RICK G.
05/11/2020
Oil change and fix hood latch
Always honest work and good value. I had an issue with the hood latch and I thought it was broken but it was merely rusted and they lubricated and fixed it.

05/05/2020
Always reliable
Customer service is number one here

Nissan Murano
04/17/2020
Great, friendly service
The work done is very efficient and everyone is very friendly.

VP
Vincent P.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Vincent said they are an honest facility , do excellent work and have very fair prices.

PB
Paul B.
Jeep Renegade
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they are straight forward and very direct.

JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/10/2020
Oil change plus
Limestone service changed my oil, checked my brakes and repaired a few minor issues at a modest cost to insure I have no problems on the road. It’s nice to have my vehicle taken care of by people I trust.

MA
MIKE A.
04/06/2020
Honesty friendliness
For close to 25 years, I have brought all my cars here. The mechanics are top notch, and the owner and staff are extremely friendly And honest.

BC
BRUCE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/02/2020
Top business in the area
Limestone service consistently offers expert automotive repairs and maintenance. The team is a pleasure to deal with. Fees are very competitive. Service is quick, and they’re always make an effort to work with your schedule. Not only are they the best service station in the area, but I’d rank them as a top ten all around business in Ridgefield.

Volvo XC70
04/01/2020
Limestone continues to be the best
Limestone continues to be a place for great service, with an honest and talented team - May they continue and prosper - take all your repairs there and best gas station in town

SCOTT C.
Stratford, CT
03/29/2020
honest, reliable service
honest hardworking people. they gave me an estimate and realized they could get the job done for less.i was impressed. they did a great job on top on that, thanks

ROBERT W.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/27/2020
Service Appointments
Thanks to all for handling the seasonal snow tire and tune-up tasks for both cars with all the clever social distancing we can muster. Appreciate the help.

KEN S.
Honda S2000
03/19/2020
You'll Never Get Better Service
I can't rave about LSS enough. Not only was the service outstanding--as it always is--but it was performed and delivered with the grace, style and good humor that was especially appreciated given what is going on now in my community. You might say that LSS is a safe harbor in times of communal stress and anxiety.

CRAIG M.
03/18/2020
As always a great job!
They are Always: professional, kind, affordable and honest!

FB
FREDERICK B.
Danbury, CT
INFINITI EX35
03/16/2020
Honest, Efficient, Friendly and Knowledgable
I have been using Limestone for several years since I moved to the area and have found them to be a perfect replacement for the mechanics I had trusted for over two decades at my old location. I tried several other service centers when I came to the Danbury area, but when I tried Limestone, I knew I had found the right people to care for my vehicles. I know I can always get taken care of in a reasonable amount of time. I have also found that no matter what the problem might be I can trust that Limestone will offer me the best solution at the least possible cost. Trust is probably one of the most important parts of a service center/customer relationship and Limestone has never let me down. They have earned a very loyal customer.

03/15/2020
Beyond Amazing
Brought in my wife’s car for a few routine things but they took the time to take care of some brake problems before they happened. Keep my family safe is number one in my book and Limestone looks at it that way too. That’s why I’ve been bring my cars here for the past 15 years and hope to for the next 15.