4.5

Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5rating 4.4893655
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

Morris L.
11/28/2019 Category: Service
??
??
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for your review, I thank you for talking to Brandon Rupert to discuss your concerns. We look forward to taking care of you in the future.

Thanks,

CK
Carl K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Complementary shuttle, proactive service adviser, friendly staff.

10/21/2019 Category: Service
Oversell
Some repairs recommended by service adviser, were either unnecessary or overpriced.
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be calling you in a few minutes.

Dil G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Tire check visit
Visited to check tire as I got the tire pressure indicator
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Sorry for your visit here at Len Stoler Hyundai, I will be giving you a call tomorrow to disucss your visit. Have a great night!

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Review
I worked with Nick. He was able to provide clarification on something I was clear about. The fact that he was willing to take the time to give me a call and make everything clear for me made a huge impact on my experience.

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service Review
Service tech needs to communicate better or be more honest as to what services are being done.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

I am sorry to hear the visit wasnt up to the standards you were expecting. I will be reaching out soon to discuss. Thanks !

Westminster, MD
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Len Stoler Hyundai
Great service personnel as well as mechanics. Friendly, courteous, and knowledgable to deal with.

08/08/2019 Category: Service
Facility could use major renovation
Disappointing
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We appreciate the feedback and know we are working towards a renovation in future.

Westminster, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle recall work not given a priority
See under survey detail.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

I am so sorry that it took so long. Not like our department to handle things in this manner. I will be reaching out to discuss further.
Thank you for sharing your concerns.

Steven M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Mildly inconvenienced
Len Stoler is making the attempt... thank you Nick Hildebrandt.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
The exterior of my car was damaged, and gears in the transmission were ground, right in front of me, by a non-driving lot attendant. If one doesn't know how to drive a manual transmission, one should NOT be trying tree o figure it out in someone else's brand new car while the owner is watching!
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your visit. We will be reaching out to talk soon to discuss. Thanks for the input.

Diana M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I believe they try to do a good job for their customers
I like that they followed-up with me regarding my concerns and are working to make service to the customers better.

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Constantly working to make service to their customers better
Overall my service experience could have been better. The main issue is that I like my car very much and I will return for proper service again.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

I am sorry to hear about your recent service visit concerns. I know John reached out to you already to discuss. Thank you for being a valued customer !

05/12/2019 Category: Service
Follow up, issues resolved
All questions were addressed. I will still be coming to this location for my vehicle service needs.

05/12/2019 Category: Service
One time slip up, but good otherwise
Usually this location does a great job communicating and they do great service on my vehicle. This time was just a one off. I'll still return to get my vehicle serviced here, I just may ask more questions and be clear with my communication as well.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am so sorry to hear about this service visit. Will be calling soon to discuss. Thank you !

Cheryl S.
Pikesville, MD
04/22/2019 Category: Service
They rotated my tires by mistake it wasnt a bad thing just not what i came for..then tells me sorry i thought u wanted ur tires rotated.well we wont charge you gor that. My car was taken there for a recall
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Sorry to hear they performed a tire rotation without your permission. Not to sure how that happened. I will have a discussion and make sure your visit goes as you ask. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your recall.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Finksburg, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2019 Category: Service
easy accessable
too much time taken to look for other problems instead of correcting original situation first.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

I am so sorry to hear about the time restraints. I apologize and will reach out shortly to discuss with you. Thank you for taking the time to give back feedback.

Baltimore, MD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

I'm sorry we did not meet your full expectations this service visit.
We do value you as our customer and hope we can provide a better experience at your next visit.

Dil G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Feedback
Nice
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Upperco, MD
satisfied
was quick to fix issue and provide service recovery!

disappointing
lack of communication this
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate and value your opinion. Thank you for your business !

BJ
Barbara J.
Halethorpe, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
To make sure that the problem that you explain to them is taken into consideration and recognized

LF
Linda F.
Randallstown, MD
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Very Rude Customer Service Guy
The guy was rude and snide. He acted as if I was disturbing him.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your recent service visit.. I apologize for any disrepectful circumstances you encountered. I will be reaching out to you soon to discuss further and resolve.

Marcia H.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Area for improvement
Staff professional but overalll customer experience needs improvement in terms of wait time and lounge/amenities.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. Thank you for the comments. We are working on a few things here. I will reach out to you soon to discuss. Thank you for your business.

ES
Eric S.
Finksburg, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Not the best
No heat in lounge, why to long to tell me I was due for a part to be replaced and writing that my next oil change is not due foe over 95000... wins all around.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your comments are important. I will be calling soon to discuss your recent service visit concerns.

Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
12/26/2018 Category: Service
????
Just slow
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are working on the process here and improving each day. Thank you for your business !

WL
William L.
Sykesville, MD
12/18/2018 Category: Service
See previous
Please see previous explanation.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

I am sorry to hear about your visit experience. I will reach out to you to discuss. Thank you for the feedback.