05/16/2019
Friendly professional environment, clean and cool.
Lesteiro automotive repair , explained what they were going to do to my vehicle ,and the amount of time it would take to do the job correctly , i am. Satisfied with the results , would recommend there service to friends .

SE
STEVE E.
Lincoln Town Car
08/07/2018
Still waiting for my invoice for the last repair
Great work, great people

MA
Mike A.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he will recommend this business.

VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

LP
Leon P.
Brandon, FL
03/27/2020
GMC maintenance excellent service
Everytime I bring my vehicles here. They go above and beyond on my services. And friendly staff.and very honest..great repair shop

Jonathan S.
Mercury Mariner
03/25/2020
Fair, Honest Repairs
I have been going here over a year. My colleagues recommended this place to me and am glad they did. It is hard to find a good and honest mechanic in our current times.

NJ

Sun City Center, FL
Chrysler 200
03/19/2020
Cuatomer
The best auto repair shop ever

Larry B.
03/12/2020
Automotive needs.
Best group of people..very knowledgable and friendly. Will not rip you off.

03/03/2020
Reliable. Quick
This shop is the go to for my car repairs. They are honest, quick and do a great job

David C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/27/2020
Awesome Work and Saved Money
Ricky quoted me a job that the dealership was going to charge me triple. He did the job right at the cost he quoted me and it was done at the time he said. The car runs great and I will definitely be back!!!!

PY
Portia Y.
Florida
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Portia said the staff provided her with stellar service, diagnosed the problem, explained the problem and what caused it. She stated that she trusts the integrity of his work, the honesty of his words, and that the business is wonderful and the facility is nice and clean.

02/19/2020
Súper cúter
Son muy buenos haciendo su trabajo, humildemente se los recomiendo por su calidad del trabajo hace años son los mecánicos de mis carros gracias

EL
Eric L.
Jaguar XJ
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the business is fine and everything with his vehicle is too. He said Rick did a perfect job and he will be a return customer.

Jose R.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend the business for service.