Mable H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Mable said they do a good job, they are courteous and she would recommend the business to everyone

NL
Naeem L.
Nissan Sentra
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Naeem said the business offered him a good deal.

SD
STEPHEN D.
Ram 1500
03/23/2021
Consistent, reliable service
Both times I've used last Locketts in recent months, the work has been completed when promised; the cost is reasonable and fair, and the vehicles are returned with no obvious sign of work. All I ever wanted in a repair shop is honesty and fair pricing. I found it at Locketts.

ROBERTO M.
Jeep Patriot
03/22/2021
If anyone can stop a Jeep, it’s these guys!
So, I went to the Jeep dealership for a regular oil change and they suggested I change my brakes, rotors, and tires. Now, we all know dealerships try to convince you to donate a kidney so you can pay their overpriced labor but jeez, being a long term customer I’d figure they cut me a break. So, in the dealers parking lot I decide to search where I can donate a kidney and by a miracle, these guys popped up on my Google search. First call was with Mike, he quoted me a fair price and I told him I’d get back to him. Called back 2 weeks later and spoke to Ryan, he set my appointment and easy like that I was there at 7 am this morning. Did y’all know that these guys are punctual! Spoke to Mike and Ryan for a bit this morning and I was on my way back feeling that my Jeep was in great hands. They called me back and was like “Sir, your car is ready, test drove it but did you know that your left rear wheel bearing needs fixing?”. Let me stop right here. This is why I love mom and pop shops, they do business right. Can y’all believe the same place where I would think has more in scope analysis of my vehicle, didn’t have the nerve to point that out?! (Yes, the Jeep dealership). Anyways, I am just thankful they caught it before I had a wheel rolling down Baltimore National Pike. I got a fair price for the job, so I gave them the green light and by 4:30 pm my Jeep was smooth like butter on the breaks and knowing we both won out of our transaction! Thank you for all you guys did today, I appreciate the time Mike, Ryan and Chuck took to explain everything and I am definitely coming back!

PS
PAUL S.
03/20/2021
Trustworthy, dependable, experienced, customer delight!
This shop always solves my car problems. Does not matter what brand or type of car. They are fair, dependable and always explain exactly what is wrong and what they will do to fix it. I recently had trouble with my Lexus. Over the phone they told me I could safely drive it, slowly, to their shop. The Lexus dealer told me they had no idea and would have to tow it at my expense. I live this shop. Trust them completely!

BC
BONNIE C.
03/19/2021
Inspection
As always it is a pleasant experience taking my car to Lockett. Ryan and Mike are always knowledgeable and helpful!
Needed my car inspected ,plus an oil change.
Both were done in a reasonable time !
If you want an honest auto place I highly recommend Locketts!

JIM R.
03/18/2021
Great service. Great people.
We use Locket's. My son and his wife use Locket's. It's a family affair

CD
CHUCK D.
Acura MDX
03/17/2021
Friendly staff
The staff at Locketts Auto will take care of all your auto repairs. They are trustworthy and honest people.

DANIEL L.
Severna Park, MD
03/15/2021
Mike made sure to explain exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and what the fix was. The price was fair and he had my vehicle back to me in a timely manner. I will definitely be using their services again.

RUSS S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/12/2021
Great service/ small, family oriented.
Long story short, found Lockett’s when I purchased a used car and was having some warranty issues. Car dealership eventually sent my vehicle to Lockett’s when none of their Techs could figure out the issue. Been my auto repair place ever since. Happy accident. They’re usually pretty busy as you can imagine, so, make an appointment.

THOMAS S.
INFINITI FX35
03/09/2021
You guys are great! Always professional!
Always professional! Always polite and timely! I only really have dealt with Mike and Ryan and have known Mike for many, many years and have always been treated with respect! I would absolutely recommend Lockett's Auto for any, and everything automotive, from a to z!

JE
JIM E.
03/06/2021
Timely reliable dependable service
See above .We had a failing car battery and brought the car in .The problem was resolved in less than 1hr

JONI G.
Columbia, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
03/05/2021
Outstanding Service, honest people. Everytime!
Mike and his team are wonderful to work with. They're personable, honest, and very fair with their pricing. We've been going here for three years after awful experiences with dealerships and you won't find a better place! We always recommend to friends and on Facebook groups.

JOE K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/03/2021
There excellent customer service
Always a pleasant environment and they go above and beyond for there customers.. thanks for all your great service.

FS
FRAN S.
03/03/2021
Great service at Lockett's!
We get great service from experienced mechanics at Lockett's. Mike, Ryan, and Chuck go the extra mile to be sure our car is running well, and Kathy is always helpful with scheduling. ☺️