EO
Lutz, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/30/2017
Best Hole in the Wall in Tampa
I have been going to Ricky for almost 5 years. He is friendly, honest, skilled, and will always try his hardest to find you quality parts at the best price. The family-like environment makes me feel welcomed and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you Eddie, we APRECIATE your review!!

Ryan C.
Infiniti G35
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he was satisfied with the customer service and the honesty at this business.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2017

Thanks Ryan, we APPRECIATE your review!!!

AA
ALVARO A.
01/21/2017
Onestidad
Es un lugar donde tratan muy bien al cliente y sobre todo personas muy onestas y profesionales
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2017

Gracias Alvaro, APRECIAMOS su comentario!!

PP
PEDRO P.
01/21/2017
Excelent
They are professional, fast and good work, excellent
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you Pedro, we APPRECIATE your review!!

David C.
Toyota Sequoia
01/17/2017 Category: Service
David said he likes them. They are very honest and they complete the work quickly.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you David, we APPRECIATE your review!!

SARAH V H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2017
Sara Henry
Good customer service, trust worthy. The all at the shop make you feel like family. I have recommended your business to quite a few friends one of them Jonathan E. , and others. Thank you for your Service
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Sarah, we APPRECIATE your review!!

AP
AIMEE P.
BMW 328i
01/14/2017
Reliable
Ricky is a wonderful & trustworthy mechanic. I would definitely recommend his services to my family & friends!
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Aimee, we APPRECIATE your review!!

LW
LEE W.
Jeep Liberty
01/13/2017
Great mechanics
Great place. They do great work, and very honest with prices. They will go above and beyond to get your car fixed. Will definitely use them again.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Lee, we APPRECIATE your review!!

NF
NAIR F.
Ford Econoline
01/12/2017
Their personnel
I have recommend you with friends and family for your great service : )
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Nair, we APPRECIATE your review!!

VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

Tanner S.
Florida
BMW 325i
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Tanner said his vehicle is running better now than it did when he purchased it.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Tanner, we APPRECIATE your review!!

BD
Barbaro D.
Lutz, FL
Lexus GS 400
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Barbaro said they provided great service and they did good work. They were professional and they did a good job.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Barbaro Dominguez, we APPRECIATE your review!!

JUAN C.
BMW 335i
Knowledgeable
I was smelling gas fumes for about a week,and I thought it was the pollution levels in downtown Tampa. To my surprise gas was leaking from under the rear seat! The mechanic found the leak and fixed in one day.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Juan, we APPRECIATE your review!!

VH
VERONICA H.
OIL CHANGE
AS ALWAYS SUPER SATISFIED . DOES SUCH A GREAT JOB AND EFFICIENT.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Verinica, we APPRECIATE your review!!

IL
IRALBE H L.
Fiat 500
Professional and reliable.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Iralbe, we APPRECIATE your review!!