Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

PC
PAT C.
03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
I was called twice. If twice is "many", ok. I complained when I was there and I was told the price was higher because of the diagnostic charge. Knowing I was not happy, Robbie even said, "Well, I hope you'll come back," to which I did not reply. This is America. You're free to run your business however you see fit and I'm ok with that. If you charge a diagnostic charge, you charge a diagnostic charge.

03/09/2015
Told one price, charged another.
In the 32 years I've owned vehicles, I've never been charged a "diagnostic charge" when I've had a vehicle repaired somewhere. I understand a "diagnostic charge" if they tell you what's wrong with your car and you take it somewhere else to be fixed or you fix it yourself to save money because they have time involved.

I was called and told my car would be $374 to repair. I told them to go ahead and fix it. They did not tell me it would be $374 plus a diagnostic charge or any other charge. When I went to pick up the car, I was told it was $412.75. When I said I was told $374, I was informed of the diagnostic charge.

When someone quotes me a price to fix something, that's what I expect to pay. If you're digging around in there and find something else wrong, you call me and tell me what you found and give me a new price. No problem. When you call me and tell me it's X dollars to repair my car, I agree to that and the amount is higher when I pick it up, I'm not ok with that.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 03/24/2015

I Have tried many times to respond to your concerns about charges on your last vist. I will be more than happy to review your concerns and try to resolve any issues. We Value your business

Andy B.
Cadillac DeVille
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Andy said this business was a real big help to him.

SP
Stanley P.
Pine Mountain, GA
Toyota Tundra
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Stanley said his overall experience was great. The service was good and fairly priced. The business was timely and friendly.

Debbi H.
Franklin, GA
03/05/2015
Wonderful customer service
These guys and ladies are the greatest! They go above and beyond to make their customers happy. LaGrange's finest!

BL

DN
Debbie N.
03/01/2015
Friendly, Helpful and Caring
As usually quick and courtesy.

KAREN B.
Warm Springs, GA
GMC Yukon
02/24/2015
Thanks
Always very nice and appreciative.

FB
FAITH B.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/20/2015
Fast service
Very professional and fast service!

CJ
Cashanda J.
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Cashanda said they were very nice, friendly and very welcoming.

Bucky M.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Bucky and Karen. She said she loves the business. They have met her when her vehicle has died and given her a ride home. They have been there for them for years. He said the business has good customer service and is good when someone need a tow but he has received certain things he said he did not think he needed from them.

Terry B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/18/2015
very professional with service in mind
I enjoy the professional manner in which I am treated yet they remember service means everything in short They CARE

Shane C.
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Shane said they were very polite, very convenient and the price was right.

AH
Ahmad H.
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Ahmad said they are good people, they do not cheat him, he has no problems with the oil they used and the people are nice. They did a good job changing the oil and with other services he has had done at this business.

Joel D.
02/17/2015
Very good service and knoweglable staff.
Very pleased. Good coffee. Friendly staff and quick service.

CD
Calvin D.
Valley, AL
Ford Excursion
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Calvin said he liked the service and the quality of the work.

James B.
Pontiac Montana
02/13/2015
did not fix what was wrong
I took my vann in to get back brakes and ended up not getting them because i was told do not need. Well the brakes are still making the same noise i took them in for to start with. Scared to take vann back because dont know how much will cost this time.

02/13/2015
close to home
Very expensive
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 02/17/2015

Mr Boggs, I have reached out a couple of times to you with reguard to your concerns about the cost of repairs on your last visit. We take alot of extra measure to purchase quality parts and provide the best service in the area. This means at times we do pay more to ge dependable parts we can stand behind for two years / 24000 miles. Thank you for your business and trust
Terry Baker
Owner

RO
Roy O.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Roy said he got an oil change from this business and it was good. He always gets excellent service from them.

Jassbao C.
Honda Accord
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Jassbao said he got good service. They were nice and they took care of everything.

Don S.
Hyundai XG350
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Don said they worked with him on a problem with the tires and they accommodated him very well.

AN
Ann N.
02/11/2015
Wonderful dependable service. Staff very courteous
Always satisfied with the service given. Always feel appreciated by staff.