05/16/2019
Friendly professional environment, clean and cool.
Lesteiro automotive repair , explained what they were going to do to my vehicle ,and the amount of time it would take to do the job correctly , i am. Satisfied with the results , would recommend there service to friends .

Nissan Versa
08/21/2020
The people are so kind
Always amazing service and kindliness. It's good to see everyone staying safe.

SE
STEVE E.
Lincoln Town Car
08/07/2018
Still waiting for my invoice for the last repair
Great work, great people

MA
Mike A.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he will recommend this business.

VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

07/23/2021
Honest Repair Service
Great communication, great reasoning, reasonable pricing

HA
Hector A.
07/15/2021
Excellent service 👏
Lesterio Auto repair this guys are the best 👌 very professionals and honest who doesn't want a honest mechanic someone that knows what he's talking about. Ricky he's a very knowledgeable person he's been doing this work for a very long time. I will continue servicing my truck there and will also recommend to family and friends. Thanks great job guys

Denise R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021
Fantastic service!
Ricky and his employees are SO RELIABLE! He’s honest, and efficient. My boyfriend and I brought our 2003 POS car and he managed to fix it in NO time! Seriously, he’s the BEST of the BEST! I’m definitely a customer for life! Thanks, Ricky for all your help! Blessings! -Denise Ramos

VG
Victor G.
06/05/2021
Great service and friendly staff.

AA
The best service

Antonio M.
Volvo XC90
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Antonio said the service was good.

AG
Andres G.
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Carmen. She said they are honest, reliable and punctual.

Darely B.

BL
Barney L.
05/11/2021
Very Good Service
Honest, cost effective and timely. I'll be back.