CARLOS DE JESUS C.
Acura ILX
02/13/2017
Fantastic Service
Ricky and his crew are amazing. I personally am very hesitant with who i take my car to, but Ricky and his crew are very honest with their customers. They will inspect your car and tell you what is wrong and what needs to be done before any money is exchanged. From now on my family and I will be trusting Ricky and his crew with our cars. I highly recommend them!

MN
MICHELE N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
02/11/2017
Awesome service you can trust!
I would highly recommend LA Repair they are honest and very knowledgeable technicians! I have already told 11 people I know.

SARAH V H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2017
Sara Henry
Friendly, great service. reliable .

EM
ELICIA M.
Honda Accord
02/08/2017
Great place to take your car.
I feel they always give me the time i need,Always clean and always friendly.?

GL
GILBERTO L.
Kia Sorento
02/03/2017
Un servicio exelente, buen trato y garantia en sus trabajos, años de cliente y siempre satisfecho con su servicio
Mecanicos profesionales y trabajos de calidad..gracias por exelente servicio

OR
OSCAR R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/31/2017
High Professionalism
I received a really great service with fair price, Thank you so much
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you Oscar, we APPRECIATE your review!!

EO
EDIE O.
Lutz, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/30/2017
Best Hole in the Wall in Tampa
I have been going to Ricky for almost 5 years. He is friendly, honest, skilled, and will always try his hardest to find you quality parts at the best price. The family-like environment makes me feel welcomed and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you Eddie, we APRECIATE your review!!

Ryan C.
Infiniti G35
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he was satisfied with the customer service and the honesty at this business.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2017

Thanks Ryan, we APPRECIATE your review!!!

AA
ALVARO A.
01/21/2017
Onestidad
Es un lugar donde tratan muy bien al cliente y sobre todo personas muy onestas y profesionales
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2017

Gracias Alvaro, APRECIAMOS su comentario!!

PP
PEDRO P.
01/21/2017
Excelent
They are professional, fast and good work, excellent
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2017

Thank you Pedro, we APPRECIATE your review!!

David C.
Toyota Sequoia
01/17/2017 Category: Service
David said he likes them. They are very honest and they complete the work quickly.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you David, we APPRECIATE your review!!

SARAH V H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2017
Sara Henry
Good customer service, trust worthy. The all at the shop make you feel like family. I have recommended your business to quite a few friends one of them Jonathan E. , and others. Thank you for your Service
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Sarah, we APPRECIATE your review!!

AP
AIMEE P.
BMW 328i
01/14/2017
Reliable
Ricky is a wonderful & trustworthy mechanic. I would definitely recommend his services to my family & friends!
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Aimee, we APPRECIATE your review!!

LW
LEE W.
Jeep Liberty
01/13/2017
Great mechanics
Great place. They do great work, and very honest with prices. They will go above and beyond to get your car fixed. Will definitely use them again.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Lee, we APPRECIATE your review!!

NF
NAIR F.
Ford Econoline
01/12/2017
Their personnel
I have recommend you with friends and family for your great service : )
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Nair, we APPRECIATE your review!!