CA
Colin A.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Colin said that he was satisfied with the place.

EJ
Eric J.
Owings Mills, MD
Jeep Patriot
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service was cool.

LD
LINDA D.
Edgewood, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2019
Awesome
You will be treated like family when you go.
Great service. Friendly atmosphere.

MEGHAN W.
07/18/2019
Prompt and friendly service!
Car wouldn’t start and needed a jump - wasn’t sure what the issue was and walked right into Lockett’s and they didn’t hesitate to help me out. Quickly figured out what the issue was and fixed it. And everyone was so friendly, I was asked multiple times by the employees if I was being helped already (I was) but as someone who helps run the operations of a business myself, I truly appreciate the customer service and friendliness of each person I talked to, and that even though I was already taken care of they asked anyway.

ALAN S.
Baltimore, MD
Volvo V60 Cross Country
Better than new
I have relied on Locketts Auto Care for many years to maintain my vehicles. Mike,Chuck,Ryan and Cathy are focused on meeting the needs of the customer. When I get behind the wheel I know that my car is safe and reliable. Often my rides better than new. Skill,knowledge and friendly customer service translates to tremendous value

DAVID W.
Bowie, MD
GMC Yukon
Excellent service as always
Lockett's has always taken great care of my truck. Always efficient, always honest, and always fair. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good shop.

SG
Steve G.
Quick service, again
I needed a headlight replaced before leaving on a trip. Mike had me drive by and got it fixed within minutes.

NM
NANCY M.
Baltimore, MD
07/13/2019
Excellent service as always!
I've been coming to Locketts for years, ever since a neighbor recommended them. I wouldn't trust my Subaru to anyone else, not even the dealer!

AR
ASHLEY R.
07/10/2019
Wonderful service!!
So happy with my experience every time here!! Love the honesty and good work!!

CA
CHUCK A.
07/08/2019
Always helpful to our family
Many times we have had our families vechiles worked on by Mike and his staff. They are always professional and trustworthy. Good local people!

MICHAEL H.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/06/2019
Lockett's Auto Care
Courteous and friendly service. Most importantly, honest when evaluating your needs and options. Have been using Lockett's Auto Care for over three decades!

CD
CHUCK D.
07/04/2019
These guys are straight shooters.
They only fix what needs to be fixed.

PM
PATTY M.
06/30/2019
thorough to a fault!
Thanks for the repair job and catching what I didn't see.

RANDY C.
Ellicott City, MD
Lexus GX 470
06/29/2019
Always GREAT service
I started taking my cars to Mike over 40 years ago. Always honest and dependable. His son Ryan is carrying on his Dad’s work ethic. Chuck, although not related, works as if he was another son.

I know Mike and his crew go out of their way to help with pickup for those that are disabled.

Abingdon, MD