ROGER G.
11/22/2018
Limestone Service is the Best!
It's like living in the 1950s here. People are hard-working, honest, do-the-right-thing kind of folks. And, they do great work!

MARY JO C.
11/21/2018
Limestone Service Station - Service Department
I have been using Limestone Service on and off( off when I moved out of town) for forty years! I did try using another long-time business is town, but after two unfortunate incidents when service on my car was unwarranted, I switched to Limestone. They are completely honest and, for a single retired woman, that is a huge PLUS! I give them my very highest recommendation. Plus......it is the cleanest service station I have ever seen!

PA
PHIL A.
11/20/2018
Great service - as always.
Limestone service always does a great job at a very reasonable price. I think these guys are easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for good quality and honest auto service.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Ridgefield, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/19/2018
Dead battery charged
Timely service provided for charging of dead battery

11/17/2018
Excellent in every way
Very trustworthy, reasonably priced service station. I highly recommend!

KK
Kathy K.
HUMMER H3T
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said this business tried to do their best but they were not able to solve her problem. They informed her the problem needed more expertise than they had.

TG

FREDERICK B.
INFINITI EX35
11/12/2018
New Battery and Oil change
As always I was very pleased with the prompt, courteous and honest service I received recently for my aging Infiniti. I know I can always count on Limesstone to keep my car running smoothly and safely.

GA
GERALD A.
Nissan Frontier
11/10/2018
A+ Service...
Professional, courteous and prompt service. Terrific attention to detail, and a great value for your money.

TC
TERESA C.
11/05/2018
Always a pleasure - Robert is always friendly, helpful and honest

Robert G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said they gave really good service.

GG
GEORGE G.
Audi Q5
10/27/2018
Always great service
Easy to do business with

GM
GEORGE M.
Rye, NY
Honda Accord Wgn
10/25/2018
As always, 5 stars 😜👍
Robert is a pro! Always courteous, knowledgeable and communicates well. Thanks for doing what needed to be done and no crazy additional work. Saved me $. I will always use and recommend Limestone Auto😀👍

Toyota Sequoia
10/23/2018
Customer Service/Friendly staff/Honesty
Jimmy, Robert and your service team. We have been a customer for 20+ Yrs. & highly recommend your service station to our friends & family. Keep up the great work!!

CP
Chris P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they are the best. They are fantastic, and have great integrity. They do a good job and are trustworthy.

CP
CATHY P.
Toyota Yaris
10/16/2018
Excellent service, expertise & work, reasonably priced
Expert service & professional work, reasonably priced, very honest & go the extra mile to be accommodating

VM
Vincent M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said they were very prompt and courteous. The price and work were very good. He was happy.

SK
Susan K.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff is very personable and nice. They even went the extra mile and gave her a ride to and from the business.

JOSEPHINE G.
10/11/2018
Runs like a top
I stopped going to the dealership to have my car serviced because of the professionalism and experience of the team at Limestone Service Station. It's a simple process: you make the appointment, you drop it off, you pick it up and it's done...I also appreciate the email reminders when the car is due.

I am moving to Danbury, however, I plan to continue to use Limestone Service Station for my car maintenance. Thank you

JOHN M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/05/2018
Refreshing service these days!
Limestone service is always fair, honest & reasonably priced. They replace only what is wrong. They do not add unnecessary parts that are perfectly fine. I first started coming over 20 years ago & when I mention to friends in Ridgefield that i had a car problem & I brought it into Limestone, it is amazing how many times they state it is where they bring their cars!