Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

BE
Billy E.
07/12/2017
Best place around to get quality- service where the customer comes first!
Great service-good products-staff is customer friendly--

GM
Gene M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Gene said the business employees are polite and helpful.

Jeong S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Jeong said this business was very helpful, they explained what the problem was and they fixed it.

Anthony B.
Nissan Armada
06/30/2017
Customer Service
Customer service was okay. The clerk didn't seem too concerned with my issue like I got in the past. He didn't check to see if my tires were still under warranty before he told me I needed some.

SJ
Sheri J.
Warm Springs, GA
06/22/2017
TIRE REPAIR
The best customer service ever! Terry, John, Ben and Eddie go above and beyond to be sure your car is repaired timely and with complete customer satisfaction! I don't take my cars anywhere else!

Amanda S.
Brewton, AL
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/20/2017
Mechanically great
Mechanically was great, but evidence of smoking in vehicle, grease on seats, and wind shield washer hoses broke

Terri B.
06/11/2017
Excellent customer service.

James W.
GMC Pickup
06/09/2017 Category: Service
James said the business is great. They always do great work for the community.

Jevon H.
Franklin, GA
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Jevon said he brought a wheel in to be mounted and they scratched it all up. They did not want to admit that they did it and they didn't even try to fix it. He will not recommend this facility.

ME
Molly E.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Molly said this business was very nice and helpful. She needed a used tire for her vehicle and they were very attentive. They put it on in no time and she was very happy.

Brittany B.
Fort Benning, GA
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Brittany said this business was very good, quick, and professional.

AK
Athipol K.
Peachtree City, GA
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Athipol said they were awesome. He appreciated that the team worked well but he had to wait 45 minutes for service.

Derek R.
Ford Expedition
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Derek said they did a great job but they made a big mistake. They forgot to put on one of the tires. He went back and they took care of it and he was pleased.

PR
Pat R.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Pat said the service was excellent. The staff were friendly and nice. They kept her informed of any extra repair work.

John H.
05/18/2017
A Little Disappointed
First let me say that I have been a customer of Lees Crossing Tires for many years. They stand behind their work and are honest to the core. The only reason I am writing this review is so Terry will be aware. I stopped in to inquire about the air conditioning on my truck and was told that they had time to check it that day. They said they would call me and let me know what it needed etc. I never received a call until the next day. I think they should have at least called and said that they couldn't get to it. I would have been completely satisfied waiting.

When I went to pick it up I had my grandson take me to pick it up. I had his car, PT Cruiser, serviced there in April and one of the things that was supposed to be checked and fixed was the right rear brake light was not working. As I was following him home I noticed that it was still not working.

When I called to inquire the guy at the front desk checked and said that yes it should have been repaired and that maybe it was a harness issue. I have no problem with it being a harness issue but I would have thought that the technician who had replaced the bulb would have checked it after the installation, apparently he didn't. So when I have time I will take it back to be checked again.

I will definitely continue to have Lees Crossing Tires do my service work. I just think that the guys who work at the front desk show no enthusiasm or concern for the customer. I miss the ladies who use to work at the desk. I always felt that they cared.

GM

CL
Cynthia L.
Kia Forte
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said she really appreciates how they explained things to her and they kept her informed throughout the whole process.

NC
Nita C.
Honda Accord
05/11/2017
Professional staff. Courteous. Timely service
This company is awesome! They provide quality, work in a timely manner with a courteous attitude!

Bobby H.
Jeep Cherokee
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Bobby said this business did a good job in a timely manner and they kept him updated on what was going on.

NC
Nancy C.
Kia Rio
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Nancy said she has never had a bad experience. Everybody is very professional and kind. They have always been nice and helpful. Their staff goes out of their way to make sure the customer is taken care of.