05/16/2019
Friendly professional environment, clean and cool.
Lesteiro automotive repair , explained what they were going to do to my vehicle ,and the amount of time it would take to do the job correctly , i am. Satisfied with the results , would recommend there service to friends .

Nissan Versa
08/21/2020
The people are so kind
Always amazing service and kindliness. It's good to see everyone staying safe.

SE
STEVE E.
Lincoln Town Car
08/07/2018
Still waiting for my invoice for the last repair
Great work, great people

MA
Mike A.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he will recommend this business.

VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

GN
Gema N.
04/30/2021
Excelente equipo.
Excelente equipo de mecánicos, muy profesionales, amables sociables. Muchas gracias a todos ,específicamente a Ricardo, el dueño del taller, excelente persona, amable y muy profesional, siempre quedo muy satisfecha con los arreglos de mi carro, muy agradecía Ricardo y su equipo.

LC
Lawanda C.
04/21/2021
I have been using Rickey and his team for a couple years now. I can’t say enough good things about their work and attitude.

Jevante G.
Volkswagen CC
04/14/2021
Satisfied customer
Ricky was very helpful and timely with the repair. Made sure I was kept updated with the progress of the repair along the way as well. Very pleased customer.

Jennifer P.
Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2021
Always a great experience
Always a great experience! Never had an issue since I started going to them! Highly recommend and have referred several co workers. My company uses them for our vehicles!

INFINITI Q50
04/06/2021
Car service work
I went on a recommendation from a family member after taking my car to two different mechanics. I had been quoted $2, 200 and $3, 300 to fix what appeared to be an issue with the ABS brake system. Ultimately, it turned out to be a loose wire! Ricky took the time to really look in to what may be causing the issue and highly suggested other immediate needs the engine needed. They are honest and knowledgeable and will be taking our cars there moving forward.

Joe K.
GMC Terrain
03/23/2021
Great place. Clean and very professional
Great service. Very professional and affordable

ER
Emnett R.
Palm Harbor, FL
03/21/2021
Excellent communication, honest pricing and automotive advice!
I found myself needing to have my car towed and not having any idea what was wrong with it. My brother referred me to Lesterio they were fast at finding the problem and giving me honest and reasonable pricing. I will be taking my cars to them for any automotive needs going forward!

Jean M.
Clearwater, FL
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2021
Honest
I'm an older woman with a limited knowledge of automobile mechanics. Ricky was very patient with me, explained every facet of the work my car needed and gave me a break on the labor cost. Everyone there is super nice and knowledgable. I tell everyone I know to go there. It's nice to finally have a mechanic I can trust. I SURE don't trust the dealer I bought my car from.

Angel M.
Lutz, FL
Dodge Durango
03/15/2021
Great
Amazing service and super friendly

HP