PP
PATRICIA P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2019
Team Lockett
The Lockett team is great!! I can't say enough good things about all of them.

CD
CHUCK D.
Acura MDX
12/11/2019
Fast service
Went in for an oil change. Tech was very efficient and was out in no time flat.

JIM H.
12/11/2019
The usual superb service
Mike and his staff did a routine safety check for us only to discover a faulty front end issue. It was routinely fixed in his usual efficient and professional manner. We've trusted our care to him for thirty years and will continue to do so.

RON B.
12/06/2019
Replace brakes on a Honda CR-V
Honest, reasonable prices, good product knowledge and experienced mechanics.

AW
Anne marie W.
Baltimore, MD
12/05/2019
I took my car in for an oil change. Without an appointment. They found an oil leak and were able to repair it quickly.

JENNIFER B.
11/27/2019
Lockett’s auto review
Lockett’s is a trustworthy business with accurate assessment of what’s wrong with your car and fair prices. My whole family goes to Locketts because they have always provided competent service and good prices. We recommend them to everyone we know.

AD
ABIGAL D.
11/26/2019
Wonderful and prompt service at Lockett's Auto Care!
As always, getting my car serviced by the awesome team at Lockett's Auto Care never disappoints. I can always count on Mike and his team to squeeze me in, even on busy days, properly diagnose any issues with my car, and propose a permanent fix at a reasonable cost. Even when I've had to return to the shop to get something fixed due to a defective part, they were willing to fix it with no additional costs to me...no questions asked! I will continue to recommend Lockett's to all of my friends and family.

CA
Charles A.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they always treat him well. They take him in immediately, and gave him a ride. They do what they say.

AR
ANDREW R.
GMC Yukon XL
11/15/2019
Car repairs
Great workmanship and friendly service

AT
Ashish T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said he had no complaints. The service was done to his satisfaction and better than expected.

AH
ALBERT H.
11/07/2019
Professional Service.
Locketts is Friendly, does great work & gives you timely service.

GS
GREG S.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Versa
11/07/2019
Always honest always professional
The crew is always honest and always professional. They do a great and efficient job at a very fair price. I never have to worry about if they trying to scam money out of me. I send anyone that I know here and they are always satisfied.

JOHN R.
Columbia, MD
Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019
Quality service at reasonable prices.
My car receives first-rate service every 3,000 miles and, of course, runs like new.

AA
AMY A.
10/31/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic experience. I was told by the dealership the cost to fix my car was $389 which was ridiculous for the issue I was having. I took my car to Lockett’s and was in and out in under 30 min for a cost of $35. All the issue took was a little epoxy. Highly recommend. Will absolutely use again if needed.

GW
GREG W.
10/24/2019
Friendly, thorough and most importantly honest.
I have been using Lockett's for over a year and they have always been very friendly. They are thorough with their work and have always been honest with me. I prefer these guys over anyone else.