ND
NANCY D.
Nissan Rogue
08/10/2020
Fast Service
My a/c stopped working. They told me to bring it in. Within 1 1/2 hours it was fixed. They checked the freon it was full, detected one of the doors was stuck.. Working great. They also checked my transmission fluid (Nissan), it was fine. Very friendly. I will use them again.

Columbia, MD
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/10/2020
Work done right
Work done on time and correctly

KN
KEITH N.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2020
Great service, very nice people
Very professional

My D.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
My said the staff are nice and they provide good service.

JEFF H.
Elkridge, MD
08/03/2020
Great service. They are very efficient, get you in and out in good time. They know you by name. I love to support family businesses. I recommend them to everyone I know!

JIM H.
08/03/2020
Fast, Professional, accommodating
Feels good to have a mechanic you can trust!
Got me in on the same day, ended up being a much more minor problem than I expected, and flexible in figuring out payments and how to get the car back.

JOHN R.
Columbia, MD
Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020
Quality of workmanship
In addition to excellence in workmanship, Mr Lockett and his crew communicate with customers and complete the job in a most timely mannner.

CONCETTA C.
Ellicott City, MD
07/23/2020
Outstanding Experience Everytime!
Mike Lockett is an honest, caring , knowledgeable & trustworthy gentleman. He & his entire staff go the extra mile to take good care of his clients.

NM
NANCY M.
Baltimore, MD
07/17/2020
RELIABLE, HONEST, EXCELLENT WORK, AND FRIENDLY
I've been going to Lockett's for auto service for years. They were recommended to me by 2 of my neighbors. They have always done excellent work, sometimes even going over and above what I expected. NEVER had a complaint! The owner and his family are always pleasant to deal with too.

JOHN B.
Honda Fit
07/16/2020
Outstanding service and professionalism. Quality work at a reasonable price.

JOAN G.
Baltimore, MD
07/14/2020
Best Service
I trust Lockett’s to take care of my car and help me get where I need to go. I consider all of the people at Lockett’s to be friends that I can depend on.

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
07/14/2020
Oil Change
What great service. They were super busy, but took me right in. They were done in no time. I would highly recommend Lockett’s.

PF
PAM F.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Titan
07/08/2020
Honest, dependable, and just plain good folks
Always feel great about bringing my truck here. The entire crew is honest, honorable, and fair. It took a long time to find a mechanic I can trust in Baltimore. Grateful I found Locketts. Great work and great conversation!

Glenwood, MD
07/02/2020
Attention to customer needs
Thank you to the Team at Lockett's Auto Care. Your attention to the detail and follow up with me, as the customer, were reassuring and really appreciated.

BK
Brian K.
Ellicott City, MD
Honda Element
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is awesome. He's known them a long time, they are a family owned business.