MEG W.
Keene, NH
Honda Civic Sdn
05/08/2021
Dissatisfied and won’t be returning
I have had the same mechanic for 20 years, but he is now retired, and I have been to Leon’s Auto twice, simply to have my summer and winter tires swapped. My experience both times was unpleasant. Every person I interacted with, on the phone or in person, was borderline rude, with the exception of the general manager, who was very nice and accommodating. Although they did replace the hubcaps that they damaged, the overall experience was one I don’t wish to repeat. I know of other people who regularly use Leon’s and are satisfied with them, but I am now seeking a competent mechanic who will be at least polite to me, and who can do simple tasks without damaging my property.

Micheal R.
Keene, NH
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the service took too long. It should have been done in half an hour.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/12/2018

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that it was not relayed to you about the length of time it takes to do a state inspection.  usually it takes between 45 minutes and one hour.  Our techs are very through and want to make sure your vehicle is safe for the road.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben Russell

LAURIE D.
Marlborough, NH
10/30/2016
Feel Like I was taken advantage of
I dropped my car off for an oil change and state inspection. I told them I would leave it and wanted to pick it up by 3 pm. I thought a seven hour window was more than reasonable. But no one called by three. I called and they said it hadn't even been started yet! Apparently the person I spoke with on the phone didn't put down that I wanted it back by three. I feel like since I gave them plenty of time to do a routine job, they kept me until last. Feels like they took advantage of me and I ended up without my car for the afternoon. In addition, had I known it wouldn't have gotten worked on until after 3, I could have gone to work that day. Disappointed in the service. Maintenance works was done satisfactorily though. However, I might have to try someplace else the next time.