Kia Forte
12/05/2018
Great front end staff, but disorganized
The people at the front desk (John) are super helpful and friendly. However, what I thought would take at most a week (awaiting parts) stretched out to five weeks. This was disappointing, and erased most of the good will earned from previous positive trips.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/03/2019

Hi,

I agree it took longer than expected to repair.  The exhaust part came in wrong.  I do apoligize for the extended time without your vehicle.

CK
Cynthia K.
New Hampshire
GMC Envoy
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said she would recommend this business.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/16/2018

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for the feed back on the repair of your Envoy.  I'm glad we were able to get the flex plate sorted out.  From all of us here at Leon's,  Thank you for the Business!

BR
BONNIE and GRIFFITH R.
Westmoreland, NH
10/04/2017
concerned
Something has changed
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/27/2017

Hi Bonnie,
       This is Ben.  I would like to discuss with you your most recent service visit.  We are not sure what you mean by the statement  "something has changed". We would love to find out the meaning to help correct whatever it is that has you concerned.

Hope to talk with you soon.

KJ
Kevin J.
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the overall experience was average but they weren't terrible.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the feed back.  If you need and assistance with the front end work don't hesitate to call.

AH
ALISHA H.
Toyota Matrix
02/01/2017
very nice, but too expensive for the average working person
If you're low on cash and just the average person struggling financially this is not the place for you to go. They failed my inspection and quoted me around $1,000 of things to get fixed before they could pass me then charged me $40 for the inspection even though I didn't even get a sticker!! I proceeded to go another mechanic the same day and they fixed everything necessary for safety and I got a sticker for less than $300. I won't be going back to Leon's unless I happen to become very wealthy.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/16/2017

Hi Alisha,

First I wanted to thank you for giving us feed back on your recent service visit.  I pulled the hard copy of your paperwork.  The tech notes show you needed tires, rear brakes,plate lamp bulb, wiper blades, and the rocker panels were rusted through.
     We could have tried to work with you a little on price but don't believe we could have done all that for 300.  I'm glad you were able to get your car fixed.  If you have any service questions or needs please feel free to contact me.