Catonsville, MD
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/04/2021
could be better in communication
I have had services done at Lockett's before and am always satisfied with their work. This time around when I went to pick up my car, I was told after the fact that they had changed my wipers and added an air filter for me and charged me for such without calling to ask for confirmation. Their work was satisfactory, but I just wished they called me ask me before performing services outside my original order in case I had financial limitations.

LA
Leroy A.
Randallstown, MD
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Leroy said the business did not fix anything, he said his vehicle is running worse than ever. After spending all this money, they tell him the problem could be this or the problem could be that. Leroy said they are the professionals and should be able to tells him what is wrong with the vehicle and stop charging him and not fixing the vehicle..