taking a moment to put her window back on track. The employees broke the window and are now refusing to fix the issue. She plans to call the Better Business Bureau.

Jim R.
Pine Mountain, GA
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff put the wrong tire on his vehicle. He is still driving around with the wrong tire. They ordered another one about a week ago. He keeps calling them and they keep telling him the tire is on its way.

LK
Leslie K.
Saturn Sky
09/23/2017
A lost art - respectful and honest service???
As much as I repsect the owner of Lee's Crossing Tires, recent experiences have changed my opinion about the integrity of the business and some of it's employees. Long story short: I smelled gas in my car. Four visits consisting of the replacement of fuel injector seals and a high pressure fuel pump, and a cost of $1400.00, I still smell gas and now have an oil leak! The worst part of this costly drama, is that one of the customer service employees actually told my husband that we needed to take my car to another car repair shop on our last visit!!! We were ideal customers - Dutifully trusting them each time a bill was presented and trusting that they fixed the problem, when they had not on numerous occassions. I guess they just got tired of ripping us off. As a customer with no mechanical background, it's now very difficult for me to consider taking my car to a repair shop. I HAVE to TRUST that the customer service representative, the mechanic(s), and the owners all have my best interest in mind when I bring my car in. Right now, I simply do not. I hope to find a local shop that is not in the business of ripping people off and that can provide me with respectful and honest service I seek.

LG
Lavelle G.
Five Points, AL
Buick LaCrosse
08/02/2017
Tire Rotation
I called and made an appointment to have my tires rotated so I would not have to wait forever. It was over thirty minutes before they even moved my car into the bay. It only took about fifteen minutes to rotate the tires. I was there 45 minutes for something that should have required twenty minutes. The staff at the desk (computers) hardly addressed me when I came in. They are very unfriendly and seem to care less that you are a customer. Also I noted a decided difference in the manner in which they addressed male customers and female customers. Women deserve to be treated as equals. Believe it or not women are as intelligent as men. This was an extremely distasteful and not satisfactory visit.

NJ
Nurse J.
Douglasville, GA
07/25/2017
Damaged to skid plate, check engine light still coming on, costly, and errigant
Been using service for nitro tires , brakes, and oil change. Moved to Alabama and used someone else. Was told by them before service that the skid plate only had one screw intact and apparently that the previous service people had forgot to put them back on after oil change. Driving down interstate and plate came off possibly damaging tires and under pinning. Called Lee's crossroads to let them know they need to pay for replacing skid plate. Stated it wasn't their fault because I couldn't prove it wasn't already damaged. Also, check engine light had been coming on since using their service. Charged me for diagnosing the car. Paid for fixing damage that they probably did. Had to bring it in a second time because check engine light still coming on. Charge me additional fee. Three months lately, check engine light still coming on. Wouldn't ever let them touch my car again. Arrigant and pompous. I wish they were as good as they thought they were.

Jevon H.
Franklin, GA
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Jevon said he brought a wheel in to be mounted and they scratched it all up. They did not want to admit that they did it and they didn't even try to fix it. He will not recommend this facility.

Diana B.
01/26/2017
DECEPTIVE PRICING ON PARTS
OVERCHARGING ALMOST 60% for parts, and saying that's what they were charged, when I called auto parts store and found out otherwise.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/02/2017

Called Ms. Butler, Found that parts were found outside of Lagrange. No Parts were available in LaGrange. we sent to Al to get parts a standard parts markup was used in pricing of 35%. I explained I have to make a profit on parts and labor charged in order to stay in business and pay my employees. We went above and beyond to get her vehicle back to same day. while changing a fair markup. we simply cannot buy a part and sell it for what we pay for it. our pricing is most always below the manfacturer suggusted retail price

PH
Pat H.
Kia Soul
11/23/2016
Unhappy
I came in to get nitro in my tires but I also was there following my daughter because her car had broke down. I've been a faithful customer for quite some while and recommend yall to everyone i know but I will never step foot in there again and I am letting everyone know just how dishonest you are! You changed the oil in her car 3 weeks ago and never mentioned anything was wrong. When we brought it in you told her it was a valve cover loose and oil had leaked on the alternator enough to ruin it. I called my friend who's a mechanic in Columbus and he said that is something yall should have caught when you changed the oil 3 weeks ago. I called back and spoke to Terry and he basically said I didn't know what I was talking about. My dad found online that it was covered by Hyundai because there's a recall on the valve cover. Hyundai also said yall should have caught it. When our friend came to tow he was told we would have to pay $69 for diagnostics before he could tow. We had to pay for it to be diagnosed for something you should have caught 3 weeks ago! You are very dishonest people and it saddens me to know that you can take advantage of people so easily!

KO
Kaleesha O.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Kaleesha said her experience with this business was very unprofessional and dangerous. Her experience started at 1:00 pm and she got a flat tire, while she was driving. She called assistance for a tow. The tow driver arrived with his wife and child in the vehicle. He plugged the tire, instead of towing her vehicle. She kept driving and the tire went flat again. The same driver came again, with his family in the vehicle and he still didn't tow her vehicle. He plugged the tire again. She drove a little further and she got another flat tire. The same driver came, again. She waited for about 45 minutes for him to drop his family off and then he come to tow her. The supervisor came and plugged the tire, but the tire went flat again. Finally, around 6:00 pm her vehicle was towed to this business. When unloading her vehicle, she was informed her vehicle should have been towed on a flatbed and not by lifting the vehicle by the front bumper. The vehicle should have been set with the wheel of the flat on the cinder block, for an even landing. The bumper was damaged. The tire had a hole on the side and should have never been plugged. The driver didn't appear to have the proper training. The entire experience was really bad.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 11/21/2016

We did apologize to Ms. Oneal. This was a new employee which had come to our company with experience. however we did accept responsibly of this mistake and the car was repaired and the shop of your choice. We are human beings which will make mistakes however we do try to correct our short comings and always do the right thing.

Joey C.
10/27/2016
Bad
Truck still has heater coil problems, radiator still leaks even though it is new, there were signs that stop leak was put in the radiator the last time it was in, very disappointed with the service since the new building opened. I don't know what has changed but it needs to go back to how it was before they moved. :(

Brent B.
Sharpsburg, GA
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Brent said he called to have his daughters vehicle towed at 11:30 am. After about an hour and every hour thereafter, he would call and he would be told they were 30 minutes away. Finally after sitting there for close to five hours, he called AAA and they came in 15 to 20 minutes. When he passed the facility, his daughter's vehicle was right down the street not even 3 miles a way. When he spoke with John and another person he just asked what was going on and he said that the day after Labor day is the busy time of the year. He just asked to see what would be said since they were so busy. If they would be able to fix his daughter's vehicle and he said yes he has 12 hungry mechanic's waiting to fix vehicles. He thought that was funny because he never even asked what was wrong with the vehicle and he had already waited close to 5 hours for them to come and get it from down the street.

Jason C.
06/05/2016
Poor business
never doing business here again. Came for a simple oil change left with a wire broke and check engine lights on all over the place.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 06/06/2016

Customer came in for Oil Change, We Checked air filter condition found a wiring plug which was coming apart. we pointed this out to customer who replied we should repair it at no cost. We explained looked as if someone had been probimg wiring harness. we advised the customer we would be glad to repair however their would be a cost to perform this repair. I feel Mr Copeland was trying to mislead us and was wanting an hour of work performed for nothing. We did nothing other than point out a condition found during a routine inspection. This was a first time customer with no history of service with us

VM
Victor M.
Honda Accord
03/04/2016
Steering Fluid
Still didn't fix issue that was paid for. Has to come back to get sercice after paying $740.00

RE
Roger E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2015
something wrong with car
Unfortunately the check engine light came on during road test. it'll have to come back on Monday.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/27/2015

Thank you for talking with me the other day and letting me know gas cap being loose was the cause of your problem. We always want to give the best service service possible

DN
Debbie N.
Honda Ridgeline
04/22/2015
Disappointed customer
Remove my email from your list!,

DIAMESHA W.
Manchester, GA
04/10/2015
Horrible Customer Service
I've had the worst experience with this company on April 2, 2014. I called them several weeks ago on 3 different occasions explaining to them the issues my car was giving me. 2 males, one I spoke with on 2 occasions expressed to me my car will POSSIBLY need a thermostat. They found my car in the system because I've been there a few times before..... I was then told by the representatives to bring my car in and they will check it. So today, 2 weeks later, I call and spoke with the owner (not knowing at that time he was the owner) and asked if it was ok to bring it in to get the thermostat checked. I told him I was in Pine Mountain and would be there shortly. Once I walked in the store, the owner's son greeted me by saying, "You're here... 2 weeks later" in a joking matter. Apparently he was the guy I spoke with twice whi told me they could CHECK my car as he felt so comfortable to joke with me. I called the company at lunch to check the status of my car and to confirm in fact it was my thermostat. The owner's son placed me on hold while he checked with the shop and told me, "yes! It's the thermostat and they're getting you ready!" As I'm driving home, my car runs hot again and I call them immediately.... The son stated, "Well you told us to put a thermostat on there and that's what me did!" in a very rude tone. I did not say this to them. I requested to speak with the owner who was even more disrespectful and rude. I will never shop with this company again. Waste of my hard earned dollars. The lady who works there and the man who is very muscular who works was extremely nice to me on my prior experiences. Mr. Jeffery is amazing as well. I felt so comfortable and appreciated the times I dealt with them. However, after today's experience..... I will never shop with them again and to know that the owners were the ones who had such horrible customer service and was not willing to resolve the issue and take responsibility for misunderstanding me, is very disturbing. The owner implied I wanted my car fixed for free. So disrespectful and totally wrong.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 04/15/2015

Ms Walton did not ask to have diagnostics performed on her vehicle. She wants her car repaired at no charge. We performed the work she requested which did not repair the vehicle. This is not our fault. I am sorry she feels I was rude but when you are yelling and I ask just what it is you are asking for and it is clear you do not want to pay anything I am sorry I can not stay in Business long unless I get paid a fair price for services provided

TY
Terry Y.
La Grange, GA
Chevrolet Aveo
10/31/2014
Very Disappointed
I was not happy with my service and plan to call the owner