Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MA
MICHAEL A.
05/26/2016
Problem solved!
Mr. Baker explained how a billing oversight occurred with my transaction and promptly refunded the overcharge. I would be happy to do business again with them any time

05/26/2016
Happy but Disappointed
I loved the product that I purchased, the ability of the business to get my truck in quickly, and the price. I was very disappointed that I was sold something (some sort of nitrogen program)that I didn't request or want. I thought it was deceptive to sell me $50 worth of something without asking me.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 05/26/2016

We will gladly refund and cancel to Road Hazzard / Road side asst program. We urge our customers to buy this package as it provides a great protection.

KT
Katie T.
Ford Expedition
08/22/2015
Staff is very friendly.
I truly appreciated the phone call from Mr Terry, thank you very much.

08/22/2015
Oil Change
I came in to get my tires rotated and I was advised I was over due for an oil change. I usually have someone else do it, but because I was told by the desk clerk that it would only run me $30-35 I said ok and they changed it. I have never paid over $30 for an oil change. When he came back and told me my bill was $50 I was shocked and very displeased. I feel as if I was misled. He told me that that was just the change and didn't include the oil. My truck took 7 qts. If I had known that up front when I asked I would've said NO. I feel as if he wasn't completely honest with me when I asked, I should've been told that up front.
Maybe that was just a shady business move or a lack of knowledge but I will never have it changed there again.
I have been in there before for business and have not once had bad service. Workers and manager are always super friendly, I left very disappointed.
It won't happen again.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 08/27/2015

Thank you Katie for allowing  the oportinunity to speak with you about your concerns on your last visit with us. Your feedback allows us to correct our short comings and keep them from happening again in the furture

PC
PAT C.
03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
I was called twice. If twice is "many", ok. I complained when I was there and I was told the price was higher because of the diagnostic charge. Knowing I was not happy, Robbie even said, "Well, I hope you'll come back," to which I did not reply. This is America. You're free to run your business however you see fit and I'm ok with that. If you charge a diagnostic charge, you charge a diagnostic charge.

03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
In the 32 years I've owned vehicles, I've never been charged a "diagnostic charge" when I've had a vehicle repaired somewhere. I understand a "diagnostic charge" if they tell you what's wrong with your car and you take it somewhere else to be fixed or you fix it yourself to save money because they have time involved.

I was called and told my car would be $374 to repair. I told them to go ahead and fix it. They did not tell me it would be $374 plus a diagnostic charge or any other charge. When I went to pick up the car, I was told it was $412.75. When I said I was told $374, I was informed of the diagnostic charge.

When someone quotes me a price to fix something, that's what I expect to pay. If you're digging around in there and find something else wrong, you call me and tell me what you found and give me a new price. No problem. When you call me and tell me it's X dollars to repair my car, I agree to that and the amount is higher when I pick it up, I'm not ok with that.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 03/24/2015

I Have tried many times to respond to your concerns about charges on your last vist. I will be more than happy to review your concerns and try to resolve any issues. We Value your business

James B.
Pontiac Montana
02/13/2015
did not fix what was wrong
I took my vann in to get back brakes and ended up not getting them because i was told do not need. Well the brakes are still making the same noise i took them in for to start with. Scared to take vann back because dont know how much will cost this time.

02/13/2015
close to home
Very expensive
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/17/2015

Mr Boggs, I have reached out a couple of times to you with reguard to your concerns about the cost of repairs on your last visit. We take alot of extra measure to purchase quality parts and provide the best service in the area. This means at times we do pay more to ge dependable parts we can stand behind for two years / 24000 miles. Thank you for your business and trust
Terry Baker
Owner

Anthony B.
Nissan Armada
Lee's Crossing Tires and Services Review
They are very courteous and friendly. They check other area's of your vehicle to make sure that it's operational.

Chris B.

awesome

Maria C.
Pine Mountain, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Maria said they are the best. Also the service was great.

AR
Always good service!

Matthew M.
Hogansville, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the technicians at this business are super friendly, quick, efficient and up front. They informed him of everything that was going on with his vehicle. They provided him with a list of things that he might want to work on in the future. He is very happy with them.

Jaguar S-TYPE
11/07/2018
Eddie
courteous and professional service.

LA
Leon A.
West Point, GA
11/06/2018
Trusted and reliable Business
Reliable repairs, maintenance program and trusted technicians who understand your needs every visit. I can depend on the quality of work needed and reasonable rates.

Lanett, AL
Nissan NV200
11/01/2018
No complaints
Very friendly, good service

Ray H.
10/30/2018
Prompt service
I took my tire in to have a nail removed. I was in and out in minutes!

Charlotte H.
Ford Expedition
10/25/2018
The inside service is always nice ! the guy that changed the oil and rotated tires got grease on front of vehicle side of vehicle on inside windshield and on floor mat!

GW
Gary W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/23/2018
Professional, on time, honest
Takes time to study what is going wrong with my car and always make accurate diagnosis.

10/19/2018
Slow
Extremely slow and cant get tire pressure right

Steve S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/19/2018
Quality of work and customer service is excellent
Once again I am very satisfied with my visit. You can always expect the
customer service and their quality of work to be great.
I never have to worry that any of the work on my vehicles
is not done correctly, and they always make sure you are consulted
before any work is done after their diagnosis.
Very professional and honest people. I highly recommend them.

Deborah S.
Kia Sportage
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said that the place was great, there was no waiting and it was good old country service.