BV
BRIAN V.
09/06/2011
Three 10+ year-old cars
I've been happy with their services for years. Since we'll replace 1 of the 3 cars they service in the next 6 months, and the others in 2-4 years (sooner if need be), I appreciate Robert taking the time to provide and explain my options. I trust his input, and the work they do.

SR
SCOTT R.
Redding, CT
08/29/2011
A/C & emissions
Had the emissions checked and the A/C recharged. Very simple, no problems. Did not get a call when the work was completed- I had to check in.

RD

EM
EUGENE M.
08/16/2011
Reline Brakes (rear)
Everything went exactly as Limestone Service said it would.

MA
MIKE A.
08/04/2011
""THE BEST""
I have been bringing my cars there for over 16 years. They are simply the best around. Always honest and never overpriced.

DON M.
08/02/2011
great service,very fair prices
Jim and the boys do a great job of nursing a 11 year old truck into good shape. I appreciate the honest advice.

GH
GARY H.
08/02/2011
Great as Usual
The folks at Limestone deliver the best service at a reasonable cost. The crew is polite, knowledgeable and efficient! We have used their services for years and will continue to do so!!