MARY G.
05/16/2020
Great mechanics and great people who work there
Great mechanics! U can trust they will tell u the truth! Nicest people!

MARK G.
Redding, CT
Volvo 940
05/14/2020
Honest mechanics
I was so happy to discover Limestone back in 2000. I have been going there ever since. The mechanics are honest, and do what needs to be done, not extra things. They do quality work and stand behind it. Mark G.

NV
NAN V.
05/13/2020
Reliable, trustworthy, reasonable
My car is old and difficult to work on because of much rust. Limestone quickly solved the problem of gas smell and informed me daily of progress and price. It is a great pleasure to entrust my car to such reliable and trustworthy people.

AY
ANDREW Y.
05/12/2020
Car brake making noise
My Honda Odessey minivan brake was making a horrible noise in low speed driving. I told Dylan in Limestone that I need the brakes to be replaced.

After checking on my minivan, Dylan told me that my minivan brakes are perfectly fine and don’t need to be replaced. He said the noice came from a hard wire robbing the brake pad, and the brakes have some rust that they took care of during the visit. They just charged me a minimum inspection fee for this visit.

Unlike some other auto garage, Limestone never changes anything that doesn’t need to be changed, even if you give the authority to change. They will then explain to you the reason on not to change and give you assurance.

I have been using Limestone for my car service for more than ten years and I came home happy every time after the service. They have the best people and always give the best services.

Their shop has been set up nicely to against Covid-19 transmission. I feel very comfortable on going there for my car service during this covid-19 uncertainty time.

Andrew

JEAN MARIE M.
Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2020
Courteous personalized service
I’ve been a customer for 35 years and they have always delivered superior service.

RICK G.
05/11/2020
Oil change and fix hood latch
Always honest work and good value. I had an issue with the hood latch and I thought it was broken but it was merely rusted and they lubricated and fixed it.

05/05/2020
Always reliable
Customer service is number one here

Nissan Murano
04/17/2020
Great, friendly service
The work done is very efficient and everyone is very friendly.

VP
Vincent P.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Vincent said they are an honest facility , do excellent work and have very fair prices.

PB
Paul B.
Jeep Renegade
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they are straight forward and very direct.

JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/10/2020
Oil change plus
Limestone service changed my oil, checked my brakes and repaired a few minor issues at a modest cost to insure I have no problems on the road. It’s nice to have my vehicle taken care of by people I trust.

MA
MIKE A.
04/06/2020
Honesty friendliness
For close to 25 years, I have brought all my cars here. The mechanics are top notch, and the owner and staff are extremely friendly And honest.

BC
BRUCE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/02/2020
Top business in the area
Limestone service consistently offers expert automotive repairs and maintenance. The team is a pleasure to deal with. Fees are very competitive. Service is quick, and they’re always make an effort to work with your schedule. Not only are they the best service station in the area, but I’d rank them as a top ten all around business in Ridgefield.

Volvo XC70
04/01/2020
Limestone continues to be the best
Limestone continues to be a place for great service, with an honest and talented team - May they continue and prosper - take all your repairs there and best gas station in town

SCOTT C.
Stratford, CT
03/29/2020
honest, reliable service
honest hardworking people. they gave me an estimate and realized they could get the job done for less.i was impressed. they did a great job on top on that, thanks