Overall Rating 4.1538446/5Overall Rating 4.1538446/5Overall Rating 4.1538446/5Overall Rating 4.1538446/5rating 4.1538446
Overall Rating 1.92308/5rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308rating 1.92308

Deborah M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon/Sonata
More then 10yrs now.
Always great service - treat you like one of the family.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
Always receive excellent service from the staff at M J Sullivan. Staff is attentive and services provided on a timely basis.

Mystic, CT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, pleasant and very helpful.
MJ Sullivan Auto provides good service and explains any issues very clearly. Wait time for service is good.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Raymond H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service in service dept.
Will not return.
As a repeat customer to MJ Sullivan, I'm extremely disappointed with the service we received. Almost 2 1/2 hours for a simple oil change, 70.00 bill for a routine oil change. Neveragain
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I’m sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future. We truly care about your satisfaction with our service. I would like to offer you a free complimentary oil change at your next schedule service. Please feel free to ask for me Hugh Stevens.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service time needs improvement...
So far I have been very pleased with MJ Sullivan Hyundai and how I've been treated but, this last visit had me shaking my head. I was in the service department for over 3 hours for what appeared to be a routine oil change. There ended up being some "recall" service for a transmission module/unit. That information could have been conveyed to me well before the morning of my appointment. I was told that this "recall" service would take an additional 45 minutes, not an additional 2+ hours. At no time did anyone from service come and talk to me about the length of time being extended well past 45 minutes. I don't know about you but taking 4 hours of personal time from work for an oil change seems excessive!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit.We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future. We truly care about your satisfaction with our service.

Mark Victor C.
Preston, CT
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change frequency
Always good service at MJ Sullivan. Disappointed that my Tucson uses standard oil requiring an oil change every 3,000 miles. Why not synthetic?
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

TL
Thomas L.
Pawcatuck, CT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with !
Thanks for the explanation on my blank inspection sheet

11/09/2018 Category: Service
first time I got a blank inspection sheet returned to me after service. in the past it was always filledout ??
been doing business with MJ Sullivan for years
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello Mr long, I'm sorry about the multi point inspection sheet, we started using electronic multi point work sheets. We've been given the customer both sheets attach so they can see the difference. I will email you the new work sheet.

WC
William C.
Always an easy chore
I just had the service department MJ Sullivan do maintenance work on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra and as with my past experiences there the process was easy. I made an appointment on the phone as the online appointment procedure needs some work. The staff was knowledgeable and attentive from check in to check out. Even though I left my car there for the day the service department still gave me a call when their work was done. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had vacuumed the floor of my car. Thanks
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

KD
Kathleen D.
Waterford, CT
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendlyness of the people. Its very easy to make an appointment. The job is done in a timely maner.
Its easy to drop the car off the night before and pick it up the next day.

LR
Lauren R.
Oakdale, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
made my day
Super nice super fast and super clean cast her anymore great service thank you

Robert H.
Danbury, CT
11/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff, conveniently located
after 4 years, service remains the same...excellent

Old Saybrook, CT
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Professiona and
Services prompt and complete I have great confidence in the department.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
A great experience
Best Customer Service ever!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Oakdale, CT
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick, and professional
Everyone at MJ Sullivan in New London is absolutely wonderful. Courteous staff and was in and out in less than an hour. Couldn't be happier with the service I received and will definitely come back for next service appointment.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Rebecca R.
North Stonington, CT
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The wait time for appointment was very close to the estimated quoted time. My last minute emissions testing request was completed as well without issue.

Jon M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2018 Category: Service
See below
This is one of many excellent reviews but please stop. I don’t have time for this so don’t expect any more reviews.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service😄
All the staff are great

James T.
Bozrah, CT
10/26/2018
Great Advisor
I typically work with Bob he has been very helpful with all the issues I’ve had so far.