05/16/2019
Friendly professional environment, clean and cool.
Lesteiro automotive repair , explained what they were going to do to my vehicle ,and the amount of time it would take to do the job correctly , i am. Satisfied with the results , would recommend there service to friends .

Nissan Versa
08/21/2020
The people are so kind
Always amazing service and kindliness. It's good to see everyone staying safe.

SE
STEVE E.
Lincoln Town Car
08/07/2018
Still waiting for my invoice for the last repair
Great work, great people

MA
Mike A.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he will recommend this business.

VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

Denise H.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
09/25/2020
Place is Very clean and organized.
Lesteiro Repair is a place that you can trust .
They did my air conditioning repair in one afternoon and the price was fear.

Riverview, FL
09/25/2020
Reliable
Ricky always takes the time to explain what the issue is with the vehicle, and lend advice on regular maintenance. No flippancy, just the facts.

Ralph C.
09/24/2020
Great professional service
Friendly service. Everything explained in detail prior to doing any work. Excellent work , clean atmosphere and very professional

AR
Amaury R.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/16/2020
Best place
Great staff, Hugo at the reception and Ricky this guys are awesome. Nice and comfortable room to seat and wait for your repair. Their charges are always fair. Thanks

Lincoln Blackwood
09/11/2020
Clean and Informative
Very good experience. Technician too the time to demonstrate the problem in detail and provide a precise quote. Delivered on-time with estimate exactly matching final cost..

Christina M.
Volkswagen Passat
09/09/2020
Friendly, Honest, and Fairly Priced!
My AC compressor died so my car was blowing hot air at me. I bought my own compressor and made an appointment for them to install it. They did it quickly (4 hours), correctly, and for an honest price! My AC was blowing cold and strong as soon as I got my car back. 10/10 would recommend!!!

AF
ABCFLOO F.
North Bergen, NJ
09/07/2020
Installation wood floors nj
Wood Floor Contractor NJ by ABC Wood Flooring NJ. ABC Flooring is a licensed and fully insured wood floor sanding company in NJ, specializing in a variety of wood floor services in NJ. Affordable wood floor Installing & wood floor sanding service in NJ
Installation wood floors nj https://abcflooringnj.com/floor_installation.html

Clara M.
09/07/2020
Excellent Work
Buenos estimados, buen trabajo y trato amable

Rick S.
09/03/2020
Excellent work ethics
Ricky ,the owner and his employees take personal interest in not only excellent customer service but take personal pride in resolving your automotive needs with professionalism. The work is done in detail and your automobile is returned to you in perfect working order with no work damage and clean from any grease marks exterior and interior. Lesteiro automotive repair has earned my business not only for my three automobiles but I’m sure when my family and neighbors and friends ask me who do I recommend they will definitely use Lesteiro Auto Repair!
As they say when you find someone good you stick with them as long as they continue to give you the excellent service at a reasonable price.

Jorge B.