Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/26/2016
Problem solved!
Mr. Baker explained how a billing oversight occurred with my transaction and promptly refunded the overcharge. I would be happy to do business again with them any time

05/26/2016
Happy but Disappointed
I loved the product that I purchased, the ability of the business to get my truck in quickly, and the price. I was very disappointed that I was sold something (some sort of nitrogen program)that I didn't request or want. I thought it was deceptive to sell me $50 worth of something without asking me.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 05/26/2016

We will gladly refund and cancel to Road Hazzard / Road side asst program. We urge our customers to buy this package as it provides a great protection.

KT
Katie T.
Ford Expedition
08/22/2015
Staff is very friendly.
I truly appreciated the phone call from Mr Terry, thank you very much.

08/22/2015
Oil Change
I came in to get my tires rotated and I was advised I was over due for an oil change. I usually have someone else do it, but because I was told by the desk clerk that it would only run me $30-35 I said ok and they changed it. I have never paid over $30 for an oil change. When he came back and told me my bill was $50 I was shocked and very displeased. I feel as if I was misled. He told me that that was just the change and didn't include the oil. My truck took 7 qts. If I had known that up front when I asked I would've said NO. I feel as if he wasn't completely honest with me when I asked, I should've been told that up front.
Maybe that was just a shady business move or a lack of knowledge but I will never have it changed there again.
I have been in there before for business and have not once had bad service. Workers and manager are always super friendly, I left very disappointed.
It won't happen again.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/27/2015

Thank you Katie for allowing  the oportinunity to speak with you about your concerns on your last visit with us. Your feedback allows us to correct our short comings and keep them from happening again in the furture

PC
PAT C.
03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
I was called twice. If twice is "many", ok. I complained when I was there and I was told the price was higher because of the diagnostic charge. Knowing I was not happy, Robbie even said, "Well, I hope you'll come back," to which I did not reply. This is America. You're free to run your business however you see fit and I'm ok with that. If you charge a diagnostic charge, you charge a diagnostic charge.

03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
In the 32 years I've owned vehicles, I've never been charged a "diagnostic charge" when I've had a vehicle repaired somewhere. I understand a "diagnostic charge" if they tell you what's wrong with your car and you take it somewhere else to be fixed or you fix it yourself to save money because they have time involved.

I was called and told my car would be $374 to repair. I told them to go ahead and fix it. They did not tell me it would be $374 plus a diagnostic charge or any other charge. When I went to pick up the car, I was told it was $412.75. When I said I was told $374, I was informed of the diagnostic charge.

When someone quotes me a price to fix something, that's what I expect to pay. If you're digging around in there and find something else wrong, you call me and tell me what you found and give me a new price. No problem. When you call me and tell me it's X dollars to repair my car, I agree to that and the amount is higher when I pick it up, I'm not ok with that.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 03/24/2015

I Have tried many times to respond to your concerns about charges on your last vist. I will be more than happy to review your concerns and try to resolve any issues. We Value your business

James B.
Pontiac Montana
02/13/2015
did not fix what was wrong
I took my vann in to get back brakes and ended up not getting them because i was told do not need. Well the brakes are still making the same noise i took them in for to start with. Scared to take vann back because dont know how much will cost this time.

02/13/2015
close to home
Very expensive
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/17/2015

Mr Boggs, I have reached out a couple of times to you with reguard to your concerns about the cost of repairs on your last visit. We take alot of extra measure to purchase quality parts and provide the best service in the area. This means at times we do pay more to ge dependable parts we can stand behind for two years / 24000 miles. Thank you for your business and trust
Terry Baker
Owner

Angie S.
Toyota Matrix
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Angie said this facility had just changed her oil and did the tire rotation. 2 weeks later, she had an issue with the tire pressure and brought it back in. The staff had it resolved within 10 minutes. She would recommend this business for service, and she will be back.

John S.
Georgia
Buick Park Avenue
08/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

MK
MJ K.
Auburn, AL
08/11/2018
Horrible experience...
My experience at this shop was horrible this time. Went there believing getting warranty on my right rear wheel bearing which was replaced by them about 11 months ago. They said the noise was from the heat shield bent and rattling and it'll be $79 for straightening. Also they asked me if I was aware of the TPMS indicator is on because of the tire pressure sensor was not good and they said the price would be $158.90 and I said go ahead and fix them all. ... The day after I got my car back, the TPMS was back on and went back to them and they did something and I got my car back again. Same day on the way back home the TPMS was back on again.... And I went back to the shop for the same problem 2 more times for the same thing and I asked for refund but the owner wanted to fix it one more time and it seemed fixed. And then I was leaving work, got in my car, started engine, and then Low Tire Pressure sign was on. But drove straight back home from work because the shop was closed, and got back home and found my right rear tire was flat. Sweating, I put my spare tire on..... Next day, Saturday morning, went to Walmart Auto Care Center to fix the flat tire. Received my car back and the invoice was $0 and the reason for flat tire was "Loose Wheel Sensor" and they fixed it for free ... The result was, Lee's Crossing Tire & Service didn't finish the job completely and Walmart finished it......
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/13/2018

I am very sorry to hear of your problem with the sensor being loose. I have reviewed this with my tech. He assured me he did tighten the sensor and rechecked the work for leaks. I deeply apologize for the situation. Please accept a free oil Change as a gift for this experience.

AW
Andrea W.
Woodbury, GA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said, from when she arrived to when she left this business they were super friendly to her.

TR
Tyus R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Tyus said the service was nice.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you

Joy H.
Kia Sorento
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Joy said the business did a good job with changing her tires, however they put the new ones on the back of the vehicle when she thought that it is usually believed that it is better to have the newer ones on the front.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/13/2018

Ms. Hill a study was done years ago. This study showed the best tires should be placed on the rear of the vehicle as in a blow out or flat a vehicle can be controled with front tires blow out or have a flat. For this reason we try to always put new on rear. If you feel more comfortable with the new ones on the front simply stop by and we will gladly more them for you.

Ricky H.
Georgia
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said he is out of $1,200 and the staff totally destroyed his vehicle. The air conditioner is still not working and is blowing hot air. They would not take his debit card and he had to pay them cash money. They did not give him his new parts back and had to call the police to get his vehicle and will be taking this facility to court and is suing them.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/09/2018

This Customer provided his own parts and Diag ask for us to install his parts after service was provided additional work was needed which he declined. we would accept his card due to he told us he was going to dispute charges for work performed. he called Police which told him to go get cash as they would not accept the card after being told it would be disputed. This customer used profanty towards my employees and then after getting his car went to work on it in our parking lot. riping parts up etc. then burned tires out of parking lot into traffic. this person is not welcome back ..

ET
Emad T.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Emad said that he was happy with the business. He had just moved.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/09/2018

Sam B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he is happy with the staff at this business.

MK
Michael K.
Pontiac LeMans
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business always does a good job for him.

Buddy M.
Ram 1500
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Buddy said he came into this facility and got immediate service. The employees started to patch up the hole, from a nail, in his tire and he was out of there in 30 minutes.

PR
Patrick R.
Valley, AL
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he had no issues at this facility and the service was very good.

JN
Jonathon N.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jonathon said the staff provided good customer service and what he needed at the time he needed.

Dianne H.
Wedowee, AL
Kia Sorento
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Dianne said this business did everything they could to help her out. They have a reputable facility and she never had a problem with them. They treated her right and it was a great place to go to for service.

KC
Kenneth C.
GMC Acadia
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said they always treat her well and get the job done.

Michael G.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business is quick and cheaper than others.