Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Uncasville, CT
New car battery
service was excellent! Nice friendly staff! Didn't expect to replace a battery in less than 2 years in a new vehicle?!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Service Director.

JJ
John J.
Groton, CT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
n/a
n/a
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
excellent,overall

Linda S.
Niantic, CT
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Associates are knowledgeable and care

Ledyard, CT
05/29/2020 Category: Service
I am always happy with the service department. They were helpful, friendly, and efficient for my recent appointment. My car looked like new when I picked it up - washed and vacuumed and ready to go!

KL
Kevork L.
Mystic, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020 Category: Service
friendly attention Of and to everyone!
Always courteous , professional, and friendly attention for everyone’s needs in timely fashion!

AA
Albert A.
Lebanon, CT
Great place
Really nervous going for oil change during this virus time. It worked out well. Don't go many places so it took longer to put miles on.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Service Director.

WG
William G.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Acorns and critters caused more work than oil change. Still able to get car back the same day.

HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

VG
Vincent G.
Mystic, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
Scheduled service
Excellent professional staff,very courtesy and friendly. Always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced there.

Preston, CT
RECENT SERVICE
recently went in for service on a 2015 Hyundai Sonata-
I dropped off the car - the service had been done in less than the time they said it would be ready
Car was clean - felt very comfortable taking my car for service at MJ Sullivan Hyundai

Joseph H.
Uncasville, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2020 Category: Service
good company . needs better communication to the customer
better communication
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

I’m sorry about your recent service visit, I understand your frustration about wait time. Unfortunately during covid-19 our staff has been reduced. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause.

Service  Director

Norwich, CT
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2020 Category: Service
They are very good
I would recommend this dealership to others
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and professional
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Marvin S.
Preston, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/14/2020 Category: Service
a great place to have work done on our santa fe.
Shawn M. is a good guy, keep him.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020