Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/26/2016
Problem solved!
Mr. Baker explained how a billing oversight occurred with my transaction and promptly refunded the overcharge. I would be happy to do business again with them any time

05/26/2016
Happy but Disappointed
I loved the product that I purchased, the ability of the business to get my truck in quickly, and the price. I was very disappointed that I was sold something (some sort of nitrogen program)that I didn't request or want. I thought it was deceptive to sell me $50 worth of something without asking me.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 05/26/2016

We will gladly refund and cancel to Road Hazzard / Road side asst program. We urge our customers to buy this package as it provides a great protection.

KT
Katie T.
Ford Expedition
08/22/2015
Staff is very friendly.
I truly appreciated the phone call from Mr Terry, thank you very much.

08/22/2015
Oil Change
I came in to get my tires rotated and I was advised I was over due for an oil change. I usually have someone else do it, but because I was told by the desk clerk that it would only run me $30-35 I said ok and they changed it. I have never paid over $30 for an oil change. When he came back and told me my bill was $50 I was shocked and very displeased. I feel as if I was misled. He told me that that was just the change and didn't include the oil. My truck took 7 qts. If I had known that up front when I asked I would've said NO. I feel as if he wasn't completely honest with me when I asked, I should've been told that up front.
Maybe that was just a shady business move or a lack of knowledge but I will never have it changed there again.
I have been in there before for business and have not once had bad service. Workers and manager are always super friendly, I left very disappointed.
It won't happen again.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/27/2015

Thank you Katie for allowing  the oportinunity to speak with you about your concerns on your last visit with us. Your feedback allows us to correct our short comings and keep them from happening again in the furture

PC
PAT C.
03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
I was called twice. If twice is "many", ok. I complained when I was there and I was told the price was higher because of the diagnostic charge. Knowing I was not happy, Robbie even said, "Well, I hope you'll come back," to which I did not reply. This is America. You're free to run your business however you see fit and I'm ok with that. If you charge a diagnostic charge, you charge a diagnostic charge.

03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
In the 32 years I've owned vehicles, I've never been charged a "diagnostic charge" when I've had a vehicle repaired somewhere. I understand a "diagnostic charge" if they tell you what's wrong with your car and you take it somewhere else to be fixed or you fix it yourself to save money because they have time involved.

I was called and told my car would be $374 to repair. I told them to go ahead and fix it. They did not tell me it would be $374 plus a diagnostic charge or any other charge. When I went to pick up the car, I was told it was $412.75. When I said I was told $374, I was informed of the diagnostic charge.

When someone quotes me a price to fix something, that's what I expect to pay. If you're digging around in there and find something else wrong, you call me and tell me what you found and give me a new price. No problem. When you call me and tell me it's X dollars to repair my car, I agree to that and the amount is higher when I pick it up, I'm not ok with that.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 03/24/2015

I Have tried many times to respond to your concerns about charges on your last vist. I will be more than happy to review your concerns and try to resolve any issues. We Value your business

James B.
Pontiac Montana
02/13/2015
did not fix what was wrong
I took my vann in to get back brakes and ended up not getting them because i was told do not need. Well the brakes are still making the same noise i took them in for to start with. Scared to take vann back because dont know how much will cost this time.

02/13/2015
close to home
Very expensive
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/17/2015

Mr Boggs, I have reached out a couple of times to you with reguard to your concerns about the cost of repairs on your last visit. We take alot of extra measure to purchase quality parts and provide the best service in the area. This means at times we do pay more to ge dependable parts we can stand behind for two years / 24000 miles. Thank you for your business and trust
Terry Baker
Owner

Michael G.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business is quick and cheaper than others.

CJ
Cashondra J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cashanda. She said the staff were nice, helpful, gave her a good price, fixed her vehicle thoroughly, which made it back to the way it used to be, and provided great service in a timely fashion. She appreciates all they did for her.

Jose R.
Lincoln Town Car
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good. The service manager assisted with his service.

Tyrone S.
Acura TSX
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Tyrone said he and a great experience at this business. They had excellent service, He would go to them again if he needed to.

Jimmy T.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said everything is good at this business.

SG
Shannon G.
Dodge Challenger
03/16/2018
experience
I'm usually pleased w\the services I receive but this past experience was not good at all. I took my car to be serviced for back brakes on 3/9 and I got a phone call stating that is was not my brakes that was making noise it was my rotors and they needed to be turned ($110.00). The guy(very nice) at the desk told me if I have any problems to bring my car back and they would fix it. Saturday headed out of town; my breaks still sound the same. I take my car back on 3/15 to be re-serviced and I receive a call stating that I needed back breaks and it would be $150(that's why I took my car to them in the first place) I didn't think I should have to pay a extra fee and the $110 I paid; I felt as if it was a waste of my hard earned money for my car to sounding the same.

GO
Greg O.
03/14/2018
Prompt service and friendly people.
I recently bought new tires and have been totally satisfied with them. Good products and good service. It has been a good experience.

Al M.
Toyota T100
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Al said the service was good. The facility has really good employees, and he appreciates them.

Derrick R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Derrick said the staff is very helpful, polite, and the customer service is good.

Bridget B.
Nissan Versa
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Bridget said the business was completely hospitable and it provided fast service.

Keyanda S.
Georgia
Honda Accord
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Keyanda said the staff did a good job.

FO
Francis O.
West Point, GA
Toyota Pickup
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Francis said the staff is good and the mechanics are knowledgeable.

Montravious D.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Montravious said he would recommend the business because he likes them.

LJ
Linda J.
Ford Expedition
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the staff were quite helpful in the diagnostics of the vehicle's issue. They completed the service in a timely manner.

RL
Randy L.
Roanoke, AL
Lexus LS 400
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he's very impressed with them on the service with his vehicle. They took the time to drive it, to see what it was doing. They didn't take any short cuts. He already has recommended this business to 3 other people.

GS
Gail S.
Pine Mountain, GA
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Gail said she recommends the business.