ANGIE B.
Towson, MD
Lexus NX 200t
12/20/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Mike and the staff treat you like family ! Honest and trustworthy.

KF
Kari F.
Bowie, MD
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Kari said they did a good job, were timely and friendly.

TD
TERESA D.
Tyler, TX
12/19/2019
Decades of experience makes Locketts the go to for all your car issues.
New customer. Chose Locketts because of all the good reviews. I'm so glad I did! Mike and the other guys are great! They found the problem with my car and fixed it at a very reasonable rate. I'm a happily satisfied customer.

LT
LESLIE T.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
12/18/2019
Great mechanics!
Always a good experience at Locketts. All the people are helpful and the mechanical work is excellent. And they always stand behind their work.

JI
JIM I.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/14/2019
Very courteous and do great work.
They always treat me well. And always inform me ahead of time. If they should find a problem with my car that I don't know about.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2019
Team Lockett
The Lockett team is great!! I can't say enough good things about all of them.

CD
CHUCK D.
Acura MDX
12/11/2019
Fast service
Went in for an oil change. Tech was very efficient and was out in no time flat.

JIM H.
Ellicott City, MD
12/11/2019
The usual superb service
Mike and his staff did a routine safety check for us only to discover a faulty front end issue. It was routinely fixed in his usual efficient and professional manner. We've trusted our care to him for thirty years and will continue to do so.

RON B.
12/06/2019
Replace brakes on a Honda CR-V
Honest, reasonable prices, good product knowledge and experienced mechanics.

AW
Anne marie W.
Baltimore, MD
12/05/2019
I took my car in for an oil change. Without an appointment. They found an oil leak and were able to repair it quickly.

JENNIFER B.
Ellicott City, MD
11/27/2019
Lockett’s auto review
Lockett’s is a trustworthy business with accurate assessment of what’s wrong with your car and fair prices. My whole family goes to Locketts because they have always provided competent service and good prices. We recommend them to everyone we know.

AD
ABIGAL D.
11/26/2019
Wonderful and prompt service at Lockett's Auto Care!
As always, getting my car serviced by the awesome team at Lockett's Auto Care never disappoints. I can always count on Mike and his team to squeeze me in, even on busy days, properly diagnose any issues with my car, and propose a permanent fix at a reasonable cost. Even when I've had to return to the shop to get something fixed due to a defective part, they were willing to fix it with no additional costs to me...no questions asked! I will continue to recommend Lockett's to all of my friends and family.

CA
Charles A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they always treat him well. They take him in immediately, and gave him a ride. They do what they say.

AR
ANDREW R.
GMC Yukon XL
11/15/2019
Car repairs
Great workmanship and friendly service

AT
Ashish T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said he had no complaints. The service was done to his satisfaction and better than expected.