4.5

Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5rating 4.4893655
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

Jaqueline B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
They were prompt
I waited a little longer than I should have because key identification was lost. Furthermore, when I got to the shop, I had to move to a new customer service agent (the first one had preferred customer). After moving to the next agent, I had to wait. I did complain
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star rating! Look forward to taking care of you in the future

NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star rating! Look forward to taking care of you in the future

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Anonymous
Dropped my car off for the 18,750 scheduled maintenance and had the shuttle service drop me off at home. Tina, in the service dept, was GREAT. She was very friendly and communicated with me, at home, about the results of the check-up. Great explanation!! Also, good experience with the shuttle service.....DeAndre was a very friendly and nice young man!!!
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star rating! Look forward to taking care of you in the future

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

VK
Vincent K.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The service was preformed in a timely manor.
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your survey. We strive to be a 5 star company. Looking forward to helping you in the future!

MK
Marnie K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service is good, staff is great. Customer waiting are not good
The waiting area needs improvement. Could have more comfortable waiting area with better coffee station, and snacks.
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your 4 STAR review. We look foward to working with you in the future!

Michelle G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2019 Category: Service
It is close to my home.
Yes, my overall experience was great.
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

AG
Alice G.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/10/2019 Category: Service
The service is good but the time to get that service done is too long.
Overall I was happy with the service to my car and the advice I was given about some maintenance that was crucial for me.
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star rating! We strive to be a 5 Star company and take your concerns serious. We have more technicians coming very soon that will help with the time of service. We Look forward to taking care of you in the future

Maria B.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant Courtesy
My overall experience was good however it could have been great if not for the timelines of it. A part installation took almost 2 hours. My overall rating is 4.5–always enjoy the courteous environment! Great customer service too!
NICK H., Service Director from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your rating. We strive to be a 5 star dealership. Looking forward to assisting with your needs in the future!

Thanks,

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Good job.
The mechanic and rep did a wonderful job with their communication.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business !

AR
Alvaro R.
Westminster, MD
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Exelent
I got there early and got out early as I was told.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

FR
Freddie R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Could Be Better
The staff is courteous and professional, waiting area clean comfortable has snacks and drinks. There should be a separate place for patron parking, patrons should be offered a free car wash and better communication on how the service is going.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Kristen B.
Baltimore, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/27/2019 Category: Service
My oil changed had to be pushed back a week; unfortunately I was called the day of due to call outs of employees. I had my car washed at the collision center prior to this oil change and they left some residue on my windshield. I was hoping it would be alleviated with the car wash I received during my oil change, but it was not able to be addressed. I now have to call the collision center.
I had great customer service this visit and they were faster than expected with completing my service. Very generous about reaching me to let me know my car was ready for pick up - called 2xs.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business !

GN
Gwendolyn N.
Baltimore, MD
08/16/2019 Category: Service
September 2018 Service
Everything was excellent, except there was a delay when my car was sent to be washed. I was not in a particular hurry, but my service coordinator offered me compensation for my time.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Convience to home
Don't take 1 and 1/2 hours to do oil change and car wash.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Thank you for your business !

Sharon W.
Pikesville, MD
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Len Stoler Service
Reliable, professional and courteous service was rendered from Len Stoler's service department.. The waiting area at the service department is neat and clean.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for completing our survey ! We appreciate your business

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Cost of service
I spent much more than intended for servicing my 3 year old car, but I’m hoping the car will last for many years. I am still looking for a credit to my account, as I was charged a higher amount than the price quoted by phone. I called about this and was informed that I would be credited the difference. No credit yet...
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I will reach out to you today about the credit you are owed.
Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Pikesville, MD
08/06/2019 Category: Service
tire pressure wasn't adjusted/ possibility of tires not being rotated!
During my recent visit, I've addressed that I had low tire pressure and needed tire rotation(which is part of my oil change package) and tire pressure adjusted. The ticket reflected what I requested, however, i do not believe it was completed by the mechanic. When I paid at the cash register and headed back to my car, i have noticed that the dashboard in the vehicle still was showing low tire pressure and now i am hearing a rattling sound on the driver side. This is not the first time where something gets missed. The individual who took/takes down my concerns did/does excellent job each time, however, the person carrying out the actions didn't/doesn't always complete all the tasks that are needed to be completed. I am sure things get hectic and busy in the shop but i always have an issue where the mechanic missing something from the list.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you you letting me know about your visit. I will be looking into the details. Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We appreciate your business !

BC
Barbara C.
Sykesville, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2019 Category: Service
FAST and RELIABLE
I scheduled my appointment, went in early, they took the car, and were done within a few hours.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete out survey. We appreciate your business !

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Car Wash
Waited 30 minutes for the car....
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Randallstown, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
As expected
Service people were very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We appreciate your business !