JERALD S.
Odessa, FL
Nissan Titan
11/13/2018
Honesty and Transparency
From the first time I contacted Rickey until the repairs on my Titan were complete I was explained the repairs needed and the exact cost to me. My truck was repaired and I am completely satisfied. As I left the shop I shook hands and explained to Rickey that I hope I do not need any more repairs but if I do I will most definitely be back. If you need a mechanic, go see him.

JOSE RAMON G.
Lutz, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
11/12/2018
My new mechanic for life!!!
If you’re looking for an honest, and awesome mechanic please look no further. Ricky is absolutely the best. He has a team of well trained mechanics. Will not hit you in the head like others. He tells you your best option and not only will you leave happy but also will leave with confidence of coming back. Ricky thank you so much cuz you’ve gained another customer and I will put the good word out there.

ARTURO M.
11/06/2018
Amazing Mechanic
Great mechanic who provides good work at reasonable prices. Honest advice advice on the repairs and maintenance your car needs or doesn't need.

VS
VICET S.
HUMMER H2
11/02/2018
Perfect attention, faster service and guaranty...

Nissan Rogue
10/26/2018
Great job on my 30,000 mile service - very professional

DARYL B.
Volkswagen CC
10/25/2018
Best services in all Tampa Bay Area
After taking my car to different mechanics and spending several hundreds on useless repairs, I just took my car to Ricky since a friend recommended him and in a matter of minutes he was able to determine what was the problem with my car. I left the car and in the same day they were able to fix the problem for a very reasonable price. I am extremelly satisfy with the job that they did.

DEBBIE D.
10/24/2018
This is the only place I will take my car. They do excellent work and they are honest. It’s like finding a good doctor you don’t want to go anywhere else.

CHUCK H.
Land O Lakes, FL
10/21/2018
Front end control arm work
Once again Ricky’s guys did some repairs on my old Ford truck. They got me fixed up and back on the road in just a few hours.

AP
AIMEE P.
10/17/2018
Excellent service!
Ricky is a great mechanic, who will not charge you for unnecessary work. He’s honest & won’t take advantage of you.

CA
CALENE A.
Gibsonton, FL
Nissan Rogue
10/08/2018
Great Service! Ricky is amazing!
Great Service! Ricky is amazing!

LR
LAURA R.
Riverview, FL
Chrysler 200
Car
Excellent service friendly people

MARIA C.
10/05/2018
Very fast and professional service
They replaced the CV Axle very fast and with quality ,very honest price and warranty, for sure I come back in the future.

RANDY M.
GMC Envoy
Good customer service

MARJORIE H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Súper awesome thanks
Thank you very much for your services and the excellent human and professional quality that characterizes them hundred percent recommended ... thank you very much!!!!!

NM
Nipun M.
FL
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Nipun said the person that assisted him was quite friendly. They were fast, and did the service for a good price.