CL
Cj L.
Connecticut
04/21/2021 Category: Service
CJ said it's easy to set up service dates and in a timely manner.

LAURA B.
Honda Civic Si
04/17/2021
The Best
I had an excellent experience and will be back soon because I received a very reasonable estimate to fix my wiper motor!!! Thanks so much for your fast and efficient service!!!

Jackie A.
Wilton, CT
Toyota Prius v
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said she has always been satisfied with the work they do.

MOIRA M.
04/15/2021
Efficient
I have used Limestone Service Station after it was highly recommended to me, since arriving in Ridgefield a number of years ago.
The employees are efficient, polite and helpful!

ALLEN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/15/2021
Limestone service station is the best
For years I’ve taken my cars to limestone service Station and I’ve always been able to trust them that they’re helping me to make the best decisions for my cars, giving me the best quality service! they are all amazing! super helpful super kind and super wonderful

KEN S.
Honda S2000
04/09/2021
Then, Now And Always -- The Best
If you read the reviews over the past many months, there is an obvious and consistent message in all of them. LSS and its people are absolutely the best at everything they do for their customers. It has been a great pleasure for me to be among those customers for almost 50 years. I always receive excellent and conscientious service delivered at a more than fair price by wonderful folks. And more to the point, I have come to rely on LSS to not only perform the routine tasks well but occasionally to solve some difficult automotive problems -- and they have never ever failed me. You can depend on LSS to do the same for you.

BL
BOB L.
Mercury Milan
04/08/2021
Consistently excellent
What else is there to say. They have serviced my cars for almost 15 years and I do not go anywhere else. Honesty, integrity, reliability, hospitality.

CG
CHRISTINE G.
04/07/2021
Great place! Highly Recommend.
Always satisfied.

TA
TERRESA A.
04/06/2021
Professional
Friendly and professional. Always helpful.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Ford Edge
04/04/2021
Honest and Reliable Service
Limestone Service ensured our daughters car was safe and ready for her to go back to College to finish the spring semester. They are friendly, have impeccable customer service and they had detailed all aspects of our appointment.

LV
Laura V.
Redding, CT
MINI Countryman
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Laura said fast service and in and out in one day.

EK
Eric K.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they are pretty good.

JOHN W.
03/27/2021
Stubborn Problem
They kept at it till they figured it out.

AA
AMY A.
Redding, CT
Volvo XC70
03/25/2021
Solid, honest service
I've been using Limestone since 2005, when they welded a loose muffler on my Volvo XC70 instead of trying to upsell me. They have provided excellent service and advice ever since. My last visit, I was sure I needed new tires, but Limestone said my current tires still had life.

TE
THOMAS E.
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2021
Excellent service quickly
Once again, our experience at Limestone Service was a pleasantly surprising one. We brought our 2005 Jeep Liberty in on Friday with a leaky oil hose, and no promise of service completion before the following Thursday, the day my wife goes to Danbury for her first Co-Vid 19 vaccine. Over the weekend we began to make alternate plans (Uber, rental) for Thursday. Before noon on Monday Limestone called with repairs completed for a reasonable price, and we were free and clear for Thursday. Thanks again Limestone Service, Tom and Joan.