CLIFF W.

Arron J.
Connecticut
Hyundai SANTA FE
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Arron said he feels like the people who work at this business are as honest as they come and give a very fair assessment, and they are really good with communication. He has already recommended them.

KC
KAREN C.
01/24/2019
Excellent service all around.
Excellent service from the initial phone call for to set up a service day to my service appointment. Timely, excellent knowledge about my car issue and friendly workers. Highly recommend!

SP
Sharon P.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said this business always does good service.

PP
PHILLIP P.
01/20/2019
Consistent Quality
Consistent Quality

CRAIG M.
01/19/2019
Friendly service by experts who are honest!
They will Always work with your schedule . They never overprice or charge you for things you don’t need. I feel so lucky that I found limestone. I have now been using them for 16. I have three cars and I cringe when I have to go to the dealership. Everyone that uses limestone loves them.

MIKE M.
01/19/2019
professional
The staff at Limestone Service is very professional and accomodating. The repair work is excellent, i have been using their services for years and they have never disappointed me.

ROBERT H.
01/18/2019
problem resolved
nice, honest people

TC
TERESA C.
01/17/2019
Teresa C.
As always Robert is so helpful and friendly and always upbeat. Will always bring my care here because they are honest.

TK
TIM K.
01/14/2019
Excellent Service and Pricing-Tires
Limestone Service Station continues to provide excellent service and value. Thank you Robert and Jimmy for always taking such good care of me and my family. Tire pricing and alignment were a super value.

01/12/2019
Battery under warranty
Their excellent record keeping let me know that the battery was still under warranty. A quick switch for a new one and I was good to go! Always terrific service

CP
CATHY P.
Toyota Yaris
01/11/2019
Limestone treats you like family, they are honest, caring , reasonable & excellent in diagnosing & treating my cars ailments.

TF
TERRY F.
01/11/2019
Service for Highlander and Yukon
Excellent service...from getting an appointment scheduled quickly to the final report.
Yukon in for oil change ,but service checked out lots of other things. There were a lot of things that needed to be fixed. I was happy that they were thorough and I wasn't driving around in a car that could be unsafe or that I was doing more damage to the car.
They were able to do the work immediately. Glad they could do the work and give my car some more "life."
I do recommend Limestone. Several of my family members now go there for routine service as well as repairs.

Donald D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that all he has to do is drop off his vehicle and they take care of whatever it needs and provide solutions quickly.

01/07/2019
The BEST!!!
This service station is ALWAYS expertly professional. They have saved me thousands of dollars over time and treat my vehicles as if my car is the only car they are serciving.

Professional, polite, responsive, courteous and fairly priced.

The BEST!

JOHN G.
01/06/2019
Very reliable and honest for over 42 years
5 star

ANDREA S.
Danbury, CT
01/05/2019
Great people always extremely helpful
I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for years. Never had any trouble. They are always accommodating and very helpful! What a great group of employees!

TANNIAN M.
Acura MDX
01/04/2019
CAT service
Always great when your mechanic comes in under the estimate. Great shop and I’ll continue to bring this vehicle to Limestone for service.

JOSEPH C.
Subaru Baja
01/03/2019
2003 Subaru Baja
The guys were able to fix an issue that I could not be fixed! They are always honest and charge fairly.

JOE A.
12/31/2018
Trustworthy and reliable
Over the years I have come to know that I will receive quality service at a fair price and that I can trust Jim, Robert, Mark and the team to take care of my autos.